What's new

Pak Army Requesting Talks with Indian Army: Claims Indian Media

i hope its not true,i hate this repeating every year,you talk now and if the firing stops whats the point,it will start again next year a month or two before winter sets in...

We should make it costly for them this time so that it is not worth for them to start cover fire to push in some terrorists next year.

Oii stop dreaming and come to your senses talks about giving us toug time save that for a small country my Indian brother we will beat you until your tiny ego is out mste

How is this not an ambush first you destroy the bus carrying civilians then you move onto the ambulance that were there to provide help and treatment if this isn't an ambush than only Allah can help you mate
I don't need help of Allah. In fact I don't need the help of any good.

Indian army fired mortars. If you know how mortars work you'd be guessing the probability of such a strike. Mortars are not accurate. We don't have or don't use precision or guided shells.

The bus happened to be there at the time. And when the assault was started for a second time on the same area, the ambulance happened to be there.

Civilians from Indian side died too in the past couple of months. Where were you? There are Indian members condemning the death of civilians on this thread. But where were you back then.

Yes meeting was requested to tell cowards to stop targeting civilians or expect the worst.

expect what ? you are already killing our soldiers and we are killing yours , you are already killing our civilians and we are killing yours , what more worse you have to offer ? only the numbers will go up on both the sides , giving these threats are useless now.

expect what ? you are already killing our soldiers and we are killing yours , you are already killing our civilians and we are killing yours , what more worse you have to offer ? only the numbers will go up on both the sides , giving these threats are useless now.

no dumbo we are not targeting civilians, either your army is not capable to precision targeting of Pakistani post or they are targeting civilian intentionally.

What was the fcking bus doing next to LOC? Move the people out, day and night target them. Whatever moves kill it.

who said it was next to LOC

I don't need help of Allah. In fact I don't need the help of any good.

Indian army fired mortars. If you know how mortars work you'd be guessing the probability of such a strike. Mortars are not accurate. We don't have or don't use precision or guided shells.

The bus happened to be there at the time. And when the assault was started for a second time on the same area, the ambulance happened to be there.

Civilians from Indian side died too in the past couple of months. Where were you? There are Indian members condemning the death of civilians on this thread. But where were you back then.

They are not condemning more like boasting their claims moving onto me not condemning Indian civilian deaths well you guys are not humble towards your own countrymen as there was not post mentioning any Indian civilian deaths so its more of your duty to report the unfortunate deaths not me mate

When mortars are launched from either side they don't ask weather you are civilians or not before landing...falling for a propaganda is one thing however making accusation without giving an iota of thought is plain stupid....the biggest losers on both sides are always civilians as soldiers are in bunkers but civilians out there in open....

Give this bull shit to someone else ... so your mortar are so inaccurate they are hiting roads ... or your plea is pakistani posts are in open jeuzt besides road ... for childern i can understand bring at wrong time at wrong place ... but hitting bus and ambulance ... this cant be mis fired mortar

It's means sanity prevails !!!! Finally it needs to end at some level

Now fanboys on both sides should stop claiming hollow victory which has no results

Except losses of lives

you are reading too much, They just talked about civilians targeted by you and ceasefire violations..

As for ceasefire violation, we will fire back every time, nothing will change here.

Last edited:
The most important purpose of any army is to protest their civilians. If Pakistan army is not able to secure the safety of your civilians from Indian line of fire, then it's their failure.

The conflict is going one for well over 2 months now, and if your army can't control civilian movements around the LOC and border areas, who's fault is that ??

FYI, mortars and self-propelled artillery pieces are mostly zero accuracy weapons, it won't differentiate between civilians and forces on either side of the border. :(

Pakistan army is not going after civilians

They are hunting and hurting indian troops

India has purposely gone after civilian targets and the message has been sent to your military that this is intolerable

no dumbo we are not targeting civilians, either your army is not capable to precision targeting of Pakistani post or they are targeting civilian intentionally.

LoL you idiot read some news , civilians have died on the indian side as well ever since the trouble started , don't live in your own world , i know you fools think that your army is snow white and can never do anything wrong.

ARMY REQUESTING TALKS? WTF...DON'T BELIEVE ON INDIAN MEDIA...WE WILL SEE IT UNTIL IT HAPPENS...INDIA MEDIA HAS HISTORY OF TWISTING FACTS..!
Pakistani DGMO just called Indian DGMO to convey that we will revenge bus attack...! You can see it on NEWS...!

Back
Top Bottom