What's new

PAK-FA : photos and videos

actually F35 and F22 is some other class,,, no one can even think of bashing it.

Really , Let us all learn from your Knowledge then .
What is the Technology that makes F35,F22 class apart from Pak-Fa .

No need to flame , just keep it Technical discussion only .

Really , Let us all learn from your Knowledge then .
What is the Technology that makes F35,F22 class apart from Pak-Fa .

No need to flame , just keep it Technical discussion only .

Lt Saab....the only thing that is not right with the PAKFA is it manufactured by the Russians and Indians are collaborating in it...:smokin:

Gentlemen, I have heard a report speaking of Russia offering Brazil to join the PAK-FA programme alongside India. Could anyone here contribute more regarding that topic? I'd be grateful.

I can see that Russia has definitely risen as compared to the 90s. Very impressive design indeed. Their desire to compete and challenge the very best in the world of aviation and weapons engineering makes their weapons worth taking a look.

I am not surprised it takes NATO brigade sub-contract dozens of advertisement companies focus on their product to let the world know of them, when it comes to rivalling Russian technology. Since the JSF and the Raptor have been given enough publicity and liberally money has been spent on advertising them, while considering the historic secrecy behind Russia's aircraft; I think that this time Moscow and Delhi should invite their top advertisement companies to launch into an advertisement drive and let the world know more about this aircraft.

You two could seriously make excellent exports out of these---albeit much downgraded versions to the one that both you must be fielding in your air forces.

Gentlemen, I have heard a report speaking of Russia offering Brazil to join the PAK-FA programme alongside India. Could anyone here contribute more regarding that topic? I'd be grateful....

That is not new, reports about that has come up with the offer of Su 35 in the Brazilian competition, as a combined deal with Su 35 now and a partnership in Pak Fa for future. However, the Su 35 is out of that competition long ago and till now there is no sign that Brazil is interested in 5. gen fighters at for now.

if it was turkish it wouldn't been overrated.
but underestimated.

Turkey is not being overestimated. But you have been overestimating a little too much regarding Turkey. Sure its a great nation, but when comparing to India, China, Russia, or even Pakistan it is gonna be tough.

Just tech superiority is not the solution. You need to have the man power, experience, terrain advantage, climate advantage, ally support, weapon stockpile, manufacturing capability, economic might, capable industry, numerical advantage also.

But if I compare turkey and india..
I only see man power more on india.
And plus if theres a full scale war(hope not) the people that get into army arent trained.
but just civils with guns.
SO i think man power dont really play a decisive role.
Ofcourse it will if you have some couple millions of population.
But theres 100million turks all over the world.
With over 50million outside turkey.
Many are in europe and USA.
Where they have better health and education then in india.
weapon stockpile is more on india.
But how advanced are they?
and we got ally.
and many of them.
Turks have exriences since before christus.
Terrain advantage are common in turkey.
They used decisiver rol in the ottoman periods.
and india has them too.
economic is way better on his.
manufacturing is also more on us.
Industry the same.
But india has more(ofcourse).
So i really dont see why comparing turkey to india is tough.
or even pakistan.
or even china and russia.

But if I compare turkey and india..
I only see man power more on india.
And plus if theres a full scale war(hope not) the people that get into army arent trained.
but just civils with guns.
SO i think man power dont really play a decisive role.

Just compare the troops in both countries.

Turkey - 1 million (540,000 active)
India - 4.5 million (1.4 million active)

Thats a huge difference. Take into account the experience India has and its a disaster for Turkey isn't it?

In scale of full scale war, Turkey will run out of soldiers, so it will have to employ civils with guns as you say, but India will have enough trained soldiers to do the job. And don't tell me that the whole nation would be fighting. Only troops fight. Civilians can not fight.

weapon stockpile is more on india.
But how advanced are they?
very advanced. India uses some of the best missiles, frigates, destroyers, aircraft, tanks, SAMs in the region.
and we got ally.
and many of them.
Turks have exriences since before christus.
what matters more is how many are willing to support and fight for you in case of a war. India has Russia and Israel as its greatest allies. Not to mention great relations with NATO countries that support you.
So i really dont see why comparing turkey to india is tough.
or even pakistan.
or even china and russia.

Comparing Turkey to India, Russia, Pak, China is not sensible. Turkey is not militarily very active. It doesn't need a powerful military, hence diverts its funds to economic and social causes, whereas in India, billions are spent on arms procurement. So there is no match.

Also experience is something that matters a lot. Indians and Pakistanis have an experience of all types of warfare, on all types of terrain, be it plains, mountains, desserts or even jungles in all climatic conditions from -30 C to 50 C.

Last edited:
Man you aint know anything.
Turkey is already a super power by CIA.
We are going to attack and capture aegean islands and sea.
These greeks pisses us off.
And what if entire kurds 20milliom est. rebels and trying to take over turkey?
Have a look at PKK.
how about turkey-israel relationship.
India has only pakistan as bad relationship.
and how about?
we have the best frigates?
how about we have the best tanks?
how about we have the best non-nuclear sub?
how about we have the damn best airplane(f35 in a couple years)?
Turkey will dominate the air.
Thats no doubt.
Why would Turkey run out of soldiers?
Every turk HAVE to go to the military.
and serve for 15months and for non-turkey livers 5weeks and optional of 15months.
So turks are warriors.
And seriously..
Just go to google.. or youtube videos..
and look at equipment of indian soldiers..
and their discipline.. and compare them to the turkish ones..
Which seems more skilled..?
Turkey is known for their skills and best discipline(maybe after russia).
And what is NATO?
screw NATO..
or the EU.
We have azerbaijcan...
we have MANY other countries.. which is controlled by turks.
Do you know about the Turkish Union?
And dont tell me india gets backup from russia?
or even from israel?(which they cant afford)?
Turkey is not military active?
Are you kidding me?
We are fighting with our f16's over the aegean seas..
we get intercepted by ******* gayreeks.
and then we ******* fight at the mountains against the kurds.
we got ambushed and all that.
We have soldiers in afghanistan
and tell me.. wheres india fighting? NOW?
Our blackhawks get used ALOT.
What kind of exprience does india have..
nothing compared to turkish ones.
Turkish empires have captured totall of MORE then HALF of the WORLD.
Dont tell me we havent exprienced those climate.. and terrain issues..
more then india did.

Good very good.
Since videos are the most proofable sources.
You should rest your case.

Good very good.
Since videos are the most proofable sources.
You should rest your case.

Cut the crap. Turkey is not considered as neither military or economic power nowhere near Pakistan, forget India.

Turkey's economy is too small to be good.
Turkey's new systems are all copy of other's systems like MILGEM, T-129, tank etc.
Turkey is heavily dependent on US for military survival.
Turkey lacks the diplomatic power.
India is listed in Global Firepower as the fourth most powerful nation, while Turkey is at number ten.
If there is a fight between Turkey and India, Turkey will not survive a week. Even they don't have enough military power to survive with any of the nation more than one month.

Above all Turkey is not comparable. Compare Turkey with Malaysia, Taiwan, Greece, Argentina, Ukraine, South Africa etc, don't go beyond that.

There is no comparison between F-22 and F-35. They have complete different technologies. F-22 costs many times more than F-35 as they are both developed by same company and country. PAK FA is in the class of F-22, it was developed keeping F-22 in mind. Thats why they also call it Raptorski. Many time Russian designers compared it better that F-22 in almost all aspect.

PAK FA vs F-22 in general...

1) PAK FA has four AESA radars of two different bands both X and L band. F-22 has single X band radar. F-22's main radar has more T/R modules than PAK FA's main radar.

2) Both aircrafts look structurally stealthy.

3) PAK FA has 3D TVC while F-22 has 2D.

4) PAK FA has many more control surfaces than F-22. PAK has all moving vertical tail, LERX which F-22 doesn't.

5) PAK FA has better man machine interference than F-22.

6) PAK FA has longer range sensors like OLS than F-22.

7) Max range, supercruise, altitude, top speed are almost same.

^^^^^^^ Most part is correct but ,
Some of the things in F22 are cutting Edge which will be difficult for Pak-Fa to match .

Like - AN/ALR-94 Sensor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-22_Raptor
The AN/ALR-94 is a passive receiver system capable of detecting the radar signals in the environment. Composed of more than 30 antennas smoothly blended into the wings and fuselage that provide all around coverage plus azimuth and elevation information in the forward sector, it is described by Tom Burbage, the former head of the F-22 program at Lockheed Martin, as "the most technically complex piece of equipment on the aircraft." With greater range (250+ nmi) than the radar, it enables the F-22 to limit its own radar emission to preserve its stealth. As a target approaches, the receiver can cue the AN/APG-77 radar to track the target with a narrow beam, which can be as focused down to 2° by 2° in azimuth and elevation.

L3 DATA link
In 2007, tests by Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, and L-3 Communications enabled the AESA system of a Raptor to act like a WiFi access point, able to transmit data at 548 Megabit/sec and receive at Gigabit speed; this is far faster than the current Link 16 system used by US and allied aircraft, which transfers data at just over 1 Megabit/sec

1)PAK FA has better man machine interference than F-22.
I doubt that (citation needed) ????

PAK FA has longer range sensors like OLS than F-22
Putting IRST on F22 is not a big deal - considering F14 had it. But Reason behind it will be strategy and operational doctrine of F22
a) You need OLS ( FLIR/IRST ) if you are up for close range fight with cuing IR missile with it , May be USAF built F22 with confidence that it wont allow any Jet to even come close to it.
b)Frontal section radar return value might be coming in way of installing such a system , it does add an extra reflective planar surface.
c)Its other sensor AN/ALR-94 takes care of it pretty well , even if Enemy is operating in low power mode .

PAK FA has 3D TVC while F-22 has 2D
That is past , Final Prototype will fly with Flat Nozzle so movement will be in H shape or 2D , so only aircraft to field 360 TVC will be only Mig35 or Su35

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom