What's new

PAK-FA : photos and videos

Why do you call what pakfa has better..
Now this is better than one line..... come to the point.

F-35 was never developed as true fifth generation fighter but mostly as a low cost, low tech replacement of F-16. When US govt didn't wanted to sell F-22 to any country they came up with less capable 5th generation fighter named JSF. The US F-35 will also be significantly different from the one other would get. PAK FA was developed keeping F-22 in mind not F-35, Russian officials openly mentioned it.

and f35 has way better stealth.

Now if you consider consider the design of F-35 than you will understand that it all dependent on two to three aspects. F-35 is mainly stealthy design in frontal aspect. Its also developed as a low cost and maintenance stealth technology. The F-35 also don't have high degree of advanced composite airframe like PAK FA.

Above all F-35 was designed to be stealth in X-band only while PAK FA is stealthy in all bands. When developing PAK FA designers keep in mind IR spectrum as well as all the sensor's LPI capabilities to make it more and more stealthy.

Russians are known for their low quality and low tech planes but best manouvrebility.
Joking? 'low quality' or 'low tech'!!! Can you say how many countries can field a PESA radar, thrust vectoring engine and digital flight control system in one aircraft before Russia? Russian already fielded MKI beat many western fighters and did well against fighters like Typhoon. Russia still one of the few countries who have developed AESA for fighters.

Can you say what low technology in on the Russian fighter? Or what 'high technology' others have?

which destroys the stealth.
What destroys the stealth?? :undecided: Stealth's advantage is, I see and track you while you cannot. Now I have all the advantages of destroying you first with my long range missiles.

and the amount of radars dont matter.
its about the quality..
Do you even know why PAK FA has so many radars? It has two X-band AESA radars and two L-band AESA radars which have their own advantages.

What quality? Which radar is there rather than APG-77 that is better than PAK FA's frontal X-band AESA?

like the only radar of f35 is as better as all 4 of them.
Another joke? PAK FA's frontal main radar has many more T/ modules than APG-81. APG-81 is a X-band radar while PAK FA has both X-band and L-band radars.

and the stealthy of f35 makes it even harder to detect.
F-35 don't have stealth against L-band, so another huge advantage of PAK FA.

f35 uses the best avoinivs.
and best technologies.
No F-22 and PAK FA uses best avionics. Check it again. The sensors on board PAK FA is way better than F-35's. For example OLS-50M which said to have QWI technology also fatser data transfer and better man machine inference.

the cockpit are way way more modern and easy to mantain then russians planes.
So the cokpit is also 'way more modern' than F-22's? Because it got a huge LCD? lol Do you even know what make a cockpit better? It easy of uses, multi-sensor data fusion and above all brain of the avionics which helps the pilot to take decisions... as well as artificial intelligence behind the scene.

I see pak-fa has typhoon with stealth for air defence.
What a foolish comment!!! You said it here no problem but don't say it any where else!!! that will be a big question on your knowledge. Its like comparing F-15C with F-22. I don't see a single similarity between Typhoon and PAK FA except supercruise. If you see than post it before commenting like this.

Name single system onboard F-35 that is better than PAK FA's.

Waiting for reply.... don't post single lines....

First of all you dont have the operational capability of Agni-5 because it is under development and it may take years to complete.

Didnt understand my post huh...i said 5 agni missiles...not Agni-5 missiles.....OMG..have to explain everything to these ppl.:rofl:

Moreover your current capability is limited and you cant hit a target beyond 1000kms.

And wich wise man believes so..?
Our Agni-3 has a stated capability of 3500 km and that too with a 2.4 ton warhead....2.4 tons for Turkey.?? Swatting a fly with a sledgehammer..:lol:

And our missiles can also be delivered by the Mig-29K fighters onboard Vikramaditya.

Secondly , you Would NEVER go to war against Turkey i bet , you dont have balllls to fight moists how are you going to fight the Biggest Millitary in EU ?

Biggest in EU..? France,Germany,UK all in Antartica..?

We have got their Back:pakistan:

:lol:

They have the economy better then turkey.
But if you look at armed forces.. turkey destroys them all combined.
Thats why UK,France and germany dont want turkey in the EU.
Especially germany.

this takes the piece of the cake.....Kid u ll not even know wat hit u wen Typhoons and rafales start roaring into the Turkish skies...

BTW: the NetherLands Govt mayb watching u posting all these and u may be arrested for a *****....:lol:

@ Kinetic:

Leave it bro...i doubt if this guy knows wat a radar does in a fighter..

the other day i was having a discussion with him amd he mentioned PAKFA has just 4 radars and his turkish F-35 will have 9..So F-35 is better...i nearly fell from my chair on reading it.

Last edited:
Secondly , you Would NEVER go to war against Turkey i bet , you dont have balllls to fight moists how are you going to fight the Biggest Millitary in EU ?

We never going to war against Turkey for sure..because we have nothing to do with them and they have nothing to do with us..Who said we are not fighting against maoists..we didnt deploy the army instead paramilitary and police are doing the job..

And whats with Pakistan got Turkeys back??do you really think Pakistan as of now can afford a war for another country??what do you think about the general public will think about their sons,father,brother getting killed for some others war??do you really think your government is insane enough to send your troops to help turkey??

The t-129 will be using a129 model.
engine from Rah-66 from usa.
and radar from israel(similar but better then the apache radar).
besides that.. ALL OF IT IS TURKISH.
So its like 80% turkish...

The design is Italian, the engine US, the radar from Israel and you still say it's 80% turkish? :disagree:

also.. 214 subs from germany to turkey.
are german.
But we filled it with turkish recources.
which makes it 60% turkish.
However its designed by germany ofcourse.

Same here, the design, the propulsion, most of the main techs are German, so how can you really believe 60% would be turkish?

Turkey is developing MILGEM frigates/corvettes(very high specs) and destroyers/frigates (some call them warships) TF-2000(Best frigate with stealth).
With better missiles then harpoon from roketsan.
and better radars etc.. from aselsan.
Turkey is developing Altay tank.
Armour from south korea.
the rest is turkish.
a prototype will use 100% turkish recources.
and turkey already developed trainer aircraft.
Yes, that's what I said! Turkey is developing indigenous arms for the future, India is already producing and please be a bit more realistic and don't sound like a troll by saying everything what you develop, or just licence produce like the T129 will be the best. Be proud of it, but don't overestimate it!

The rest of your post simply shows the lack of info you have, the Su 30 in generall is often said to be a bit better than similar gen F15s, the MKI even is the most advanced Su 30 and uses top western avionics. That is clearly better than anything the TAF has right now.

Once again, try to inform yourself first and compare realistically, not with a biased mind!

First of all you dont have the operational capability of Agni-5 because it is under development and it may take years to complete.

Moreover your current capability is limited and you cant hit a target beyond 1000kms.

ha ha ha ......second biggest in Eu...............hmmmmmm india is the second largest in the world.....ooops...

maoists.......we are not using our military to fight them.....we use our police and paramilitary .......unlike some countries where the military has to poke its nose into every thing .....

and you got their back>>>????????????.....who,s got your front.....

Now this is better than one line..... come to the point.

F-35 was never developed as true fifth generation fighter but mostly as a low cost, low tech replacement of F-16. When US govt didn't wanted to sell F-22 to any country they came up with less capable 5th generation fighter named JSF. The US F-35 will also be significantly different from the one other would get. PAK FA was developed keeping F-22 in mind not F-35, Russian officials openly mentioned it.

Lockeed said they will develop f22 but with lower cost,less stealth,less manoevrebility.They even said and actually producing and putting best avoinics in f35 better then f22. and it will use similar technologies even better.
these are said by lockeed? you never watch the news??
interviews can do alot here.

Now if you consider consider the design of F-35 than you will understand that it all dependent on two to three aspects. F-35 is mainly stealthy design in frontal aspect. Its also developed as a low cost and maintenance stealth technology. The F-35 also don't have high degree of advanced composite airframe like PAK FA.
So what? Who will come from behind?
thats kinda impossible.
Due to high speed.
its from front or back.
its not a chopper you can intercept from behind

Above all F-35 was designed to be stealth in X-band only while PAK FA is stealthy in all bands. When developing PAK FA designers keep in mind IR spectrum as well as all the sensor's LPI capabilities to make it more and more stealthy.

again what is the point of both side stealth?
Joking? 'low quality' or 'low tech'!!! Can you say how many countries can field a PESA radar, thrust vectoring engine and digital flight control system in one aircraft before Russia? Russian already fielded MKI beat many western fighters and did well against fighters like Typhoon. Russia still one of the few countries who have developed AESA for fighters.
Besides radars what does the Pakfa has?
Also tell me when russian planes defeated western fighters..
Can you say what low technology in on the Russian fighter? Or what 'high technology' others have?
Radars maybe are better or not enough for f35 or f22.
But the rest? is just not better then f35.
The armament is on every plane good.
But we have better missiles

What destroys the stealth?? :undecided: Stealth's advantage is, I see and track you while you cannot. Now I have all the advantages of destroying you first with my long range missiles.

Do you even know why PAK FA has so many radars? It has two X-band AESA radars and two L-band AESA radars which have their own advantages.

What quality? Which radar is there rather than APG-77 that is better than PAK FA's frontal X-band AESA?

Another joke? PAK FA's frontal main radar has many more T/ modules than APG-81. APG-81 is a X-band radar while PAK FA has both X-band and L-band radars.

Why would f35 have stealth on the sides?!?!?!

No F-22 and PAK FA uses best avionics. Check it again. The sensors on board PAK FA is way better than F-35's. For example OLS-50M which said to have QWI technology also fatser data transfer and better man machine inference.

Omg.. LOCKEED MARTIN SAID F35 WILL USE F22 AVOINICS BUT BETTER.
SINCE IN THE PAST YEARS THEY GET BETTER AVOINICS AND TECHNOLOGIES.

So the cokpit is also 'way more modern' than F-22's? Because it got a huge LCD? lol Do you even know what make a cockpit better? It easy of uses, multi-sensor data fusion and above all brain of the avionics which helps the pilot to take decisions... as well as artificial intelligence behind the scene.

Tell me what does pak fa has in the cockpit which is better on the f35.
however not many informations about this.

What a foolish comment!!! You said it here no problem but don't say it any where else!!! that will be a big question on your knowledge. Its like comparing F-15C with F-22. I don't see a single similarity between Typhoon and PAK FA except supercruise. If you see than post it before commenting like this.

Waiting for reply.... don't post single lines....

And besides that all..
Im not a typical political guy whos giving typcail political arguements.
I just talk how i always talk.
No need to type all these codes and terms.
like you do.
dont try to get your points with that.

The design is Italian, the engine US, the radar from Israel and you still say it's 80% turkish? :disagree:

Why dont you search a bit about the t-129? I hope you can understand turkish or translate them.

Same here, the design, the propulsion, most of the main techs are German, so how can you really believe 60% would be turkish?

"Turkish industrial participation in the project would be worth around 81% of the total value of the deal" - Defence Minister Vecdi Gonul This is somthing from Wikipedia:As the Turkish Type 214 will have a significant amount of Turkish indigenous systems on board, this variant of the Type 214 will be known as the Type 214TN (Turkish Navy). HDW will preassemble structural and mechanical parts of the submarine in Germany, or classified elements such as the fuel cells and propulsion system and will then ship them to Turkey. All electronic and weapon systems (including the C4I system) will be of Turkish design and production.
Yes, that's what I said! Turkey is developing indigenous arms for the future, India is already producing and please be a bit more realistic and don't sound like a troll by saying everything what you develop, or just licence produce like the T129 will be the best. Be proud of it, but don't overestimate it!
Look at the specs?
Only thing is.. Open the doors let the crew get in and let it proof itself.

The rest of your post simply shows the lack of info you have, the Su 30 in generall is often said to be a bit better than similar gen F15s, the MKI even is the most advanced Su 30 and uses top western avionics. That is clearly better than anything the TAF has right now.

Once again, try to inform yourself first and compare realistically, not with a biased mind!

I can't really help if you can't read something.

Turkish industrial participation in the project would be worth around 81%

Industrial participation, dosen't mean that that ammount is turkish, it just mean that that ammount will be produced in Turkey, althought it is of foreign origin. That's what licence production is!

That's what you did often before:

Yavuz 16 Semi-automatic pistol 9mm Turkey Standard service pistol. Beretta 92 produced under license by MKEK.

M16A1 Assault rifle 5.56mm United States/ Turkey Produced under license by Sarsilmaz[1]

Unimog 4000-5000 Light utility truck 5,500 Germany/ Turkey Produced under license in Turkey (Mercedes-Benz Türk A.S., Aksaray Truck Factory)

Eurocopter AS-532UL Cougar Utility helicopter 26[4] Turkey Built under license by TAI...

Same goes for the T129, or would go for the U214, the only difference is, that the turkish defense industry has improved now to a level, to integrate indigenous techs and weapons into these foreign arms too. That's good, but that doesn't make it developed completely by Turkey!

However, to get the thread on topic again here a new video of Pak Fa:

Last edited by a moderator:
Industrial participation, dosen't mean that that ammount is turkish, it just mean that that ammount will be produced in Turkey, althought it is of foreign origin. That's what licence production is!

That's what you did often before:

Same goes for the T129, or would go for the U214, the only difference is, that the turkish defense industry has improved now to a level, to integrate indigenous techs and weapons into these foreign arms too. That's good, but that doesn't make it developed completely by Turkey!

The t-129 is a complete new chopper.
and having 3 parts from 3 different countries is also turkish..
you know why?
we have the people that can do business with.

Sancho , Great video

2things that struck me immediately

At start of video - Nose size , superbly designed and space like f22 to house Niip- Masterpiece.
Lift during take off - So smooth when on a demo engine with lower thrust , just shows the shear power of 117s plant.

F-35 was never developed as true fifth generation fighter...
Yes it is.
PAK FA was developed keeping F-22 in mind not F-35, Russian officials openly mentioned it.
Does not mean it is better than the F-35.

Now if you consider consider the design of F-35 than you will understand that it all dependent on two to three aspects. F-35 is mainly stealthy design in frontal aspect.
So what? All aircrafts' RCS values are calculated from front.

The F-35 also don't have high degree of advanced composite airframe like PAK FA.
Does not equate to inferiority. Composites for RCS reduction is best on surface, not internal.

Above all F-35 was designed to be stealth in X-band only while PAK FA is stealthy in all bands.
Nonsense. Please provide source.

When developing PAK FA designers keep in mind IR spectrum as well as all the sensor's LPI capabilities to make it more and more stealthy.
Keep in mind means what? They can 'keep in mind' but they can also fail.

The smaller L-band radars do not have the necessary range to be effective.

Another joke? PAK FA's frontal main radar has many more T/ modules than APG-81.
More T/R modules does not automatically equate to superior performance. For an AESA array, equally important is the array management softwares. We have no indicators that Russia is superior to US in this respect. Therefore, a higher number of T/R modules is quite meaningless.

The L-band wing antennas are too small to be range effective.

Quantum Well Infrared is nothing new. The problem with infrared is lack of target information such as range, speed and aspect angle. IR is best for general target direction.

A huge LCD does not make a cockpit better. This statement reveals a high degree of gullibility.

Sure...Distributive Aperature System.

Yes it is.

Does not mean it is better than the F-35.

So what? All aircrafts' RCS values are calculated from front.

Does not equate to inferiority. Composites for RCS reduction is best on surface, not internal.

Nonsense. Please provide source.

Keep in mind means what? They can 'keep in mind' but they can also fail.

The smaller L-band radars do not have the necessary range to be effective.

More T/R modules does not automatically equate to superior performance. For an AESA array, equally important is the array management softwares. We have no indicators that Russia is superior to US in this respect. Therefore, a higher number of T/R modules is quite meaningless.

The L-band wing antennas are too small to be range effective.

Quantum Well Infrared is nothing new. The problem with infrared is lack of target information such as range, speed and aspect angle. IR is best for general target direction.

A huge LCD does not make a cockpit better. This statement reveals a high degree of gullibility.

Sure...Distributive Aperature System.

Gambit i agree with you most of the time but i think your jumping to conclusions too soon here, let the PAKFA come out and then you can analyze it properly. Trying to say that its better/worse than the F-22 just by looking at early figure and prototype models isnt fair.

Back
Top Bottom