What's new

Pak & China advancing on Kashmir?

Xi Jinping is under way too much pressure internally and internationally so I doubt if he will have any interest in adding to his miseries. Given the recent scuffle the chopper flights are probably a regional decision and sure India has to respond and scram the fighters. Excited Pakistanis are like little kids jumping up and down while the uncles fight

Xi Jinping is under way too much pressure internally and internationally so I doubt if he will have any interest in adding to his miseries. Given the recent scuffle the chopper flights are probably a regional decision and sure India has to respond and scram the fighters. Excited Pakistanis are like little kids jumping up and down while the uncles fight

Optimism wares off fear.

Then why are you guys shitting your pants over the recent skirmishes with China? Your media is in literal overdrive talking shit about China. I think you guys have an innate ability to overdramatize everything. Maybe that's why your tv shows are so corny.

You are totally wrong here. There is no pressure on China. China either intentionally or unintentionally has played a master stroke. While the likes of USA, UK and EU were and are running around as headless chickens (and lets even not talk of India here), China has come out as an organized, coherent and reliable global force. Over the last 30 years there has been shift of wealth from the West to China, now you will a shift of political power. While the president of the US was recommending injecting humans with disinfectants, UK was talk of herd immunity and India was the worst country in the world in terms treating its citizens during the pandemic, China took a rational and sensible approach in dealing with it which reflects very positively on not only the state but also its citizens. Also remember, China is not going through massive internal upheavals as in 1965 and 1971 that it could not help Pakistan. Its is not the same country and it has a lot invested in Pakistan. So if India gets aggressive towards Pakistan, don't right off the possibility of India having to deal with a two front war. The last country that India should depend on to prevent this scenario is the US.

Anyone else here use LiveUA map?

https://kashmir.liveuamap.com

nsEuE7Z.png

Last edited:
You are totally wrong here. There is no pressure on China. China either intentionally or unintentionally has played a master stroke. While the likes of USA, UK and EU were and are running around as headless chickens (and lets even not talk of India here), China has come out as an organized, coherent and reliable global force. Over the last 30 years there has been shift of wealth from the West to China, now you will a shift of political power. While the president of the US was recommending injecting humans with disinfectants, UK was talk of herd immunity and India was the worst country in the world in terms treating its citizens during the pandemic, China took a rational and sensible approach in dealing with it which reflects very positively on not only the state but also its citizens. Also remember, China is not going through massive internal upheavals as in 1965 and 1971 that it could not help Pakistan. Its is not the same country and it has a lot invested in Pakistan. So if India gets aggressive towards Pakistan, don't right off the possibility of India having to deal with a two front war. The last country that India should depend on to prevent this scenario is the US.

Aap ke moo mein ghee shakkar. I really hope coronavirus deals a final blow to USA hegemony.

IMO the Chinese don’t even need any direct war with India to support Pak!! Covert and overt support for Pak with “high tech” gadgets (how effective they’re is secondary), small power projection along LAC (even with a chopper), little maneuver in the IOR etc. should suffice....

They believe in conjectures not the TRUTH, as per the KITAP....

By the by, Pak should get the Turkish EW stuffs and use them generously! They have proved their worth in recent deployments against the Russian, Chinese and French stuffs....

How can you be so confident about that?

Its from what I hear and know, I have family in the Pak armed forces plus my father is retd Pak Navy officer and has several friends in high post in the armed forces and to top all that its a no brainer !!

China will avoid to enter any war but will not allow to destroy its flag ship strategic project CPEC which also secure its energy supplies in future, any loss of Pakistan in AJK and GB is now also Chinese loss too.
Remember China told the USA that pakistan tons is Israel to you

Its from what I hear and know, I have family in the Pak armed forces plus my father is retd Pak Navy officer and has several friends in high post in the armed forces and to top all that its a no brainer !!

What is latest situation?

Back
Top Bottom