What's new

PAK-FA : photos and videos

nice bird.
How much will it end up costing, will it become available for export, and how capable will the export variant be?

nice bird.
How much will it end up costing, will it become available for export, and how capable will the export variant be?

Possibly 80 -100 million and yes there will be an export version, but even the capabilities of the actual version is unclear so far, so that will take some more time.

Sancho , Great video

2things that struck me immediately

At start of video - Nose size , superbly designed and space like f22 to house Niip- Masterpiece.
Lift during take off - So smooth when on a demo engine with lower thrust , just shows the shear power of 117s plant.

Hi Prateek, do you know what striked me? At 1:04 we can see TVC nozzels and as far as I remember the prototype that made the first flight didn't had this capability right?
But you are right the S 117 seems to be a great engine and I hope that we will get it with the MKI upgrade too.

^^^^^^
Yup , correct . I think it had more to do with testing of Flying control surfaces and nFCS onboard this machine . So might be possible this is the first time Nozzles were deviated .
LEVCONS/LERX are so huge , i never imagined them so huge , even covering front intakes part

Looks like u Russkies havent lost ur touch for making friggin sexy fighters.....
Good for u...good for us...:cheers:

Thanks, lets wait and see how the final varient will look, it's interesting because the prototype pak-fa was built before India joined the project, so it will be interesting how much influence the Indians will have on the pak-fa and it will also be interesting to see how much difference the fgfa will have to the pak-fa.

^^^^^^^^
Hi ptldM3 , you have flown Jet yourself Mig if I am not wrong .
What do you make of this smooth take off in video ???
Engines smoke trail - Hardly see any trace during inflight

Back
Top Bottom