What's new

Pak FM Qureshi to have a special visit to China and Russia from tomorrow

Moeed Pirzada said that it was a diplomatic cable that was intercepted, not a letter. Something is definitely happening in the background.

China, Russia, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Central Asia will have representation.

India not invited.

China, Russia, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Central Asia will have representation.

India not invited.
The meeting was prescheduled. They were talking about it during OIC. Although, I am not sure what Russia visit is about.

Here is my Guess:

Pro Russia-China Pak generals are going to take over as soon as PMIK loses trust vote

No. Those days are long gone. I doubt it could ever happen unless there is a event of epic proportions such as total war or civil war...

And People thought it was India.

I have said that about 2 months ago about Zardari and his connection with Western governments.
Nawaz Sharif become Indian assets in Pakistan and establishment wanted to get rid of him. Now he is meeting the facilitator of foreign agencies include RAW, NDS and Mi6.

PDF kids are so fearful, I am surprised so many mental salves cant imagine to do diplomacy now, it's like world fall on them..

They have got a bigger fish to fry right now, not entire world revolve around pakistan.

Relax I heard so many times kids are famous for submission have witness that in recent days. I wish that never true but sadly I seen the mind set on PDF recent days.

I think there are a lot of Pakistani that converted from Dalit caste back in the days.... They are very easily scared and chicken by blood. Submission and servitude is a thousand year enslaved mentality in some ghandaans.

Nothing wrong with visiting Russia the Europeans are at it and why shouldn't we? In all honesty Khan is just looking out for Pakistan and nothing else and I like that approach it's an independent policy. I'm 100% sure this is all being coordinated between China-Pakistan as others have said something is cooking. Don't forget out JF-17s, etc., need Russian components and stuff.

Even the Indians are in communication with the Russians. Only Pakistani lower caste members are shaking in their panties.... I love it.

Moeed Pirzada said that it was a diplomatic cable that was intercepted, not a letter. Something is definitely happening in the background.
whatever that intercept was or was not, is not related to the threatening letter that was received by the FM from the US of A and subsequently shown to the PM and the security chiefs.

FM has clarified it a number of times but just like the analists/posters of the PDF tv analists of india and Pakistan are spinning it their own peculiar ways to look all learned and important.

Even the Indians are in communication with the Russians. Only Pakistani lower caste members are shaking in their panties.... I love it.

It’s the effect of the soil of some localities where some are born —

Hope Russia can help with ongoing probe into Brahmos launch.

Back
Top Bottom