What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

Yeah but we failed to tell our story to the world and it pisses me off.

We lack in soft power projection. We want to tell our story but the gora mfers don't even want to listen and instead keep peddling the do more BS.
Those media even being the mouthpiece of the government if their countries, they are also obeying to others agendas (israelis, indians mostly).

Whatever they say, whatever they do, we should stay on track, we should stay focused and not distracted. But unfortunately we also have so much internal problems to tackle...

Perfect example of small people occupying big posts.

I do not use twitter but there is a post of me actually telling you guys to prepare to respond as Mr.Khan was sold as Taliban Khan and Fascist Mongol Khan in advance.

India has Major interest in Pakistani politics as her State policy is being run by people advocating balkanisation of Pakistan.

Internal politics of Pakistan does not mirror the international demands of strategy and evolving.

GoP is sabotaged by the parliament.

Now if anyone who does not get this should its not my Problem

i dont deserve the hate that i get and its tiring yet somehow addictive

Right and you think we are sleeping at the helm.

Pakistan is more secure and stable than anytime since 911. Indians and Americans cannot digest that. All their proxies inside Pakistan are neutralized and those across the border are suffering horrific losses.

Those who say America is too powerful to give up perhaps should look at the Soviet Union . They were thousand times more brutal and bombed Pakistan non stop but in the end they had to go. Americans don’t want to leave like Soviets. To Americans visuals and public perception is everything.
Only we can provide them Top Gun like exit.

We need to play our cards properly. Trump has failed in North Korea and needs a foreign policy victory for next elections. Iran is impossible for him to crack and Afghanistan with the longest running war in their history is available for grabbing if Pakistan let’s them.

So do not underestimate your enemy but do not undervalue yourself either.

We hold the trump card in this specific case. They are coming after us economically because we are no longer desperate for their weapons or a back up support.

IK has successfully shown our influence over the Arab’s and their dependence on us . They will make sure that we never get blackmailed by superior economic powers of India and the USA.

Shouldn’t marry cousins or you know what happens ......

Islam allows marrying cousins and within reason, it is perfectly fine. In fact, it may even be better to preserve the good genes. It's a problem when the genes are bad and people still do cousin marriages. Incest is different than cousin marriages.

I am a microbiologist and you should be the last person to tell me about these sort of things unless you've an equal knowledge in this field.

Do you even understand why cousin marriage is bad and why it isn't so bad? Make me understand since you had the audacity to troll me with your dumb irrelevant remark.

Or are you a victim of inbreeding yourself and blindly believe what you hear? Huh?

The trip is very specific about 3 things

1. US has plan to attack Iran but hardly get any support from the international community. Keep in mind, when ever US try to do something in the region, they suddenly stop passing statements against Pakistan as we have seen from past 4-6 months.

US want support (no bases nothing), just support of Pakistan in case of Iran US conflict.

2. Afghanistan withdrawal issue. Pakistan is not interested to become a part of any deal in which India is involved or a part of it.

3. Chinese Power projection issue. In this regard, US might offer something constructive (big stuff), to convince Pakistan.

In all these three matters, US need GHQ and ISI consent, the reason all three there...

Keep in mind, US don’t want to create hype also Americans alrealy relieased that they have cry baby aka India. They don’t want India to go panic in any of such situation so the trip is low and to the point.

Biggest Pakistani gathering awaits PM Imran’s address at Washington stadium

501657_3402770_Imran-Khan-Washington-address_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan, who will kick start his three-day visit to the United States of America on Sunday, is scheduled to address a record-setting gathering of the Pakistani community at a stadium in Washington DC.

The prime minister will address the Pakistani community at Capital One Arena with a seating capacity of above 20,000 persons most of which had been booked already with more people still registering themselves to attend the event.

The prime minister’s community address is distinctive in the way as previously, the visiting Pakistani leaders used to address the Pakistani expatriates in the community halls or closed door rooms at hotels.

67256918_3669649456410781_1773197099492442112_n.jpg

67365278_3669649543077439_4392481526273540096_n.jpg

Meanwhile, PTI Senator Faisal Javed Saturday said the preparations are underway to stage a landmark rally in Washington.

Besides PM Khan’s address to the gathering, an exclusive documentary film on his historic struggle will also be displayed.
Talking about the event, Senator Faisal said the Pakistani community is eager to welcome their beloved leader and people from every state of the US and other countries, including Canada, were reaching Washington DC to be part of this historic moment.

Yeah but we failed to tell our story to the world and it pisses me off.

We lack in soft power projection. We want to tell our story but the gora mfers don't even want to listen and instead keep peddling the do more BS.

It pisses me also. But currently in my humble opinion we have other more important tasks.

On a side note i remember a jock I read roughly 10 years ago :

““ jock””

The scene takes place in NY, in a famous park. A little American girl is attacked by a Pittbull dog. A man who saw the girl attacked by the dog went to her rescue. The man fought bravely with sole arm his hands. He was bitten severely but he killed the dog at the end. The American girl was saved and safe.

During the fight police was called, but they arrived late, when the fight was already over.

The Police Officer said to the man :

- I’m proud to announce you that tomorrow you will be received by US President and you will awarded the higher medal for your bravery.

The man replied he wasn’t American citizen.

The Officer replied to the man that it is a problem but don’t worry you will awarded the NY town’s highest medal.

The man said I’m not living in NY !

Police officer asked him where does he came ?
The man said he is Pakistani, he came from Pakistan.

The very next day, in every news (TV, papers, internet, etc), it was published following news in the front page, or breaking news on TV ETC:

A b4sr4rd Pakistani killed an American dog !

Yes we can do everything, we will always shown as bad guy !

Back
Top Bottom