What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

Islam allows marrying cousins and within reason, it is perfectly fine. In fact, it may even be better to preserve the good genes. It's a problem when the genes are bad and people still do cousin marriages. Incest is different than cousin marriages.

I am a microbiologist and you should be the last person to tell me about these sort of things unless you've an equal knowledge in this field.

Do you even understand why cousin marriage is bad and why it isn't so bad? Make me understand since you had the audacity to troll me with your dumb irrelevant remark.

Or are you a victim of inbreeding yourself and blindly believe what you hear? Huh?

With your IQ I doubt you are a microbiologist. It’s funny but My Major was Genetics in undergrad at u of Toronto .

So perhaps you need to know the difference between microbiology and genetics. Microbiology has nothing to do with studying inbreeding depression. It’s not caused by a bacteria or a virus.

How do I know? Because I practice and treat people who are suffering from inbreeding depression everyday in my clinic. Infact while working in WoodHull hospital in NY I did some work in this issue as many Pakistanis are suffering from low mental IQ due to this stupidity of marrying cousins.

I am not a victim of inbreeding but check your DNA and you genes may be contaminated by your local PML leader.

PM Imran's US visit will promote a softer image of Pakistan: Firdous

501686_9402015_20_updates.jpg

SIALKOT: Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Information and Broadcasting Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan on Sunday said Prime Minister Imran Khan's visit to the United States of America would promote a soft image of the country.

Speaking at a press conference here, she said prime minister's address to a gathering of the overseas Pakistanis would present Pakistan as an enlightened, moderate and progressive country in the world.

She said the visit would boost relations between Pakistan and the USA, adding that the premier would inform the international community about the sacrifices, rendered by Pakistan to bring peace and stability in the region.

"He is a hero of Pakistan and the Pakistani nation, as he is representing the sentiments of the Pakistani nation most effectively before the world," she added.

Dr Firdous Ashiq Awan said the prime minister would urge the overseas Pakistanis to come forward and play their role in economic stability of the country through investing in their homeland.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/5...ll-promote-a-softer-image-of-pakistan-firdous

That victorious Roman Caesar landed in Qatar air, beside that fact that we have our own airline. At the moment we are in such a paralysis as a nation.
Taking PIA 777 will cost more then buying tickets from Qatar airways.

If PIA is not operating in US then air blue and other cheaper airlines does operate for US.
A couple of issues with your post...
1. airblue operates a320 & possibly a321, which are both narrow-body aircrafts like the B737 & neither can fly transatlantic.

*Besides, no carrier from Pakistan is currently operating to the United States. We can thank the PML-N for f#*king that up, as well.

2. airblue is owned by former PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi... You truly believe IK would've taken his planes even if they made 4 Technical Stops for Refueling...?

But here is my question. Does it even matter what the western media says?

Do you think Trump likes or cares about the media? He hates all of them (except Fox) and Fox hates us.

In the end the deal will be made between Trump and Imran.... and it doesn’t matter if the media is there or they even report it.

Sometimes we worry too much about nothing. As far as I am concerned Imran is keeping his visit low profile to dampen any unrealistic expectations. I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump administration requested him to stay away from fake news media.

Obviously you are either stupid or patwari or both. PIA doesn’t fly to the USA and especially to Washington. Did you expect him to take the plane and park it at the airport to feel like fat old bastard Nawaz? Kudos to IK for making the right choice and travel through normal airline.
I may be, or, I am a stupid, but not a patwari. But I am your brother and a well wisher. When ever I say something about govt, it doesn't mean that I am having some political agenda.

Taking PIA 777 will cost more then buying tickets from Qatar airways.
Of course, I know, I knew.

With your IQ I doubt you are a microbiologist. It’s funny but My Major was Genetics in undergrad at u of Toronto .

So perhaps you need to know the difference between microbiology and genetics. Microbiology has nothing to do with studying inbreeding depression. It’s not caused by a bacteria or a virus.

How do I know? Because I practice and treat people who are suffering from inbreeding depression everyday in my clinic. Infact while working in WoodHull hospital in NY I did some work in this issue as many Pakistanis are suffering from low mental IQ due to this stupidity of marrying cousins.

I am not a victim of inbreeding but check your DNA and you genes may be contaminated by your local PML leader.
Would you be able to share your work that showed the low IQ in pakistanis due to consanguineous marriages. Advance thanks

@Flight of falcon @Rasengan
Buddies, you know, whenever Allah will bestow Pakistan with a leadership that is awaited, you know what will be the biggest attribute of that govt? The biggest sign will be : no matter how much spoiled country they will get, they will never put blame on previous govts for their shortcomings. And people of Pakistan will really begin to feel that feeling of uplifting, right from first month.
@Dubious @zulu @war&peace @graphican @Verve
I am sorry guys, I know, many of you are a big fan of Imran. Well I am too. But not as prime minister, but as the captain of 92 World Cup Pakistani cricket team. I am sorry to hurt you and others time and again, but some one neutral has to speak.

Interesting discussion. Let nobody accuse you of derailing the thread.

Do you believe it is because of xenophobic nature of tribes living in Pakistan?

Buddies, you know, whenever Allah will bestow Pakistan with a leadership that is awaited, you know what will be the biggest attribute of that govt? The biggest sign will be : no matter how much spoiled country they will get, they will never put blame on previous govts for their shortcomings. And people of Pakistan will really begin to feel that feeling of uplifting, right from first month.
I am sorry guys, I know, many of you are a big fan of Imran. Well I am too. But not as prime minister, but as the captain of 92 World Cup Pakistani cricket team. I am sorry to hurt you and others time and again, but some one neutral has to speak.

BS you are not neutral

Interesting discussion. Let nobody accuse you of derailing the thread.

Do you believe it is because of xenophobic nature of tribes living in Pakistan?

BS you are not neutral
Okay, then what do you think about my position?

I don't mind you more than a tick..why did you even bother to tag me while you don't even figure in any of my posts on this thread..Please tell me did I ever committed a mistake of mentioning your name in my posts? I know you're seeking attention so now you got it but please don't quote me again. I hope you feel better after this childish attention seeking trick.

Speaking Truth is primary and if the truth is that the economic mess we are in is due to previous governments then it should be spoken.

Sugar coatings and white lies are lies.

Prime Minister Imran Khan and US President Donald Trump are scheduled to hold talks on cementing Pakistan-US relations in a range of areas, at White House in Washington on Monday.

Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi, Advisor to Prime Minister on Commerce Abdul Razzaq Dawood, Special Assistant on Overseas Pakistanis Zulfikar Bukhari and Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa are accompanying the Prime Minister.

Back
Top Bottom