What's new

Pak FM Qureshi to have a special visit to China and Russia from tomorrow

Visit to Russia is interesting ...visit has come all a sudden

wow,,
something really big is happening in background. USA seems to be the issue here.

No biggie,
he will tell china and russia that our pacts and game is still on,
NATO tried to do a regime change, and we have survived it.

It's pretty obvious what is happening, especially since IK revealed the letter. China is supporting IK along with maybe the Saudis/Arabs and Russia while the West (Mainly America) is supporting PDM so they can keep Pakistan under their influence. If PDM wins I wouldn't be surprised if we finally get a phone call from America.

Lets not forget, regime change in favour of America is the CIA's specialty. They will ruin countries and put them through civil war but they will not compromise on America's international security. Since Pakistan has nukes they are hesitant in trying to do a full blown coup like they did in Iran, Libya, Venezuela, etc because it could get bloody and nukes could be compromised. So they are trying to do it "democratically" by supporting the opposition who are very pro-west.

The bizzare thing to note is Khan got on with Trump. I saw a recent interview by Trump and he is praising heap on IK. It is the democrats and US establishment that has issue with PMIK. Notice Biden did not evenb call IK.
At higher levels in International relations , a leaders personality and approach towards his counterpart really matters. Trump was all in favour of his country's business class and tried to make things suitable for USA. khan has same approach for Pakistan. and both were impressed after meeting each other.

there is a realistic possiblity of that if not now a little later. I don't think Khan is the kind of person who will lay low. Natural death is defintiely a more remote case than an unnatural one. (God forbid)
election campaign, khan should be behind bulletproof glass while doing public speeches.

idiots- please for god sake
stop visiting Russia during this war - you will ruin Pakistan with these dumb moves
No need to jump the gun, several foreign dignitaries including Japanese FM have visited Russia since the start of the war.
Nothing wrong in keeping a diplomatic window open in a effort to end the crisis.

This is clear major policy shift. Although current govt of Pakistan may get dissolved in the next few days thru vote of no confidence yet this visit.
I think situation is fast changing, I really don't know what will be outcome of no confidence move, surely government side is gaining confidence since today afternoon.

Last edited:
The Russian visit might not be a wise move - any messaging there could be handled through China.
no my friend. its a great move to convey the message loud and clear. National policies should not be made as it was in the past. they will continue to suppress us until we show some resilience. it should have done long ago, but better late then never.

The Russian visit might not be a wise move - any messaging there could be handled through China.
He is going to China and Russian FM will also be visiting China. Very precarious situation and careful handling is required.

I still cannot phantom the idea of Qureshi going on an official visit at this time when he is required to meet allies to have their support for IK unless there is something urgent all a sudden.

This is clear major policy shift. Although current govt of Pakistan may get dissolved in the next few days thru vote of no confidence yet this visit.
wow ....how do you predict so confidently....

Back
Top Bottom