What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

@Flight of falcon @Rasengan
Buddies, you know, whenever Allah will bestow Pakistan with a leadership that is awaited, you know what will be the biggest attribute of that govt? The biggest sign will be : no matter how much spoiled country they will get, they will never put blame on previous govts for their shortcomings. And people of Pakistan will really begin to feel that feeling of uplifting, right from first month.
@Dubious @zulu @war&peace @graphican @Verve
I am sorry guys, I know, many of you are a big fan of Imran. Well I am too. But not as prime minister, but as the captain of 92 World Cup Pakistani cricket team. I am sorry to hurt you and others time and again, but some one neutral has to speak.

Golden words.

Losers make excuses, winners find ways in hardships.

BXV5jb_CQAAcmN1.jpg

No comments!

dont provoke me

With your IQ I doubt you are a microbiologist. It’s funny but My Major was Genetics in undergrad at u of Toronto .t
So perhaps you need to know the difference between microbiology and genetics. Microbiology has nothing to do with studying inbreeding depression. It’s not caused by a bacteria or a virus.

How do I know? Because I practice and treat people who are suffering from inbreeding depression everyday in my clinic. Infact while working in WoodHull hospital in NY I did some work in this issue as many Pakistanis are suffering from low mental IQ due to this stupidity of marrying cousins.

I am not a victim of inbreeding but check your DNA and you genes may be contaminated by your local PML leader.

You're a perfect example of even education can't bring manners into the uncultured, ignorant scum of the population.

You can't stop thinking about PMLN so my guess is you're projecting your own oppression done on your family by a local PML leader, upon me.

Your condescending attitude towards Pakistanis shows why you're such a cunt to every Pakistani who raises concerns about his country.

As for what is and isn't taught in microbiology, someone who has a major in genetics should have knowledge of that information. The fact you think genetics isn't something i am taught makes your claims of education dubious. I suspect you're an uncultured swine who sneaked your way into another country, learned some English and let your inner cunt shine through.

Because even a simple Google search would've told you if i would know about genetics or not.

I can imagine Obama told his secretary to take Nawaz give him some tea and biscuit and key chain to his tubbar and get rid of this harami and his aulad out of White House ASAP.

No American can do that to PM Pakistan.

Your extremism is not helping the pakistani cause

Imran Khan never had anti USA stance instead he has always promoted Trade with all countries of world

Imran Khan never had anti USA stance instead he has always promoted Trade with all countries of world

so you finally read my post in that other thread.

great.

Pakistan needs dams and Infrastrukture something common with USA.

You're a perfect example of even education can't bring manners into the uncultured, ignorant scum of the population.

You can't stop thinking about PMLN so my guess is you're projecting your own oppression done on your family by a local PML leader, upon me.

Your condescending attitude towards Pakistanis shows why you're such a cunt to every Pakistani who raises concerns about his country.

As for what is and isn't taught in microbiology, someone who has a major in genetics should have knowledge of that information. The fact you think genetics isn't something i am taught makes your claims of education dubious. I suspect you're an uncultured swine who sneaked your way into another country, learned some English and let your inner cunt shine through.

Because even a simple Google search would've told you if i would know about genetics or not.

I am very comfortable with what I do and who I am.
Drop by in my clinic someday and I will get some tests ordered for you. Will get your DNA checked as well.
I have lived in the West for 30 plus years visiting Pakistan only once in my entire life. So no PML leader didn’t visit my house but can’t say about your background.
Also other then genetic mutations caused by viruses I don’t see you qualified enough to comment on genetics.

No American can do that to PM Pakistan.

Your extremism is not helping the pakistani cause

No he gave him 10 min to visit White House with his tubbar like a tourist , gave him five min to read his written statement in broken English and then told staff to strip search entire tubbar in case they stole something from his office.

Islam allows marrying cousins and within reason, it is perfectly fine. In fact, it may even be better to preserve the good genes. It's a problem when the genes are bad and people still do cousin marriages. Incest is different than cousin marriages.

I am a microbiologist and you should be the last person to tell me about these sort of things unless you've an equal knowledge in this field.

Do you even understand why cousin marriage is bad and why it isn't so bad? Make me understand since you had the audacity to troll me with your dumb irrelevant remark.

Or are you a victim of inbreeding yourself and blindly believe what you hear? Huh?
How does being a microbiologist make you an expert on genetics which is a totally different discipline and specialty.

No he gave him 10 min to visit White House with his tubbar like a tourist , gave him five min to read his written statement in broken English and then told staff to strip search entire tubbar in case they stole something from his office.

All in the capacity of PM of Pakistan.

i did not become a pakistani After General elections 2018. i was born a Pakistani.

Do you want to blame all previous rulers who negotiated past rough Pak American ties?

Makes me an expert? No. Make me qualified to comment on it? Yes very much.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microbial_genetics

Since you actually asked like a human with manners, i would answer.

We were taught genetic engineering, microbial genetics, virology (which entailed genetics of viruses since they're nothing but pieces of dna/rna), biotechnology and since genetics is something that came up in every subject to some extent.

We were taught how dna fingerprinting works and shown since we were messing around in dna and rna that much. Southern blotting, northen blotting, all that good stuff.

Anyone who has studied science especially biological sciences at university level wouldn't make a dumb comment like how does a microbiologist know about genetics? Because science is an overlapping subject.

As much as i hated, we were also told chemistry, statistics and computers. Oh, how dare i comment on chemistry? I only studied microbes?

Not to mention the simple fact that i had to study pre-medical at school and college level and didn't just sit in a university class without any other background. In there, we were told about genetics of humans, animals and plants.

So am i an expert of genetics, no and i don't plan to. Just like i am not an expert of bacteria or viruses either. But am i qualified enough to comment on it? Yes very much so.

And i stand by my statement.

Islam allows cousin marriages and it can be good or disastrous depending on the circumstances. Even if i was uneducated, the Creator of the universe Allah has told us it is okay then yes it is okay.

Two persons in my family have cousin marriages and they've beautiful children - boys at that.

And considering how smart their father is, a product of some distant marriage, they're smarter than the cunt who quoted me and attacked me with nonsensical comments. Their father has so much charisma, everyone in the university gather around him to listen to him. He now manages several acres of land and have a bunch of enemies far older than him but he's so smart and great conversationalist that they can't do anything.

The cunt who quoted me would be made homeless and his land taken by force if he had to face the same situation.

Kwana werta teenga ka. Da pekhtanu zmaka da che gheen k de zor nawi nu atol be de kuni ki. Aw da mala wayi che cousins waduna atol kharab di. Pe bazar b kuni ya karawi aw de ta p pata hum nawi.

But i can give countless examples of where it has been disastrous. I know of some people who were even told by doctors to not marry or they would've children with problems but they still did.

https://www.seekersguidance.org/ans...-first-cousin-marriages-permissible-in-islam/

It's pitiful that Muslims in their worship of the West forget what Islam says and the immense wisdom in Islam. The Creator of the universe has said something is okay. That's the end of discussion.
Which country have you trained in, which country do you practice in?

Back
Top Bottom