What's new

PAK-FA : photos and videos

----------SD----------------

Last edited:
Gambit

What is the size of antennae of Lband radar on Wing-tips and its power rating and Gain

Indeed i was already thinking of that L-band not very effective.
There are many important things regarding radar detection but the most important item is antenna size. Like ****, size matter. The larger the antenna, the tighter its beam and the result is better target resolution. Pencil beams are best but at the cost of search time. Wide beams are good for volume search but at the cost of target resolution, such as speed, altitude and aspect angle. In the worst case, with radar resolution cell effect, two or more aircrafts will be seen as one target and against a flight of F-35 in tight formation, this is a losing position for the enemy.

The wing L-band radars are effective only in very restricted situations precisely because they are so small.

Lockeed said they will develop f22 but with lower cost,less stealth,less manoevrebility.They even said and actually producing and putting best avoinics in f35 better then f22. and it will use similar technologies even better.
these are said by lockeed? you never watch the news??
interviews can do alot here.

You are the first person on earth who thinks F-35 is better than F-22!!! Nothing to say. F-35 has slightly better a-to-g, thats it. LM never said something like that.

Also US govt said a big NO to its key allies who wanted to buy F-22...... Japan, UK, Australia, Israel etc. F-22 is only for US! why?

So what? Who will come from behind?
thats kinda impossible.
Due to high speed.
its from front or back.
its not a chopper you can intercept from behind
everyone come from behind!!!

lol man that was a funny question something like you asked, "why we need stealth?" than why everybody wants all aspect stealth or 360 degree sensors and missile coverage. F-35 never designed for all aspect stealth.

SPEED? PAK FA has much better speed and supercruise than F-35. What if a Mach 5 missile starts chasing F-35 from behind?

again what is the point of both side stealth?

hey dude you didn't got what I said read t again....

"Above all F-35 was designed to be stealth in X-band only while PAK FA is stealthy in all bands. When developing PAK FA designers keep in mind IR spectrum as well as all the sensor's LPI capabilities to make it more and more stealthy."

Besides radars what does the Pakfa has?
Also tell me when russian planes defeated western fighters..
Where is the answer of my question that 'what low techs Russian fighters have'?

Beside radars PAK FA has everything that a true fifth generation fighter should have like F-22. All aspect stealth against whole electromagnetic spectrum & IR, supercruise, advanced radars, advanced e-pilot, new generation weapons.

See all the exercises... COPE INDIA, SINDEX, Indradhanush etc and many others. Read all the articles where Russian fighters meet western fighters.

Radars maybe are better or not enough for f35 or f22.
But the rest? is just not better then f35.
The armament is on every plane good.
But we have better missiles

Again didn't answer my question!!! You said that F-35's APG-81 is better now what led you to change your mind?

If PAK FA has only stealth against X-band than F-22 or F-35's radar can't do anything but its not same in case of PAK FA's radar! PAK FA's radars search in all possible bands for stealth fighters. Where F-35 will be easily detected by L-band radars on the PAK FA. It also has OLS-50 which is more advanced than OLS-35.

Not just radar but every thing is better in PAK FA than F-35. As far as physical characteristics are concerned it has longer range, supercruise, more internal weapons, longer range radars etc etc.

PAK FA will get way better weapons than F-35. Check about current RVV-SD and RVV-MD development. There are missiles called Izdelie 810 with 400 km range and Izdelie-180PD with 250 km range against air targets.

Omg.. LOCKEED MARTIN SAID F35 WILL USE F22 AVOINICS BUT BETTER.
SINCE IN THE PAST YEARS THEY GET BETTER AVOINICS AND TECHNOLOGIES.

LM didn't said that, they can't. Give me a source.

Just go ans search F-22 vs F-35, you will learn alot.

Tell me what does pak fa has in the cockpit which is better on the f35.
however not many informations about this.

Seems like you didn't answer a single question whatever i asked!!! read my post again, i have already mentioned it.

Last edited:
You are the first person on earth who thinks F-35 is better than F-22!!! Nothing to say. F-35 has slightly better a-to-g, thats it. LM never said something like that.

Also US govt said a big NO to its key allies who wanted to buy F-22...... Japan, UK, Australia, Israel etc. F-22 is only for US! why?

lol man that was a funny question something like you asked, "why we need stealth?" than why everybody wants all aspect stealth or 360 degree sensors and missile coverage. F-35 never designed for all aspect stealth.

SPEED? PAK FA has much better speed and supercruise than F-35. What if a Mach 5 missile starts chasing F-35 from behind?

"Above all F-35 was designed to be stealth in X-band only while PAK FA is stealthy in all bands. When developing PAK FA designers keep in mind IR spectrum as well as all the sensor's LPI capabilities to make it more and more stealthy."

Where is the answer of my question that 'what low techs Russian fighters have'?

Beside radars PAK FA has everything that a true fifth generation fighter should have like F-22. All aspect stealth against whole electromagnetic spectrum & IR, supercruise, advanced radars, advanced e-pilot, new generation weapons.

See all the exercises... COPE INDIA, SINDEX, Indradhanush etc and many others. Read all the articles where Russian fighters meet western fighters.

Again didn't answer my question!!! You said that F-35's APG-81 is better now what led you to change your mind?

If PAK FA has only stealth against X-band than F-22 or F-35's radar can't do anything but its not same in case of PAK FA's radar! PAK FA's radars search in all possible bands for stealth fighters. Where F-35 will be easily detected by L-band radars on the PAK FA. It also has OLS-50 which is more advanced than OLS-35.

Not just radar but every thing is better in PAK FA than F-35. As far as physical characteristics are concerned it has longer range, supercruise, more internal weapons, longer range radars etc etc.

PAK FA will get way better weapons than F-35. Check about current RVV-SD and RVV-MD development. There are missiles called Izdelie 810 with 400 km range and Izdelie-180PD with 250 km range against air targets.

LM didn't said that, they can't. Give me a source.

Just go ans search F-22 vs F-35, you will learn alot.

Seems like you didn't answer a single question whatever i asked!!! read my post again, i have already mentioned it.

A PDF that will explain everything.
Go to f22 wikipedia page(US page) and then go to citation 25.
and download the file.
and read it.
Hope your dissed now.

Sounds kinky.

"Above all F-35 was designed to be stealth in X-band only while PAK FA is stealthy in all bands.
Source for that claim? Else it is meaningless.

If PAK FA has only stealth against X-band than F-22 or F-35's radar can't do anything but its not same in case of PAK FA's radar! PAK FA's radars search in all possible bands for stealth fighters. Where F-35 will be easily detected by L-band radars on the PAK FA.
Given the wing L-band radars' small size, by the time they detect the F-35, the larger nose radar will as well.

Not just radar but every thing is better in PAK FA than F-35.
Baseless claim.

A PDF that will explain everything.
Go to f22 wikipedia page(US page) and then go to citation 25.
and download the file.
and read it.
Hope your dissed now.

Again single line!!!!

So you didn't answer a single question previous time nor this time also!!! Just put a line, "F-35 is better, huhhhh"!!!! Why 'better', you don't know, is it like that?

Reply to my post first, if you can...

1247112612_1.jpg

sukhoi-pak-fa_4.jpg

Again single line!!!!

So you didn't answer a single question previous time nor this time also!!! Just put a line, "F-35 is better, huhhhh"!!!! Why 'better', you don't know, is it like that?

Reply to my post first, if you can...

I did already.
How about you read my post again.
Because you keep asking for sources.
I just gave you one.
An investigation PDF file.

Back
Top Bottom