What's new

PAK-FA/T-50 flameout embarrasses Sukhoi

You putting your words in my mouth make me a racist? Fine. I can make generalization about your neo-nazi Russian background.

You explicitly said that you 'hate' Indian, that is a very strong word, you have also called Indians 'rotten to the core', and you have expressed your distaste of Indians taking jobs. So explain which part of this is not racist? Would you have the courage to say this to an Indian? I doubt it. What if we replaced Indian with black, Mexican or Jew, would it not be considered racist? And I have no neo-Nazi background, that is ridiculous. The US has a large gang population, such as the Hell's Angels, the Bloods, ect, does this mean that you have a background in the Hell's Angels or Bloods?

F15/F16 crashes were due to the long servicing hours over the years, but the pilots usually escaped unharmed. The Mig crashes killed hundreds of pilots. It's not called a flying coffin for nothing.

Something I already mentioned. Also of the 141 F-15 crashes 43 of them were fatal. And Lockheed Martin considered using Russian ejection seats for the F-22 due to their performance and reliability.

You explicitly said that you 'hate' Indian, that is a very strong word, you have also called Indians 'rotten to the core', and you have expressed your distaste of Indians taking jobs. So explain which part of this is not racist? Would you have the courage to say this to an Indian? I doubt it. What if we replaced Indian with black, Mexican or Jew, would it not be considered racist? And I have no neo-Nazi background, that is ridiculous. The US has a large gang population, such as the Hell's Angels, the Bloods, ect, does this mean that you have a background in the Hell's Angels or Bloods?

Something I already mentioned. Also of the 141 F-15 crashes 43 of them were fatal. And Lockheed Martin considered using Russian ejection seats for the F-22 due to their performance and reliability.

Really ??
Since the F-22 is a fairly public jet.. mind if I can get a source??

USAF tests lightweight Russian ejection seat. South African software keeps logistics on track

Really ??
The article is an abstract, i can't find the original document. The K-36 was initially considered but obviously it never ended up in the F-22 The Russian ejection seats were considered b/c they were superior to what US had been able to field at the time. They offered better projection at higher speeds. They were also lighter than their american counterparts. Politics won in the end, as a Russian ejection seat wouldn't be allowed no matter how much it was modified.

Really ??

I can't find the video about the F-22 since it's been so many years but Boeing tested the K-36D as a possible ejection seat for the JSF.

Modified Russian ejection seat undergoes tests for US needs-12/08/1998-Flight International

One potential application for the K-36D-3.5A is the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF), but at least one of the design teams - Lockheed Martin - has elected to use Martin Baker's Mk16 lightweight seat.

These kind of things happens to new aircrafts and dont forget that it was a prototype not a fully operational T50.they will learn from these kind of incidents.keep it up:tup:

Russians have already fixed the glitch and it was just a prototype no need to worry, the IAF and the Russians won't induct a flying coffin into they're respective air forces

PAK-FA is a failed project. They will have to use 4G fighter engines for now. :cry:

Wtf is your problem bro? How are you even allowed on this site, your stupidity seems to amaze me. Your disgracing your countries flag, please stop it. I have indeed a great amount of respect for both cultural, and modern economic China. And with retards running around like you, your insulting your country. Chill, loosen up, and get bent. And don't talk about Russian Engines, please. Russians can do a few things superior to the Americans, and that is their engine productivity, and engineering. China doesn't even come close in this field, am I right?

These kind of things happens to new aircrafts and dont forget that it was a prototype not a fully operational T50.they will learn from these kind of incidents.keep it up:tup:

You are more wiser and well behaved than Xracer version 1.:tup:

Two Su-30MKI crashed in 2009, causing India to ground the entire fleet.

Also, a Su-30 crashed in Paris airshow. Unheard of? Haha

One of the plane crashed due to pressing the wrong switch by a rookie pilot which was behind his back and the other crashed due to a FOD damage to the engine while in mid air..... and hence the fleet were grounded for inspection of the reason for the crash.... what's the big deal here.... atleast we don't have planes flying with faulty engines crashing 8 times and not even being grounded to check the reason for the crash and continuously killing good test pilots..... and hiding about the crash aswell.

We need AMCA in time, the Hurdles r regarding to FGFA price and other in future considering the also failing rus in 126 planes and Gorskov.

Rus is going to be notorious

- hike in price of Gorskov which is price for fresh aircraft carier
- unnecessary delay in delievery of aircrafts and mig 29 sent for upgradation
- supply of parts of weapon not guaranted.

Rus is gone to disturb friendship between Indo Rus.

They require to respect neuc deal between Indo Rus.
accept it go ahead Rus might be part of it in future or get benifit from growing indian economy and more defence purchase.

Intelligent need only a sign not whole Lecture.

Man, your BS doesn't have a limit, does it? Russia covered up a lot of Su-30 crashes it is no secret. No, Lockheed Martin does not consider using Russian ejection seat. OMG

Some chinese and pakistan members here make me sick....

But its still better than BR :)

Guys, don't worry. The plane probably didn't get its morning bathroom break, so due to pressure, it farted.

I am sure they'll take care of it so that it don't happen again ;)

Its a prototype for heaven's sake! All the shyte that can happen is SUPPOSED to happen at this stage so that in real operational life it doesn't. How difficult is that for people to understand?

Back
Top Bottom