What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

These patwaris are really clutching at straws. There masters have been rumbled

Ok, I'm not going to contest something I'm unsure of but Hazrat Omar was certainly received by the Jews of Jerusalem in order to accept his and Islam's rule.
I would need to look up the story for detail but it is in essence correct.

Say what you want but don't expect a free ride.

All political people in Pakistan are corrupt in Pakistan and PTI is not different.

These patwaris are really clutching at straws. There masters have been rumbled
Compare the two tweets of Calibri Queen.

Then you will understand why they are crying.

Suggesting PM to fly on a 3rd rated airline that doesn't even fly to DC is so flipping intelligent!
Why are you even expecting intelligence from Patwaris?

All political people in Pakistan are corrupt in Pakistan and PTI is not different.
Imran Khan is different. He is not corrupt. He was tried in SC and got free of all corruption charges. So STFU!

Simple guy flew in 5 star airline Qatar airline, he should have traveled in PIA regular flight.
I don't think you have the slightest idea of how things work in government offices regarding booking a flight, Imran Khan would've simply asked them to book a flight that suited his schedule and would get him to his destination in time, I'm pretty sure he didn't specifically ask them to book a Qatar airways flight, it didn't matter to him if it was Qatar airways, Emirates or air blue they just got him the flight that suited his schedule.

By going super simple... PMIK already starts from a position of strength... #SimpleIsGreat

Let us hope that a new Pak-US Paradigm can take shape...both countries need each other...

#FriendsNotMasters

sad Noon league hate on twiter is understandable although unjustified
but I am also seeing cynical and borderline bigoted posts by elitist group of Pakistan (I called them elitists because I refuse to call liberals or left wing because both such terms in my opinion deserve respect and belong to people like Nelson Mandela, Chomsky and Jullian Asange).
this group only sees Pakistan as half empty glass and never got anything good to say about Pakistan and its people from the comfort plush rooms.

All these three should have all their properties confiscated and they be hanged in public for not standing up to protect the name of pakistan after the Abbotabad raid---.

I remember the "convenient excuse" by Kiyani and co. at that time in 2011 was that publicly accepting any kind of role in OBL's killing would have exacerbated the terrorists acts in Pakistan by sympathizers of OBL at that time. Kiyani and co.'s time was really shameful without any doubt, they always behaved cowardly and idiotically.

To jo log economy tickets ya bus or train me safar krte hen un ki koi izzat nahi aap ki nazruon me?

Bhai

You don’t get my point. Using the national carrier is a matter of prestige. At this level you need to stop counting the pennies ....

I agree with you. But the difference is this. We do not discriminate between the corrupt of one party and the corrupt of another. If anyone in PTI commits corruption then we are not prepared to defend them unlike followers of PMLN and PPP who refuse to condemn their leaders despite blatant robbery and corruption. If ever IK is caught committing corruption, I for one will be happy to see him prosecuted.

I remind when nawaz Shareef hired one of the top american lobbying firm.
In 2017 when panama leaks burst the back of nawaz family & international media was declaring nawaz the most corrupt leader of the world. Then he hired the lobbying service of vin Roberti global to defame Pak Army in order to divert the attention from his countless corruption. But when God decides to defame some one, no one can escape & that's what happened when ICIJ confronted with lobbying firm. He made the lobbying firm ashamed.

Nawaz hires Roberti Global to defame Pak Army

What do you guys think about promoting Pakistan is better then looting Pakistan?

@Norwegian @Shane @Mangus Ortus Novem

You are requested to share your thought here

I think DT and US admin know very well the financial situation of Pakistan. We just got a bail out from IMF but I think patwaris can never understand this.

Bro...I am not a NS supporter and never will be ...and we all have a different way of thinking. This is a forum to air our views - and I have done so.

Bhai

You don’t get my point. Using the national carrier is a matter of prestige. At this level you need to stop counting the pennies ....
Aap ne isko prestige ka masla kiyu bna liya ha?
Jahan tak muje lgta ha goron is se koi farq nahi parta k IK passanger plane pe ata ha ya private jet pe, meri nazar me wo is bat ko zyada izzat den ge k aik third world country ka pm apne logon ki qadr karta ha or unki tarha travel kr k aya.

Personal experience se bta raha hun goray is cheez ko bohat izzat dete hen

Back
Top Bottom