What's new

Pak Eagle has landed: PMIK reached D.C

Nothing against him but it seems more of PR stunt than anything is else.
If Imran Khan is really serious about on spending less public money why we havnt seen any changes in how Parliment is ran, how elected officials are wasting Tax Payers Money.
It just shows how crappy your national airline is that your elected PM is not using it.
Image is everything and sorry to say havnt seen any real change being taken by this or Previous Govs for Pakistan

What a simple guy...instead of taking a PIA's B777 for this trip like the previous PMs and presidents, he opted to fly in a commercial flight proving that the glory belong the man and not the vehicle.

Simple guy flew in 5 star airline Qatar airline, he should have traveled in PIA regular flight.

What a simple guy...instead of taking a PIA's B777 for this trip like the previous PMs and presidents, he opted to fly in a commercial flight proving that the glory belong the man and not the vehicle.
PIA does not operate in us.If IK have used pia plane it won't be commercial imagine the cost of commercial aircraft carrying few people from pk to usa. Using private airline is cheaper option...

Simple guy flew in 5 star airline Qatar airline, he should have traveled in PIA regular flight.
PIA does not operate in us.If IK have used pia plane it won't be commercial imagine the cost of commercial aircraft carrying few people from pk to usa. Using private airline is cheaper option...

when its practical he has taken the PAF jet as well
I can understand the optics as well
but one must be mindful to the inconvenience of the regular ordinary passengers due to extra checks and protocols etc of a VIP
but still, credit must be given where due

my point is. people must forgive him if he takes the exclusive flight as well like the PAF learjet with all his staff and officials included.

Different opinion which some may dis/agree on but I believe Pakistan & Imran Khan would have gained more respect if he flew to DC on GOP jet.

When u have a car why travel by bus? Choti soch... I know some d1ck will say cars don’t fly but that’s just the mentality of some ppl. Izzat and respect is what matters more than money sometimes ... rather than installing bird cages in the Presidents house, money should be spent on raising Pakistan’s prestige and this was one such occasion.

Just imagine all the media houses broadcasting the images of the plane as it lands on the tarmac and rolls forward to a halt with our beautiful flag on display. We are not egoistic but we are a proud nation...May Allah ta’ala save us from takabbur.

If PIA is not operating in US then air blue and other cheaper airlines does operate for US.

Pia doesnt go direct to new york tho?

If PIA is not operating in US then air blue and other cheaper airlines does operate for US.

Whats the issue with qatar airways

when its practical he has taken the PAF jet as well
I can understand the optics as well
but one must be mindful to the inconvenience of the regular ordinary passengers due to extra checks and protocols etc of a VIP
but still, credit must be given where due

my point is. people must forgive him if he takes the exclusive flight as well like the PAF learjet with all his staff and officials included.
Totally agreed....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom