What's new

PAK-FA : photos and videos

hehehe buddy Xmustii...y do u think we need all the weapons to fight u.....just 5 Agni missiles with thermo-nuclear warheads would do the job of wiping ur country off the middle east quite smoothly in 5 mins.:rofl:

First of all you dont have the operational capability of Agni-5 because it is under development and it may take years to complete.

Moreover your current capability is limited and you cant hit a target beyond 1000kms.

Secondly , you Would NEVER go to war against Turkey i bet , you dont have balllls to fight moists how are you going to fight the Biggest Millitary in EU ?

We have got their Back:pakistan:

Why do you call what pakfa has better..
and f35 has way better stealth.
Russians are known for their low quality and low tech planes but best manouvrebility.
which destroys the stealth.
and the amount of radars dont matter.
its about the quality..
like the only radar of f35 is as better as all 4 of them.
and the stealthy of f35 makes it even harder to detect.
f35 uses the best avoinivs.
and best technologies.
the cockpit are way way more modern and easy to mantain then russians planes.
I see pak-fa has typhoon with stealth for air defence.

Listen, you don't know anything about India. So cut the crap. Turkey is nowhere near India militarily. Turkey can't even compare itself with Pakistan.

No matter how much you rant, things won't change. You need at least 5-6 months to know about defense. Right now you're an amateur. Learn with time and you'll realize how things go on.

And no arguments from now on.

what does turkey has???apart from being an american lapdog,by begging american aid n technology u cant do nothing...dat is ur status in the world..what a joke u r to humanity...

Well if we see conventionally Turkey is the strongest Millitary in EU , considering their Navy and rest of the forces.

Indians are the Biggest Lapdogs of Americans and Jews which is quite clear.

Turkey is a Strong country and they are way better than India in terms of Infrastructure and development.

what does turkey has???apart from being an american lapdog,by begging american aid n technology u cant do nothing...dat is ur status in the world..what a joke u r to humanity...

We work like dogs we have tough lives in Turkey.
But we manage to get money.
And secure our country.
By giving money to usa.
For fighters and helis.
with full transfer etc.
and look at us now..
We have gathered so many techs from Germany,Israel and usa that we make our own things.
We almost produce and develop our own arsenal.
Only lack of air force.
The lack of own designed and developed fighters..
but who going to invest billions in it..
when we get better aircraft like f35(maybe turkey could developer better one) for less billion of us dollars.
with full tech transfer.
And we keep buying lincense with full tech transfer.
So we can develop our own arsenal.
Just that air force... but who cares..
Look at india..
You guys dont get full technology transfer from russia.
and also some of your toys from russia are limited options.

oooh man.. this is why the other side of me wants a war with india..
Just keep underestimating Turkey..
Just go for it.
Oh and btw good luck with your "sticks" weapon.
And your "5"th gen fighter.. i mean WORLDS BEST FIGHTER ALL TIMES.
Pak-****.

Buddy, nobody underestimates turkish military, or your defense industry, because they will clearly improve in the next decades. But you clearly overestimates them without seeing the high reliability of them to foreign nations and foreign developments.
For example, T129 is not a combat helicopter developed by Turkey, it is just an upgraded version of the Agosta Westland 129. Turkey just gets the license production rights, as well as the right to integrate indigenous techs, or weapons, but at the end it still is an ITA-UK combat helicopter, not turkish and that is not the only case. The U214 subs that Turkey wants from Germany, should be build under licence and will integrate turkish systems too, but obviously it still will be a German sub right?

India instead already developed own helicopters, including the new LCH, or an MBT like the Arjun, trainer and combat aircrafts, as well as big parts of navy vessels, including the first SSBN and aircraft carrier that are in production now. You must admit that Turkey is clearly behind in this fields and is just starting own indigenous developments like the Altay MBT that will come in some years.

Listen, you don't know anything about India. So cut the crap. Turkey is nowhere near India militarily. Turkey can't even compare itself with Pakistan.

No matter how much you rant, things won't change. You need at least 5-6 months to know about defense. Right now you're an amateur. Learn with time and you'll realize how things go on.

And no arguments from now on.

Since I was born.
I had interests in being a commando.
I have been flying in a simulator and a f16 under control of a pilot and my mayor of my city.
at konya third main air base.
They said i could be a pilot if i keep going like this.
And besides that.. tell me what turkey dont have..
and turkey dont have it BETTER...
only thing india has is.. alot of humans..
But whats the point?
If they arent skilled? trained or PROPER equipped?

We work like dogs we have tough lives in Turkey.
But we manage to get money.
And secure our country.
By giving money to usa.
For fighters and helis.
with full transfer etc.
and look at us now..
We have gathered so many techs from Germany,Israel and usa that we make our own things.
We almost produce and develop our own arsenal.
Only lack of air force.
The lack of own designed and developed fighters..
but who going to invest billions in it..
when we get better aircraft like f35(maybe turkey could developer better one) for less billion of us dollars.
with full tech transfer.
And we keep buying lincense with full tech transfer.
So we can develop our own arsenal.
Just that air force... but who cares..
Look at india..
You guys dont get full technology transfer from russia.
and also some of your toys from russia are limited options.

hahaha ur american propaganda says it???and u said it u work like dog..coz u r one,now do us all a favour.go kill urself or get a life....personally i would like u to choose the former option.

First of all you dont have the operational capability of Agni-5 because it is under development and it may take years to complete.

Moreover your current capability is limited and you cant hit a target beyond 1000kms.
We have the capability. Agni-II is inducted since years now. Its range is over 2000 kms. Agni-III is under going induction with range of over 3500 kms with 1.5 ton payload.
Secondly , you Would NEVER go to war against Turkey i bet , you dont have balllls to fight moists how are you going to fight the Biggest Millitary in EU ?

We have got their Back:pakistan:
keep your balls to yourself, before someone smashes them. Didn't anyone teach you some manners?

BTW, we are not interested in attacking Turkey. Its this guy who is daring us to do the same. And what is the biggest military in EU in front of the second biggest in the world??? Our troops are 4.5 times theirs.

Buddy, nobody underestimates turkish military, or your defense industry, because they will clearly improve in the next decades. But you clearly overestimates them without seeing the high reliability of them to foreign nations and foreign developments.
For example, T129 is not a combat helicopter developed by Turkey, it is just an upgraded version of the Agosta Westland 129. Turkey just gets the license production rights, as well as the right to integrate indigenous techs, or weapons, but at the end it still is an ITA-UK combat helicopter, not turkish and that is not the only case. The U214 subs that Turkey wants from Germany, should be build under licence and will integrate turkish systems too, but obviously it still will be a German sub right?

India instead already developed own helicopters, including the new LCH, or an MBT like the Arjun, trainer and combat aircrafts, as well as big parts of navy vessels, including the first SSBN and aircraft carrier that are in production now. You must admit that Turkey is clearly behind in this fields and is just starting own indigenous developments like the Altay MBT that will come in some years.

The t-129 will be using a129 model.
engine from Rah-66 from usa.
and radar from israel(similar but better then the apache radar).
besides that.. ALL OF IT IS TURKISH.
So its like 80% turkish...
also.. 214 subs from germany to turkey.
are german.
But we filled it with turkish recources.
which makes it 60% turkish.
However its designed by germany ofcourse.
Turkey is developing MILGEM frigates/corvettes(very high specs) and destroyers/frigates (some call them warships) TF-2000(Best frigate with stealth).
With better missiles then harpoon from roketsan.
and better radars etc.. from aselsan.
Turkey is developing Altay tank.
Armour from south korea.
the rest is turkish.
a prototype will use 100% turkish recources.
and turkey already developed trainer aircraft.

Also.. I prefer having 60% turkish made and 40% other country but having the best of the world.
or one of the best.
then having typical soviet/russian tech and moderate quality 100% turkish.
just like india has them.
Only thing im impressed of india is.. how they managed to get over 1billion population.
Their entire army is really bad equipped.
These are said by india itself.
They had modernization but still it didn't helped much.
and the training of the turkish armed forces.
are extremely tough and pretty long.

What about UK and France? :blink:

They have the economy better then turkey.
But if you look at armed forces.. turkey destroys them all combined.
Thats why UK,France and germany dont want turkey in the EU.
Especially germany.

Since I was born.
I had interests in being a commando.
I have been flying in a simulator and a f16 under control of a pilot and my mayor of my city.
at konya third main air base.
They said i could be a pilot if i keep going like this.
And besides that.. tell me what turkey dont have..
and turkey dont have it BETTER...
only thing india has is.. alot of humans..
But whats the point?
If they arent skilled? trained or PROPER equipped?

Open a new thread and I'll educate you there. Don't want to troll this thread.

We have the capability. Agni-II is inducted since years now. Its range is over 2000 kms. Agni-III is under going induction with range of over 3500 kms with 1.5 ton payload.

keep your balls to yourself, before someone smashes them. Didn't anyone teach you some manners?

BTW, we are not interested in attacking Turkey. Its this guy who is daring us to do the same. And what is the biggest military in EU in front of the second biggest in the world??? Our troops are 4.5 times theirs.

Typical Indian who makes low quality tanks with low quality tech from russia.
in bigger numbers.

QUANITY IS NOT IMPORTANT.
QUALITY AND SKILLS is important.

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Open a new thread and I'll educate you there. Don't want to troll this thread.

So you admit it?
100% indigenous indian guy.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Numbers were important in ww1 where they had not proper defensives..
and kinda in ww2...
but in modern warfare..
theres something called advanced armour and defence.

Typical Indian who makes low quality tanks with low quality tech from russia.
in bigger numbers.

QUANITY IS NOT IMPORTANT.
QUALITY AND SKILLS is important.
As I said open a new thread and stop trolling here. You'll be educated there.

So you admit it?
100% indigenous indian guy.
What in the world did I admit? Get some english lessons.

Back
Top Bottom