What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

Published in US newspaper

IMG_20190721_211041.jpg

Biggest Pakistani gathering awaits PM Imran’s address at Washington stadium

501657_3402770_Imran-Khan-Washington-address_updates.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan, who will kick start his three-day visit to the United States of America on Sunday, is scheduled to address a record-setting gathering of the Pakistani community at a stadium in Washington DC.

The prime minister will address the Pakistani community at Capital One Arena with a seating capacity of above 20,000 persons most of which had been booked already with more people still registering themselves to attend the event.

The prime minister’s community address is distinctive in the way as previously, the visiting Pakistani leaders used to address the Pakistani expatriates in the community halls or closed door rooms at hotels.

67256918_3669649456410781_1773197099492442112_n.jpg

67365278_3669649543077439_4392481526273540096_n.jpg

Meanwhile, PTI Senator Faisal Javed Saturday said the preparations are underway to stage a landmark rally in Washington.

Besides PM Khan’s address to the gathering, an exclusive documentary film on his historic struggle will also be displayed.
Talking about the event, Senator Faisal said the Pakistani community is eager to welcome their beloved leader and people from every state of the US and other countries, including Canada, were reaching Washington DC to be part of this historic moment.

Are they gonna play same stupid tabdeeli songs???

Allah hidayat dy aapko.
Mujhse majbor mat karain keh main aapko reply karon.
ameen...Allah hum dono ko hidayat de...
bhai, barray buzurq kehtay hain ke agar sambhal na sako tu panga mat lo ..Allah apko khush rakhay..billa waja tag kia apne humain.

Sir many but not me :) shaqsiyaat parasti and andhi taqleed dosron ko mubarak which is conman and sad story in Pakistani politics (must be rooted to centuries old feudal system mentality of our region ).Please feel free to express your honest opinion that matters and imp for Pakistan
@Flight of falcon @Rasengan
Buddies, you know, whenever Allah will bestow Pakistan with a leadership that is awaited, you know what will be the biggest attribute of that govt? The biggest sign will be : no matter how much spoiled country they will get, they will never put blame on previous govts for their shortcomings. And people of Pakistan will really begin to feel that feeling of uplifting, right from first month.
@Dubious @zulu @war&peace @graphican @Verve
I am sorry guys, I know, many of you are a big fan of Imran. Well I am too. But not as prime minister, but as the captain of 92 World Cup Pakistani cricket team. I am sorry to hurt you and others time and again, but some one neutral has to speak.

Back
Top Bottom