What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

Look he saved 8 carore rupees, those 8 carore rupees are not going to save Pakistan. Pm Imran has countless times said that I am doing it symbolically to give people a message that if they are suffering then he is . If he is caretaker of people wealth then he is spending them carefully .
Why japenese or norwegian pm ride bikes, to encourage people to travel eco friendly.
This is the way nation are built.
Pm job is also to educate people.
He is continuously educating people to shun terrorism and adopt true Islamic spirit, respect minorities, and work hard and pay taxes. He has been repeating same things again and again to educate the people.
Besides he cannot do anything on parliament . He simply lacks majority for passing major bills .. He is even struggling to stop the production orders.
As he himself said he cannot open all battle fronts all at once an she has already opened quite a few already. So may be expect something in future . I expect a tax on agriculture in next few years after this traders and retailers mafias are settled.
Etc .
So we need to understand this .
Our slave mentality is so strong and we are so far removed from our faith and from God that we are more impressed by shows of wealth than by shows of character.

I'm surprised no one mentioned this, people are only talking about how this is embarrassing but no one is looking at the bigger picture.

This shows that Imran Khan is a down to earth and a simple man, and the way he handles the government and life in general he doesn't care about the red carpets or flashing lights (he's seen all that in his youth so he is not impressed by such things ) and feels for each and every common Pakistani and wants to help them, honestly we need more people like him.

Yaar Important meeting hai, time peh ponhonchna hai... PIA risky hai. Appreciate his effort to save money! PIA ka khana kha kar beemar baithay ga D.C. main!

Air blue ya kisi aur sasti airline say chala IATA Ghareeb milk ka PM.

Donkey eating Patwari spotted.

Check the budget of PM House and various ministries. Everywhere money is being saved, you biased person.

PIA doesn't travel to US, you moron.

We are beggar nation, stop living in dreams.

Post reported.

This is new Pakistan where people of ruling party a don't know about tolerance and ethnic.

Lraen ethics then talk on big issues like country, you need to go school first.

Some people will never be happy PIA does not have commercial flights to US

Really I travel with Qatar it is the most economical Airline. What is wrong?

You can afford it no Pakistan as it under heavy debt burden.

Which class hr traveled because its a 5 star airline.

Post reported.

This is new Pakistan where people of ruling party a don't know about tolerance and ethnic.

Lraen ethics then talk on big issues like country, you need to go school first.

You can afford it no Pakistan as it under heavy debt burden.

Which class hr traveled because its a 5 star airline.

Your posts of course are so profoundly logical, aren't they? Suggesting PM to fly on a 3rd rated airline that doesn't even fly to DC is so flipping intelligent!

Look he saved 8 carore rupees, those 8 carore rupees are not going to save Pakistan. Pm Imran has countless times said that I am doing it symbolically to give people a message that if they are suffering then he is . If he is caretaker of people wealth then he is spending them carefully .
Why japenese or norwegian pm ride bikes, to encourage people to travel eco friendly.
This is the way nation are built.
Pm job is also to educate people.
He is continuously educating people to shun terrorism and adopt true Islamic spirit, respect minorities, and work hard and pay taxes. He has been repeating same things again and again to educate the people.
Besides he cannot do anything on parliament . He simply lacks majority for passing major bills .. He is even struggling to stop the production orders.
As he himself said he cannot open all battle fronts all at once an she has already opened quite a few already. So may be expect something in future . I expect a tax on agriculture in next few years after this traders and retailers mafias are settled.
Etc .
So we need to understand this .

Symblic gestures only work when you have infrastcture for them but they are not using in Pakistan you dont.
If hes not able to actually do anything whats the point than he should quite

1 Educating people ?
Please tell me what major change has been done by this or previous goverment in education sector.
Heck if i m citrizing them i am giving them a solution for it as well.
Make Education Cheaper, Provide Facilities including labs, sporting facilites that will create jobs and new carrier paths.
Heck TV can do be used for teaching people
2 Dependence on Oil
Pakistan waste majority of its revenue on Petro industry why we havnt see any major investment in reneuable resources
Heck If pakistan is able to create a good , fast and cheap public transport infrastrcture it will lower public dependence on cars people will use Public transport for longer jourines that will lower prices for vehicles and push car manufacturer to provide better cars and people will waste less fuel, You can see tons of chinese companies are pushing for electric cars with Pakistan Generation enough electricity that can be helpful dont see anything major again.
3 Income & Tax
You cant simply tax everybody when you are already taxing them indirectly last time i checked on recharge of mobile for Rs 100 you were getting 70ish RS. it doesnt even matter if you earn 100 RS a day or 100000 a Day
this is outdated system and wont work biggest problem Majority of transfer happens through Cash its much more easier to hide that. Pakistan needs to switch digital banking system as soon as possible it will be much more easier to track. By Charging less indirect Taxes Pakistan will just support its lower and middle class which will increase its spending power
4 Export
Pakistan export system is still stuck in 20th Century, Goverment needs to support exporting industry as a whole.
Connecting remote industries to the world Internet is the way. Build up faster and cheaper road and rail infrastcture support companies by post.

I wonder what the Jews of Jerusalem thought of Hazrat Omar R.A rolling in to accept their surrender, leading a mule with his servant rinding in the saddle.
We Muslims have truly lost our sense of purpose and our bearings.
At the same time the generals that had conquered Jerusalem advised Hazrat Omar to wear some regalia to impress the Jews. He took their advice but shortly asked for his own clothes back which had many repairs and stitching in them. At the same time he said, and I paraphrase yet again: honour doesn't come from a man's clothes but from his faith and character.
Learn your true Islam, and not that you think it ought to be my friends and you will prosper.
Factually incorrect. Jews were not ruling Jerusalem when the city surrendered. It was Romans.

Where is the ethics in abusing your position and robbing your country.
RIP Nawaz Sharif. (Rot In Prison)

You need to go to school to learn that there is something call freedom of expression and not everyone here belong to a political party.

Symblic gestures only work when you have infrastcture for them but they are not using in Pakistan you dont.
If hes not able to actually do anything whats the point than he should quite

1 Educating people ?
Please tell me what major change has been done by this or previous goverment in education sector.
Heck if i m citrizing them i am giving them a solution for it as well.
Make Education Cheaper, Provide Facilities including labs, sporting facilites that will create jobs and new carrier paths.
Heck TV can do be used for teaching people
2 Dependence on Oil
Pakistan waste majority of its revenue on Petro industry why we havnt see any major investment in reneuable resources
Heck If pakistan is able to create a good , fast and cheap public transport infrastrcture it will lower public dependence on cars people will use Public transport for longer jourines that will lower prices for vehicles and push car manufacturer to provide better cars and people will waste less fuel, You can see tons of chinese companies are pushing for electric cars with Pakistan Generation enough electricity that can be helpful dont see anything major again.
3 Income & Tax
You cant simply tax everybody when you are already taxing them indirectly last time i checked on recharge of mobile for Rs 100 you were getting 70ish RS. it doesnt even matter if you earn 100 RS a day or 100000 a Day
this is outdated system and wont work biggest problem Majority of transfer happens through Cash its much more easier to hide that. Pakistan needs to switch digital banking system as soon as possible it will be much more easier to track. By Charging less indirect Taxes Pakistan will just support its lower and middle class which will increase its spending power
4 Export
Pakistan export system is still stuck in 20th Century, Goverment needs to support exporting industry as a whole.
Connecting remote industries to the world Internet is the way. Build up faster and cheaper road and rail infrastcture support companies by post.

Expecting miracles in 12 months? A tad naive aren't you just?

Look at what KPK government did on education in last 6 years!

Your posts of course are so profoundly logical, aren't they? Suggesting PM to fly on a 3rd rated airline that doesn't even fly to DC is so flipping intelligent!
These patwaris are really clutching at straws. There masters have been rumbled
Factually incorrect. Jews were not ruling Jerusalem when the city surrendered. It was Romans.
Ok, I'm not going to contest something I'm unsure of but Hazrat Omar was certainly received by the Jews of Jerusalem in order to accept his and Islam's rule.
I would need to look up the story for detail but it is in essence correct.

You need to go to school to learn that there is something call freedom of expression and not everyone here belong to a political party.
Say what you want but don't expect a free ride.

Back
Top Bottom