What's new

Pak FM Qureshi to have a special visit to China and Russia from tomorrow

Even the Indians are in communication with the Russians. Only Pakistani lower caste members are shaking in their panties.... I love it.
Nawaz Sharif is a brahmin pig - get on your knees and worship him?
thinking and diplomacy where our people become prosperous make money and become a great nation - this requires our brains to function and anticipate moves one should make to protect the people

no mr. bharati patwari sahib.
none of what is being said here is true. China invited all the FMs of all the nations bordering Afghanistan plus Russia to talk about financing food aid.
What do you mean by, in bold?

How do you know Mr. Know all wrong? Did Xi tell you?....

OK lets cut it down. He is only visiting China not Russia as reported earlier. Visit is more related to Afghanistan and its already scheduled visit. Yes he will meet Russian FM as well there but talks are strictly related to Afghanistan only.

Biden is one of the old guards you can say in other words, though Trump had his ill's as he wasn't a polished politically correct speaker he had a conscious heart and wanted to do good and business.

How do we convince Pak Amreekis to vote Republican?

I would test fire ICBM even if vote of no- confidence go through. Let their puppet criminal in power deal with the repercussions.:devil:
What pti govt should do is announce the date of testing fire ICBM, april 30th or May that we will conduct this test.

If pdm success they then have to do the test otherwise public will go against them
if pti wins they can extend the date or xyz excuse.

The bizzare thing to note is Khan got on with Trump. I saw a recent interview by Trump and he is praising heap on IK. It is the democrats and US establishment that has issue with PMIK. Notice Biden did not evenb call IK.

It is the US establishment. Both Democrat and Republican career politicians will toe the establishment line. Trump was a maverick and had to be taken out.

Back
Top Bottom