What's new

Pak Army Requesting Talks with Indian Army: Claims Indian Media

Yes India retaliated massively by firing on 4 innocent childerns, unarmed civilian bus and even Ambulance ...

Now Iindians need to proud on themselves that even ambulances are not safe from their wrath ...

I wish that some how we could have removed army from the borders and kept the children and women aside and then men from both sides could fight face to face ...

On this act of bravery I can't offer anything to indian soldiers but bangles ...

This is good. Winter is upon us, looks like supplies running low on other side.. no fake currency to run the show .

Yes India retaliated massively by firing on 4 innocent childerns, unarmed civilian bus and even Ambulance ...

Now Iindians need to proud on themselves that even ambulances are not safe from their wrath ...

I wish that some how we could have removed army from the borders and kept the children and women aside and then men from both sides could fight face to face ...

On this act of bravery I can't offer anything to indian soldiers but bangles ...
When mortars are launched from either side they don't ask weather you are civilians or not before landing...falling for a propaganda is one thing however making accusation without giving an iota of thought is plain stupid....the biggest losers on both sides are always civilians as soldiers are in bunkers but civilians out there in open....

Don't believe it until we have an Pakistani source.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi will address the Heart of Asia conference which focuses in improving security and furthering peace in Afghanistan.

Republic of India and Afghanistan do have good relations and are working under SAARC.

So all sides wants to show what they can do inside Afghanistan.

Stupid thread ...... one side has to request for talks...doesn't prove anything....d1ck measuring should stop and especially seniors from both side ...wont hurt if atleast we stay away from such contests, no??

If the firing stops, the call took place.

If it doesn't then this was BS.

Bass ho gaya phusss :lol:
How many died?,,,, hundreds,,thousands???
:lol:

I know its too much to ask but Atleast try to behave like proper enemies,,instead of showing the extent of ur big mouths n fizzling out later
PS- the msg is for both sides, not just pakistan;)

Last edited:
Oh shut up you ambush unarmed civilians and claim victory how thick can you guys be mate
What was that yesterday? Beheading a man. Before a soldier he is a civilian too. He has a family.

And I'm sad about the death of civilians in the middle but can you back your claim by providing links that proves it is an ambush.

What was that yesterday? Beheading a man. Before a soldier he is a civilian too. He has a family.

And I'm sad about the death of civilians in the middle but can you back your claim by providing links that proves it is an ambush.

How is this not an ambush first you destroy the bus carrying civilians then you move onto the ambulance that were there to provide help and treatment if this isn't an ambush than only Allah can help you mate

i hope its not true,i hate this repeating every year,you talk now and if the firing stops whats the point,it will start again next year a month or two before winter sets in...

We should make it costly for them this time so that it is not worth for them to start cover fire to push in some terrorists next year.

This may be because the Indian Army targeted civilian bus and ambulance.

Back
Top Bottom