What's new

PAK-FA : photos and videos

Now I am thinking that the $10 billion is a bang for the buck from the Indian side

nice bird.
How much will it end up costing, will it become available for export, and how capable will the export variant be?

around 100 mil$ , exports will begin after Russian and indian orders are complete
Russia has a requirement of 430 aircraft ,while india has ordered 200,
however indian order may rise to 270-300 depending upon the strategic requirement of airfoce , just as in the case of su30mki
whose order increased from 190 to 270
Brasil will most probably be the first export customer
Capability of the export variant depends on how russia percieves the buyer , or wether india has something to say about it , coz we are investing 7 billion $ in the project and contributing 25% to development:thinktank::mps::wave:

around 100 mil$ , exports will begin after Russian and indian orders are complete
however indian order may rise to 270-300 depending upon the strategic requirement of airfoce , just as in the case of su30mki
Capability of the export variant depends on how russia percieves the buyer , or wether india has something to say about it , coz we are investing 7 billion $ in the project and contributing 25% to development:thinktank::mps::wave:

Wrong.

250 each.

200 double seaters, 50 single seaters for India.

Vice versa for Russia.

Well remember that Syria is becoming a strategic partner to Russia in the Middle East, as the Russians are in the progress of moving their Black Sea fleet (nuclear) to Tartus in Syria.
So would Syria, if they can afford it, be able to acquire a potent version ?

Russian planes are sexy as russian girls i love both:smitten:

Well remember that Syria is becoming a strategic partner to Russia in the Middle East, as the Russians are in the progress of moving their Black Sea fleet (nuclear) to Tartus in Syria.
So would Syria, if they can afford it, be able to acquire a potent version ?
I don't think you will the version Russia and India will get, a slightly downgraded one might be on offer(if you can cough up the cash)

020263.jpg

I don't think you will the version Russia and India will get, a slightly downgraded one might be on offer(if you can cough up the cash)

If Syria gets it, what are the chances that India will pass on information on the plane to Israel?

south asian media hype 10% true ..........

^^^^^^
Yup , correct . I think it had more to do with testing of Flying control surfaces and nFCS onboard this machine . So might be possible this is the first time Nozzles were deviated .
LEVCONS/LERX are so huge , i never imagined them so huge , even covering front intakes part

Not only huge, I never expected that they could be positioned to that degree, really impressive!

If Syria gets it, what are the chances that India will pass on information on the plane to Israel?
nope we wont be passing on any info to Israel.
India does not do that.
If India passes on tech from one country to the other why would U.S.A put the F18sh in the mmrca competition,and would they be selling P-8 Poseidon to us (considering India is an close ally of Russia)
Rest assure India wont be passing on any info to Israel that would in ant way harm or hinder Syria's deffences.

Back
Top Bottom