What's new

Pak FM Qureshi to have a special visit to China and Russia from tomorrow

US is supporting SS/Biloo, China doesn't mind Noonies bec of CPEC etc. but recognises IK's superior competence, Russia supports IK.

Establishment is split between those with kids in the US and side with Americans for just that, and those who want IK to at least complete a proper term, and keep a neutral stance in the new cold war.

I can confirm Diesel will never become supreme leader, so don't worry about that. (though it is a low bar)
IK will stay then?

US is supporting SS/Biloo, China doesn't mind Noonies bec of CPEC etc. but recognises IK's superior competence, Russia supports IK.

Establishment is split between those with kids in the US and side with Americans for just that, and those who want IK to at least complete a proper term, and keep a neutral stance in the new cold war.

I can confirm Diesel will never become supreme leader, so don't worry about that. (though it is a low bar)
I wonder they done one thing right ever .. one decision with intellect forsightness always digging the pit for themselves shooting in their foot..

if luckily gets the ball with a move swing it hard as much as they can into their own goal post.

This top brace is grown up with malik riaz thugs

One thing they ever got it right for able to read correctly???

So many wet pants here.. thrumbling shaking legs.. living 20 years behind from rest of the world.

Not seeing changing realities and their own national interest puppets always waiting for others signals dancing on their masters tunes shortsighted zumbies.

relax No one going to eat you alive for doing diplomacy it's not banned by your masters as yet.
Kaampein taang rahi hain.

This is clear major policy shift. Although current govt of Pakistan may get dissolved in the next few days thru vote of no confidence yet this visit.
This is exactly the reason...to save the PTI Govt from No confidence motion. It's clear that the West want to dislodge IK's govt and replace it with one which is favourable to them. Even establishment agrees with it (pro West).......This visit is to warn China Russia that Pakistan's pro-China/ anti West policies will be reversed and the country might walk away from them in the opposite direction, if IK government falls.... So this might be an attempt to put pressure on politicians/establishment through China/Russia.

This is clear major policy shift. Although current govt of Pakistan may get dissolved in the next few days thru vote of no confidence yet this visit.

Thats not happening. After today's developments.

Here is my Guess:

Pro Russia-China Pak generals are going to take over as soon as PMIK loses trust vote

You watch hallucinating Indian media which makes you delusional. This is not happening.

The bizzare thing to note is Khan got on with Trump. I saw a recent interview by Trump and he is praising heap on IK. It is the democrats and US establishment that has issue with PMIK. Notice Biden did not evenb call IK.

Biden is one of the old guards you can say in other words, though Trump had his ill's as he wasn't a polished politically correct speaker he had a conscious heart and wanted to do good and business.

Last edited:
This is exactly the reason...to save the PTI Govt from No confidence motion. It's clear that the West want to dislodge IK's govt and replace it with one which is favourable to them. Even establishment agrees with it (pro West).......This visit is to warn China Russia that Pakistan's pro-China/ anti West policies will be reversed and the country might walk away from them in the opposite direction, if IK government falls.... So this might be an attempt to put pressure on politicians/establishment through China/Russia.
no mr. bharati patwari sahib.
none of what is being said here is true. China invited all the FMs of all the nations bordering Afghanistan plus Russia to talk about financing food aid.

idiots- please for god sake
stop visiting Russia during this war - you will ruin Pakistan with these dumb moves

Nothing wrong with visiting Russia the Europeans are at it and why shouldn't we? In all honesty Khan is just looking out for Pakistan and nothing else and I like that approach it's an independent policy. I'm 100% sure this is all being coordinated between China-Pakistan as others have said something is cooking. Don't forget out JF-17s, etc., need Russian components and stuff.

Last edited:
The bizzare thing to note is Khan got on with Trump. I saw a recent interview by Trump and he is praising heap on IK. It is the democrats and US establishment that has issue with PMIK. Notice Biden did not evenb call IK.
It's because Trump was an unconventional person who did not blindly follow the US "establishment", he was a wild card. Biden is the epitome of a puppet who does nothing but follow the American deep state/CIA/policy makers. Also historically the republicans have favored Pakistan because of cold-war alliances and what not. Republicans don't hate anymore more than communists, and Pakistan is one of the most anti-communist countries there ever was.

No need to jump the gun, several foreign dignitaries including Japanese FM have visited Russia since the start of the war.
Nothing wrong in keeping a diplomatic window open in a effort to end the crisis.

Thank you, I'm saying the same to others.

russia needs sugar and we have surplus sugar.
I think Russia needs bandages, doctors and nurses the most and some lessons from the US as to how to invade countries and run.

I still cannot phantom the idea of Qureshi going on an official visit at this time when he is required to meet allies to have their support for IK unless there is something urgent all a sudden.
India is most likely preparing an attack and Pakistan has found out.

Last edited:
This must be big considering he cuurent situation with the PTI government. Maybe this has something to do with the letter PMIK mentioned?
Moeed Pirzada said that it was a diplomatic cable that was intercepted, not a letter. Something is definitely happening in the background.

Back
Top Bottom