What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

Brother, you come from topkhana... so naturally a mental clarity is a second nature...

#KhooniLiberal and #DieselMullas are one and same thing...both are against nature... Both try to impose their will upon others...without having to do ground work of our own great Liberal Edhi sahib... may he rest is peace...

I am fully aware of #Buzdarism of current GoP and critique is imparted where relevant... however, what is right is right...

For me encouraging thing is that Pak PM, Chief and ISI top men are in D.C. as a Pak Team... no secret meetings, no chuglian, no personal sifarish... Our Boys are there to talk Pakistan... that is all we care...

I just hope Trump doesn't take a panga with PMIK... PagalKhan might give it to him in Whitehouse...

Regardless, let us hope for a breakthrough for a win-win outcome...

I percieve a tough negotiation here... so we might not see BigNews quite quickly... I am more interested in agreement of Framework...
thankyou for mentioning Edhi sahib. he was beyond liberal and left wing he was a saint and a philanthropist and I get you what you say. he was liberal and left wing in spirit and action though embracing people without discrimination and helping out rejected and persecuted people.

also thank you for pointing out mistakes of current govt where due call them out and stay as fair as possible.

IK’s visiting the DC like a victorious Roman Caesar!! Already has got a couple of wins in the pocket: 02-27, Afganistan, Last Mujibs etc....
That victorious Roman Caesar landed in Qatar air, beside that fact that we have our own airline. At the moment we are in such a paralysis as a nation.

@Dubious ... There are many here constantly derailing the thread. Every time the ban expires, the same vomitting starts in every other political thread.

And when something harsh is said to these trolls they start reporting!

If PM of Pakistan goes on Boeing 777
Awam - Extravagant wasting taxpayers money etcetera

If PM goes on Commercial Airline
Awam - PM insulted us no respect, no protocol given

This Awam is never happy
p.s - i respect him for opting for commercial airline

sorry. i take my leave
You want to talk about politics specifically a certain question about election - go to the politics thread related to that topic.....

speak of the Neandethals and here they are
Who is that piece of shit? Every indian and PMLN seems to be making this nobody so famous by retweeting his shit and worse thing is all the tweets indians are posting are esp retweeted from his account!

Derek Willis‏Verified account @derekwillis

Garrett M. Graff‏Verified account @vermontgmg

Who are these hyper active people and whats their concern with how Pakistani PM enters and how much more ignorant cant they get when state officials were present or does US only have 1 state official the orange man in the white house?

Why its bothers you?checking all Pakistani print/electronic media coverage everyone tries it best to degrade this visit and joining by indian media it means its going in right direction .jaab aap ky tamam dusmanoo ki chqqain nikalin samjh jaooo aap bilkul sahii jagaa khary hu......yani unki ki dum par
You want to talk about politics specifically a certain question about election - go to the politics thread related to that topic.....

Who is that piece of shit? Every indian and PMLN seems to be making this nobody so famous by retweeting his shit and worse thing is all the tweets indians are posting are esp retweeted from his account!

Who are these hyper active people and whats their concern with how Pakistani PM enters and how much more ignorant cant they get when state officials were present or does US only have 1 state official the orange man in the white house?

Last edited:
Pakistanis kindly behave!

Why have you put up a spectacle for the world (ie. esp indians) to see how stupid and divided we are? You are bad mouthing this and that...but kindly take a good and deep look in the mirror!

You just showed PAKISTANIS in a bad sight on an online forum visited by many!
You just showed we cant be united
You just showed we cant even have a proper discussion without trying to tear each other into 2!
Some of you are just mocking/ debating/ making fun without any cause ...just like the indians...is that what you have stooped to? indian mentality?

How do you expect respect when this is how you behave?
How do you expect mercy when this is how you behave?

Kindly get your shit together before you type the next post!

#CriminalEnterprise with international linkage... loads of looted wealth to hire lobbying firms... don't you see the Great Game?
I see it but I am shocked with the rabid people busy biting each other!
Shameless lot! Making a mockery of themselves and then putting even that blame on Pakistan!

Why its bothers you?checking all Pakistani print/electronic media coverage everyone tries it best to degrade this visit and joining by indian media it means its going it right direction .jaab aap ky tamam dusmanoo ki chqqain nikalin samjh jaooo aap bilkul sahii jagaa khary hu......yani unki ki dum par

Just one word : lol.

Yes unki “pooshal” par paoon rakh dya hai.

I do not use twitter but there is a post of me actually telling you guys to prepare to respond as Mr.Khan was sold as Taliban Khan and Fascist Mongol Khan in advance.

India has Major interest in Pakistani politics as her State policy is being run by people advocating balkanisation of Pakistan.

Internal politics of Pakistan does not mirror the international demands of strategy and evolving.

GoP is sabotaged by the parliament.

Now if anyone who does not get this should its not my Problem

i dont deserve the hate that i get and its tiring yet somehow addictive

I do not use twitter but there is a post of me actually telling you guys to prepare to respond as Mr.Khan was sold as Taliban Khan and Fascist Mongol Khan in advance.

India has Major interest in Pakistani politics as her State policy is being run by people advocating balkanisation of Pakistan.

Internal politics of Pakistan does not mirror the international demands of strategy and evolving.

GoP is sabotaged by the parliament.

Now if anyone who does not get this should its not my Problem

i dont deserve the hate that i get and its tiring yet somehow addictive

Finally a worthy post instead of the nonsensical vindictive derailing!

Back
Top Bottom