What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

Why its bothers you?checking all Pakistani print/electronic media coverage everyone tries it best to degrade this visit and joining by indian media it means its going in right direction .jaab aap ky tamam dusmanoo ki chqqain nikalin samjh jaooo aap bilkul sahii jagaa khary hu......yani unki ki dum par

Did GoP chart out the mandate of the visit through any political debate?

Let me understand this ......

• USA - CHINA at epic trade disagreement , China / USA/ Canada are putting each other's scientist and businessman in jail
  • USA - Iran on major spat
  • USA has just kicked out Turkey from F35 deal
We have had a court case dealing with Riqo Diq mines up in shambles (Loss of potential 5 Billion)

Our Prime Minister choose this time , and moment to visit USA to a see a Guy who has no interest in Pakistan, I am not too optimistic so I can't say much

Since when does USA / Trump care about Pakistan?

While I support Imran Khan , I don't understand point of his visit to USA
o-TRUMP-CNN-DEBATE-facebook.jpg

What possibly can Trump offer to Pakistan?

0% expectation from this visits

I’m not expert at all in geopolitics but you forgot Afghanistan, India, and mostly that if I’m not mistaken that top brass military are also there.

If these points were inexistant and if I was sarcastic then I would have said that IK made this visit for Melania, and only for Melania. (Jocking )

Only Allah know what everyone has in his heart.

Dramabazi. Imran Khan is a master of that.

He's a cunning cunning man that has taken majority of this nation for a ride.

I have seen the performance of this humble man in KPK.

But it's okay. Imran Khan and his supporters would get a reality check when he faces humiliation from Trump. This is the same man that proudly called all Americans idiots for voting Trump in his arrogance. Now he will have to suck his own spit.

Shouldn’t marry cousins or you know what happens ......

People in Pak media saying that IK is getting lots of attention. Whereas so far no BBC, CNN, Fox no one has posted anything about IK or Pakistan.

I guess we're just not willing to see what the grand American/Israeli designs are. They will armtwist or bait us into doing everything through hush hush back channels and keep dragging us through the mud in international jew media.

LOL if Imran Khan would have taken a more luxurious option he would still be the enemy and always wrong in the eyes of Noora folks. Let's just leave it at that.

The Noora's implode at anything called Imran Khan.
" Teri majj patthay nahi khandi"
If you or any Punjabi recognises this saying, this is what the patwari argument has descended to.

That victorious Roman Caesar landed in Qatar air, beside that fact that we have our own airline. At the moment we are in such a paralysis as a nation.

He is still the Prime Minister of Pakistan, therefore, he should get some respect. We are in a paralysis state due to the incompetence of the previous Govt's. You can't judge the performance of his Govt within a space of 12 months. I don't even like PTI, but after three years in Govt then we can have an idea what macroeconomic policies were good for the country. PIA doesn't fly to Washington. If IK took a private jet then the state would have paid much more and that would have come out of the exchequer. I find it pointless when people are criticizing him for taking Qatar Airways.

People in Pak media saying that IK is getting lots of attention. Whereas so far no BBC, CNN, Fox no one has posted anything about IK or Pakistan.

I guess we're just not willing to see what the grand American/Israeli designs are. They will armtwist or bait us into doing everything through hush hush back channels and keep dragging us through the mud in international jew media.

Those media even being the mouthpiece of the government if their countries, they are also obeying to others agendas (israelis, indians mostly).

Whatever they say, whatever they do, we should stay on track, we should stay focused and not distracted. But unfortunately we also have so much internal problems to tackle...

" Teri majj patthay nahi khandi"
If you or any Punjabi recognises this saying, this is what the patwari argument has descended to.

Forgive Patwaris .... their behaviour and love for PML is due to several reasons:

Already tiny brain due to nutrition deficiency IK is trying to end.

Inbreeding depression from marrying their cousins.

Eating donkey meat ....

And lastly the free Biryani coupon they get for posting nonsense on this forum.

Those media even being the mouthpiece of the government if their countries, they are also obeying to others agendas (israelis, indians mostly).

Whatever they say, whatever they do, we should stay on track, we should stay focused and not distracted. But unfortunately we also have so much internal problems to tackle...

But here is my question. Does it even matter what the western media says?

Do you think Trump likes or cares about the media? He hates all of them (except Fox) and Fox hates us.

In the end the deal will be made between Trump and Imran.... and it doesn’t matter if the media is there or they even report it.

Sometimes we worry too much about nothing. As far as I am concerned Imran is keeping his visit low profile to dampen any unrealistic expectations. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump administration requested him to stay away from fake news media.

That victorious Roman Caesar landed in Qatar air, beside that fact that we have our own airline. At the moment we are in such a paralysis as a nation.

Obviously you are either stupid or patwari or both. PIA doesn’t fly to the USA and especially to Washington. Did you expect him to take the plane and park it at the airport to feel like fat old bastard Nawaz? Kudos to IK for making the right choice and travel through normal airline.

Back
Top Bottom