What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

It's wonderful watching the anti IK arguments getting increasingly desperate and incoherent rather than accept that their masters have been corrupt and dishonest and have been the worst thing that ever happened to our country.

Embarrassing at best.

If you want to count the Nooras of this forum just look at the likes this post got LOL

Why is it embarrassing coz NS used to fly in state owned jet and leave it in UK collecting charges?

His leader Nawaz Sharif used to collect aid and loans by flying state owned jets like he was sitting in a limo.

It's wonderful watching the anti IK arguments getting increasingly desperate and incoherent rather than accept that their masters have been corrupt and dishonest and have been the worst thing that ever happened to our country.

In reality these people don't hate Imran Khan. Any person who would have won the election against Godfather Nawazoo would have been labelled an enemy. These people worship personalities. They are not true to their nation.

when its practical he has taken the PAF jet as well
I can understand the optics as well
but one must be mindful to the inconvenience of the regular ordinary passengers due to extra checks and protocols etc of a VIP
but still, credit must be given where due

my point is. people must forgive him if he takes the exclusive flight as well like the PAF learjet with all his staff and officials included.

LOL if Imran Khan would have taken a more luxurious option he would still be the enemy and always wrong in the eyes of Noora folks. Let's just leave it at that.

The Noora's implode at anything called Imran Khan.

Last edited:
Problem is that some people oppose just for the sake of opposing. If you search their history, you will find them opposing a new party even from the time when PMLN was still there. I usually ignore them.

Then there are people who are questioning current government and their questions are valid. You can have really healthy discussions with them, discuss the options current government had/ have and 2019-20 budget and initiatives considering the limited options government has.

I am a PTI supporter and I try to think what would I have done in the current situation. I question some measures taken by the current government and appreciate some where I think government's direction is correct.

For me, talking about which plane IK took to go to UK does not matter as long as he has saved some money as compared to the previous government when an army of people, including relatives and journalists used to go on foreign tours.. My question is why is he going to US.. and I believe it's a valid question. I think (I am not sure) it is something to do with Afghan peace process. If what I am thinking is true, then this tour is extremely important. I would have questioned IK had he gone to attend useless UN assembly.

Why he is visiting US? what's agenda?

Is it about which flight he flew on or the lack of protocol given to PM of Pakistan by USA ?
Why are they not interested ?
protocol is all BS in past we seen so called brother of gorge bush went usa with top protocols and we were doomed . i am more interested in results of trip then useless show offs . we have see our presidents in past were welcomed like kings and fcked like dogs behind the doors .

GoP fanboys either have a theory about boning white women or that he is going there to showcase He can make sense without reading from parchi.

Qatar Airways got a nice PR.

So much winning !!

I guess this visit is solely for PTI Jalsa. We have no business there, i don't think Trump can offer us anything, He is even imposing tariffs on his allies like Japan, Australia etc. i think its waste of time and dignity (the welcome he got) should have visited some developing african Nation instead, we may ended up signing few contracts, export concession. lol

Last edited:
I guess this visit is solely for PTI Jalsa. We have no business there, i don't think Trump can offer us anything, He is even imposing tariffs on his allies like Japan, Australia etc. i think its waste of time and dignity (the welcome he got) should have visited some backward african Nation instead, we may ended up signing few contracts, export concession. lol

The visit will be a success. No unsuccessful visits in history of Pakistan by "leaders" true or not.

Weathers nice. One can relax and Meet Bilawal silently too in US these days.

IK has made tall claims during his election campaign. Had he not then he would have been better off travelling via private jet.

At least that would have given Trump a chance to receive him as a State Guest with some protocols.

The tall claims were not made without reasons.

The lack of Protocol by the USA Goverment is truly shocking, I mean, that is embarassing. Even goverment leaders visting countries on non-state visits are afforded some level of protocol. Not even a lowly minister by the USA goverment for Imran Khan!!! Was this an invitation by the USA Goverment, or a self-organised trip by the Pakistani Goverment ??

Even Fatty ( Nawaz Shariff ) got better treatment than this !!

The lack of Protocol by the USA Goverment is truly shocking, I mean, that is embarassing. Even goverment leaders visting countries on non-state visits are afforded some level of protocol. Not even a lowly minister by the USA goverment for Imran Khan!!! Was this an invitation by the USA Goverment, or a self-organised trip by the Pakistani Goverment ??

Even Fatty ( Nawaz Shariff ) got better treatment than this !!

You must be blind!

Or stupid!

Back
Top Bottom