What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

Does anyone know if IK's rally at 3pm in Washington will be streamed live?

is there a live stream of his speech? if anyone can share a link, that would be appreciated

I feel a bit ashamed how IK has been treated in USA ,i wonder he must be thinking of his past sayings!!!
Go & suicide... Laken itne ghairat kahan patwarion main.. :lol:

This talat lifafi is quieting tweet of a fake filthy hindu who is hiding behind a white American guy...people already abusing lifafa talat

Makes me an expert? No. Make me qualified to comment on it? Yes very much.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microbial_genetics

Since you actually asked like a human with manners, i would answer.

We were taught genetic engineering, microbial genetics, virology (which entailed genetics of viruses since they're nothing but pieces of dna/rna), biotechnology and since genetics is something that came up in every subject to some extent.

We were taught how dna fingerprinting works and shown since we were messing around in dna and rna that much. Southern blotting, northen blotting, all that good stuff.

Anyone who has studied science especially biological sciences at university level wouldn't make a dumb comment like how does a microbiologist know about genetics? Because science is an overlapping subject.

As much as i hated, we were also told chemistry, statistics and computers. Oh, how dare i comment on chemistry? I only studied microbes?

Not to mention the simple fact that i had to study pre-medical at school and college level and didn't just sit in a university class without any other background. In there, we were told about genetics of humans, animals and plants.

So am i an expert of genetics, no and i don't plan to. Just like i am not an expert of bacteria or viruses either. But am i qualified enough to comment on it? Yes very much so.

And i stand by my statement.

Islam allows cousin marriages and it can be good or disastrous depending on the circumstances. Even if i was uneducated, the Creator of the universe Allah has told us it is okay then yes it is okay.

Two persons in my family have cousin marriages and they've beautiful children - boys at that.

And considering how smart their father is, a product of some distant marriage, they're smarter than the cunt who quoted me and attacked me with nonsensical comments. Their father has so much charisma, everyone in the university gather around him to listen to him. He now manages several acres of land and have a bunch of enemies far older than him but he's so smart and great conversationalist that they can't do anything.

The cunt who quoted me would be made homeless and his land taken by force if he had to face the same situation.

Kwana werta teenga ka. Da pekhtanu zmaka da che gheen k de zor nawi nu atol be de kuni ki. Aw da mala wayi che cousins waduna atol kharab di. Pe bazar b kuni ya karawi aw de ta p pata hum nawi.

But i can give countless examples of where it has been disastrous. I know of some people who were even told by doctors to not marry or they would've children with problems but they still did.

https://www.seekersguidance.org/ans...-first-cousin-marriages-permissible-in-islam/

It's pitiful that Muslims in their worship of the West forget what Islam says and the immense wisdom in Islam. The Creator of the universe has said something is okay. That's the end of discussion.

Cunt seems to be your favourite word.
Using that word and talking about Islam in the same discussion certainly makes you more qualified and knowledgeable than me.
I surrender .... I only wish you could see the detestation this inbreeding depression is causing. I have patients who had genetic testing done and they still went ahead and had devastating effects .

Attachments

• 8FA9AC5A-A20A-45A7-806E-BCDDA6C5A2CA.png
    8FA9AC5A-A20A-45A7-806E-BCDDA6C5A2CA.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 31
  • A5ABE05E-301A-4B95-9289-746F49A0BBC6.png
    A5ABE05E-301A-4B95-9289-746F49A0BBC6.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
@Flight of falcon @Rasengan
Buddies, you know, whenever Allah will bestow Pakistan with a leadership that is awaited, you know what will be the biggest attribute of that govt? The biggest sign will be : no matter how much spoiled country they will get, they will never put blame on previous govts for their shortcomings. And people of Pakistan will really begin to feel that feeling of uplifting, right from first month.
@Dubious @zulu @war&peace @graphican @Verve
I am sorry guys, I know, many of you are a big fan of Imran. Well I am too. But not as prime minister, but as the captain of 92 World Cup Pakistani cricket team. I am sorry to hurt you and others time and again, but some one neutral has to speak.

I agree with this sentiment. We can only change ourselves once we focus on the present rather than the past. A good Govt doesn't focus on its limitations instead it creates solutions which lead to innovation in the country.

I agree with this sentiment. We can only change ourselves once we focus on the present rather than the past. A good Govt doesn't focus on its limitations instead it creates solutions which lead to innovation in the country.
When we assume that this mess is created by someone else, we are limited, then it's first defeat.

Although I would have loved to see IK arriving in Washington on a Gulfstream G650ER, using commercial PIA would have been much better. However, considering the fact of how awful our economic condition is this measure seems to be fine. As the government is singing gaga over austerity measures they had to lead by an example?

Back
Top Bottom