What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

Why its not done??? Why PIA routes were not restored?? This also a type of corruption and current government is doing it.

So much for simplicity.

View attachment 570132

Are you serious? PIA is about to restore direct service to NY which Khanewala Abbasi cancelled. Bloody morons expect everything fixed and delivered in eleven months. What else you wanted the street named after you as well?

All countries have their own national interests. It doesn't mean they are enemies, dummy!

You need to learn some etiquette when addressing other ppl ...you abused someone else earlier in the thread too. Don’t show us your upbringing here plz. Debating/getting your point of view across does not require you to insult ppl who you do not agree with

All others likes of Nawaz and Zardari used to take full plane come on this guy is taking commercial flight so you should be proud of him.
You are expecting patwaris, jiyalas, jamatis, fazlandus to admire PM Imran Khan. You must be hallucinating something.

Why its not done??? Why PIA routes were not restored?? This also a type of corruption and current government is doing it.

So much for simplicity.

View attachment 570132

I really don’t understand why you are still on this point ? Does PM IK paid his invitation by Qatar during his transit ?

Is your briany smelling bank’s notes ?

You are expecting patwaris, jiyalas, jamatis, fazlandus to admire PM Imran Khan. You must be hallucinating something.
I cannot see how any Pakistani could fail to be impressed by IK. Those that criticise him are bitter and twisted because their masters have been caught with their hands in the till and they can't let go.

I was just driving the point home, I know they never will but no harm in trying. Cheers

I cannot see how any Pakistani could fail to be impressed by IK. Those that criticise him are bitter and twisted because their masters have been caught with their hands in the till and they can't let go.
Blind loyalty to the corrupt leaders is the root cause of problems in various countries and Pakistan is no exception.

Expecting miracles in 12 months? A tad naive aren't you just?

Look at what KPK government did on education in last 6 years!
No body is expecting miracles
Bud please do tell me what have they done in this 1 year

Punjab had the lowest salaries compared to other provinces.

Why travel at all? Why not just ask Trump to visit Pakistan instead?
But is Pakistan in any position to give raise ? Just doesnt sound right when you are crying we dont have money and than throwing money on Parliament
Look at the example army set and than look at the Parliament

Back
Top Bottom