What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

Cunt seems to be your favourite word.
Using that word and talking about Islam in the same discussion certainly makes you more qualified and knowledgeable than me.
I surrender .... I only wish you could see the detestation this inbreeding depression is causing. I have patients who had genetic testing done and they still went ahead and had devastating effects .

Alas! If you only looked at your language and the accusations you hurled.

Learn to read also then maybe you won't have to resort to attacking people to make a point.

Go back and read my posts and you will understand what my views on the subject are. It's okay but also sometimes bad. If someone had genetic testing done and still got married, that's not good.

Although I would have loved to see IK arriving in Washington on a Gulfstream G650ER, using commercial PIA would have been much better. However, considering the fact of how awful our economic condition is this measure seems to be fine. As the government is singing gaga over austerity measures they had to lead by an example?

Bro please read it..... again....there is no commercial flight from Pakistan to the USA

Back
Top Bottom