What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

Do you know how much money is wasted on Pakistani bureaucrats and parasite politicians everyday? The petrol they fill in their cars is all provided by the govt. [meaning taxpayer who they are assaulting and screwing]/ Same with ministers.

Austerity drive is done by the whole system not just person doing PR stunt.PTI excels in this draamaybaazi.
Yes whole system is paying for the austerity drive. Budget is cut everywhere including the military.

Those who are whining about IK not going by Flag Carrier or Pak-One special flight etc and c o mplaining that he made some mistake by choosing to go via Qatar Airways, would have blamed IK no matter which way he would have travelled.

That's the fallout of watching Marasi Media sell its daily Manjan and so such people get indoctrinated in the same habit.

First of all, PIA does not fly to the US anymore thanks to Nawaz era route closures, in october 2017 to be exact.

Secondly, Nawaz Sharif's last visit to Washington cost Pakistan $460K due to his special flight and entourage expenses.

Thirdly, by comparison, this visit by IK due to choosing commercial flight and check on expenditure, will cost Pakistan just around $50K.

Its just travelling after all, the real business is what comes after reaching the US that should be the focus but alas, what more to say about Marasi Media and those who follow it but find worms in whatever is going on, no matter which way its going on.

Different opinion which some may dis/agree on but I believe Pakistan & Imran Khan would have gained more respect if he flew to DC on GOP jet.

When u have a car why travel by bus? Choti soch... I know some d1ck will say cars don’t fly but that’s just the mentality of some ppl. Izzat and respect is what matters more than money sometimes ... rather than installing bird cages in the Presidents house, money should be spent on raising Pakistan’s prestige and this was one such occasion.

Just imagine all the media houses broadcasting the images of the plane as it lands on the tarmac and rolls forward to a halt with our beautiful flag on display. We are not egoistic but we are a proud nation...May Allah ta’ala save us from takabbur.
To jo log economy tickets ya bus or train me safar krte hen un ki koi izzat nahi aap ki nazruon me?

Different opinion which some may dis/agree on but I believe Pakistan & Imran Khan would have gained more respect if he flew to DC on GOP jet.
I think DT and US admin know very well the financial situation of Pakistan. We just got a bail out from IMF but I think patwaris can never understand this.

Embarrassing at best.
Shame on you.
Don't look at his simplicity look at his strength of purpose.
Mayan na dekh, talvar dekh.
I'm paraphrasing with this story but the gist is correct.
A Muslim soldier simply dressed and with his sword wrapped in rags hanging from his side entered the court of an enemy king and ordered him to surrender to Islamic forces. The king looked him up and down and sneeringly commented on his appearance and asked why he would surrender to a someone who had rags for a scabbard. The Muslim told him ' don't look at the scabbard , look at the sword'.
A Muslim's strength is his simplicity, his focus, his determination to succeed, his righteousness of purpose and belief in his cause, not in trappings of ostentatiousness and shows of wealth.
Gold taps and toilets don't win wars or earn respect.

say whatever you want but the people of Pakistan in Pakistan and overseas love him . He is not God or Prophet to be Perfect in every aspect of being a Leader , Pakistan was/is a mess it will take a strong and beloved leader like IK , he is stubborn and consistent in his view about how we should deal with America, he is not there to ask for Aid or Political back-up, he is there for Pakistan's interests, Remind Donald Trump who mess up Afghanistan and Pakistan, and why America give Pakistan Aid/CSF .

Give him some credit guys, he is just a human after all and nobody is perfect , but have some faith on Allah and his plans for Pakistan .

When u have a car why travel by bus? Choti soch... I know some d1ck will say cars don’t fly but that’s just the mentality of some ppl. Izzat and respect is what matters more than money sometimes ... rather than installing bird cages in the Presidents house, money should be spent on raising Pakistan’s prestige and this was one such occasion.

Just imagine all the media houses broadcasting the images of the plane as it lands on the tarmac and rolls forward to a halt with our beautiful flag on display. We are not egoistic but we are a proud nation...May Allah ta’ala save us from takabbur.
I wonder what the Jews of Jerusalem thought of Hazrat Omar R.A rolling in to accept their surrender, leading a mule with his servant rinding in the saddle.
We Muslims have truly lost our sense of purpose and our bearings.
At the same time the generals that had conquered Jerusalem advised Hazrat Omar to wear some regalia to impress the Jews. He took their advice but shortly asked for his own clothes back which had many repairs and stitching in them. At the same time he said, and I paraphrase yet again: honour doesn't come from a man's clothes but from his faith and character.
Learn your true Islam, and not that you think it ought to be my friends and you will prosper.

Last edited:

By going super simple... PMIK already starts from a position of strength... #SimpleIsGreat

Let us hope that a new Pak-US Paradigm can take shape...both countries need each other...

#FriendsNotMasters

Nothing against him but it seems more of PR stunt than anything is else.
If Imran Khan is really serious about on spending less public money why we havnt seen any changes in how Parliment is ran, how elected officials are wasting Tax Payers Money.
It just shows how crappy your national airline is that your elected PM is not using it.
Image is everything and sorry to say havnt seen any real change being taken by this or Previous Govs for Pakistan
Look he saved 8 carore rupees, those 8 carore rupees are not going to save Pakistan. Pm Imran has countless times said that I am doing it symbolically to give people a message that if they are suffering then he is . If he is caretaker of people wealth then he is spending them carefully .
Why japenese or norwegian pm ride bikes, to encourage people to travel eco friendly.
This is the way nation are built.
Pm job is also to educate people.
He is continuously educating people to shun terrorism and adopt true Islamic spirit, respect minorities, and work hard and pay taxes. He has been repeating same things again and again to educate the people.
Besides he cannot do anything on parliament . He simply lacks majority for passing major bills .. He is even struggling to stop the production orders.
As he himself said he cannot open all battle fronts all at once an she has already opened quite a few already. So may be expect something in future . I expect a tax on agriculture in next few years after this traders and retailers mafias are settled.
Etc .
So we need to understand this .

Donkey eating Patwari spotted.

Check the budget of PM House and various ministries. Everywhere money is being saved, you biased person.

PIA doesn't travel to US, you moron.

We are beggar nation, stop living in dreams.

Just because i dont agree with you i m baised ? You should have read the whole thing when i pointed at this this and previous Govs Its you who is blinded by your baisedness bud not me.

The biggest flaw i have seen in Pakistani Avam is this one thing when you point something which doesnt suits them you will become the enemy number 1 lol

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/443665-punjab-raises-salaries-and-perks-of-mps-ministers
You should do some reading and before creating these leaders the god almighty on Earth
that includes Bhutto , Shareef khandan and Imran

Back
Top Bottom