What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

Air Blue should be outlawed because its owner Shahid Khaqan Abbasi is a criminal and corrupt guy and is in the custody of NAB at the moment.

Why its not done??? Why PIA routes were not restored?? This also a type of corruption and current government is doing it.

So much for simplicity.

IMG_20190721_043138_103.jpg

I wonder what the Jews of Jerusalem thought of Hazrat Omar R.A rolling in to accept their surrender, leading a mule with his servant rinding in the saddle.
We Muslims have truly lost our sense of purpose and our bearings.
At the same time the generals that had conquered Jerusalem advised Hazrat Omar to wear some regalia to impress the Jews. He took their advice but shortly asked for his own clothes back which had many repairs and stitching in them. At the same time he said, and I paraphrase yet again: honour doesn't come from a man's clothes but from his faith and character.
Learn your true Islam, and not that you think it ought to be my friends and you will prosper.

Beautiful story but There’s a difference here .... Hazrat Umar Radi Allah ta’ala Anhu was going to a conquered land whereas IK is going to the capital of the enemy.

When the Muslims first accepted Islam in MAKKAH, they were the minority. Practicing Islam was a problem as they were harassed by the kuffar e Makkah. When they were doing tawaaf, they were commanded by aap صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ to walk with aggression for a certain distance to show the enemy (kuffar e Makkah) that they are not weak ....so it’s the same principle here, this is not the time to show weakness or humbleness infront of the enemy. It’s time to stand resolute.

I was expecting that u.s would have send their chartered plane for ik like they send for asia bibi as trump had expressed his desire to meet ik but they not gave same protocol to ik

I was expecting that u.s would have send their chartered plane for ik like they send for asia bibi as trump had expressed his desire to meet ik but they not gave same protocol to ik
Hahaha wishful thinking by Patwari.

Hi,

You maybe be correct but only upto some extent---.

Not all people always want to stay corrupt---some people do want salvation.
He is lying. Putting all people into one. IK was tried in SC for corruption and was found Sadiq and Ameen.

Why PIA routes were not restored?? This also a type of corruption
Because PIA was bankrupted by your beloved NS and Zardari, dummy.

So much for simplicity.
So meeting CEO of Qatar Airways is bad?

Using the national carrier is a matter of prestige.
Even when national carrier is showing record loss?

Guys it's about PR and how you want to present yourself. Everyone knows Pakistan has private jets and an airline which the PM could have chartered if he wished to do so.

IK is going to the states to present himself as the people's representative, of the people, for the people - hence the Qatar Airways PR manouvre. Undoubtedly he'll be talking about how those who proceeded him were an isolated self interested elite and he is the people's choice - ie things have changed, I'm not NS or Zardari, you'll have to deal with us differently.

For the supporter it's a PR exercise, for the cynic a gimmick. Same thing.

I thought @Philip the Arab was deluded but you take the biscuit. From which angle is the US an ally of Pakistan? Interests...our alliance was temporary because it suited their national interests
All countries have their own national interests. It doesn't mean they are enemies!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aap ne isko prestige ka masla kiyu bna liya ha?
Jahan tak muje lgta ha goron is se koi farq nahi parta k IK passanger plane pe ata ha ya private jet pe, meri nazar me wo is bat ko zyada izzat den ge k aik third world country ka pm apne logon ki qadr karta ha or unki tarha travel kr k aya.

Personal experience se bta raha hun goray is cheez ko bohat izzat dete hen
IK understands the white psyche very well.
Beautiful story but There’s a difference here .... Hazrat Umar Radi Allah ta’ala Anhu was going to a conquered land whereas IK is going to the capital of the enemy.

When the Muslims first accepted Islam in MAKKAH, they were the minority. Practicing Islam was a problem as they were harassed by the kuffar e Makkah. When they were doing tawaaf, they were commanded by aap صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ﷺ to walk with aggression for a certain distance to show the enemy (kuffar e Makkah) that they are not weak ....so it’s the same principle here, this is not the time to show weakness or humbleness infront of the enemy. It’s time to stand resolute.
It's a nice story but one that we don't live by.
A person's character is the same whatever the circumstances.
Do you really think the Americans are going to be impressed by IK flying in on a PIA aircraft that the Americans built in the first place. They are going to be more impressed now because they can see they are dealing with a man of substance rather than a showman.
I'm afraid your post says more about your standards than the American's standards.
Europeans and Americans respect character not show or trappings. You need to get your head round that.

Post reported.

This is new Pakistan where people of ruling party a don't know about tolerance and ethnic.

Lraen ethics then talk on big issues like country, you need to go school first.

You can afford it no Pakistan as it under heavy debt burden.

Which class hr traveled because its a 5 star airline.
Have ever travelled in Qatar Airlines I repeat it is one of the cheapest Airlines to US.
All others likes of Nawaz and Zardari used to take full plane come on this guy is taking commercial flight so you should be proud of him.

Guys it's about PR and how you want to present yourself. Everyone knows Pakistan has private jets and an airline which the PM could have chartered if he wished to do so.

IK is going to the states to present himself as the people's representative, of the people, for the people - hence the Qatar Airways PR manouvre. Undoubtedly he'll be talking about how those who proceeded him were an isolated self interested elite and he is the people's choice - ie things have changed, I'm not NS or Zardari, you'll have to deal with us differently.

For the supporter it's a PR exercise, for the cynic a gimmick. Same thing.
For a supporter it is a display of his strength of character, for the opponent it is PR exercise or gimmick. Let's get it right.

Back
Top Bottom