What's new

Pakistan Army warns Indian workers to stop road construction near LoC

Couldn't agree more..... Help me recall how many innocent Kashmiris have been killed in Kashmir so far?
You mean since the Pak assisted insurgency began?

There were no killings there before all these mujahids and lashclowns poured into that paradise. Anyway, the good news is that now we have learnt to stop such scum from infiltrating, and Kashmir is now calmer than most parts of Pakistan.

Noooohhhh you definitely dont care.
I didnt expect anything better from a guy suffering with lalochezia. :coffee:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reminds me of your challenge.
oh i m a nice guy plz forgive me :rofl::rofl: and lalochezia look at the post of ur fellow countrymen plz i know how indians defend each others BS

Okay!!
Lets start with KASHMIRI PANDITS then and also those who get killed by jihadis every now and then .

How about starting it right from the beginning? The word Kashmiri here has an importance.. Kashmiri Pandits were killed at the hand of terrorists and Kashmiri Muslims, innocent as per @AbhimanyuShrivastav, were killed at the hand of forces.

See there is a difference....

That's true but your point being wrt to my post?

As I pointed out it's strategically beneficial for us to engage you in Kashmir that's why I advocated let the shelling begin, pacts or no pacts.Indo-Pak relations has never been hostage to pacts.

bhindi bajis have been warned - air burst HE-Mortar shells are on the way, if the joint pact will continue to be violated.

You have been warned my little indian friends.

You mean since the Pak assisted insurgency began?

There were no killings there before all these mujahids and lashclowns poured into that paradise. Anyway, the good news is that now we have learnt to stop such scum from infiltrating, and Kashmir is now calmer than most parts of Pakistan.

No I meant since India backed insurgency in east Pakistan... Remember?

Of course it's a good news.... Less Kashmiris die in Kashmir.

Well both sides are involved in violations. China Pak corridor goes thru Azad Kashmir and thats India's concern..........Do u guyz pay heed to it? No. So why expect us to care bout ur concerns?

Indians should halt all provocative acts on the LoC, this is counter-productive to the confidence building measures between both countries.

oh i m a nice guy plz forgive me :rofl::rofl: and lalochezia look at the post of ur fellow countrymen plz i know how indians defend each others BS
Go and read the comments you've made on this thread,not one post has goes by without a beeped word
How about starting it right from the beginning? The word Kashmiri here has an importance.. Kashmiri Pandits were killed at the hand of terrorists and Kashmiri Muslims, innocent as per @AbhimanyuShrivastav, were killed at the hand of forces.

See there is a difference....
yeahhhh he was talking about innocents who get killed by forces from across the border.

bhindi bajis have been warned - air burst HE-Mortar shells are on the way, if the joint pact will continue to be violated.

little pakistani friend of little pakistan do you know the cost of single HE air burst shell ?If your little economy can bear that strain then 9 times bigger economy than that of your little economy definitely can.

Warned? that's cute
Each and every cease fire violation would be replied back in the same coin.

Well you guys have been warned. We have done our duty. Don't say we didn't warn you guys. :rolleyes:

No I meant since India backed insurgency in east Pakistan... Remember?

Of course it's a good news.... Less Kashmiris die in Kashmir.
The India backed insurgency in B'desh gave freedom to a people, and founded a new nation on the world map. It was not on any religious basis, like the "Kashmir is only for muslims" BS. Our soldiers were welcomed with flowers by the sons and daughters of the soil. Pakistan backed insurgency, full of religious bigotry, has only brought death and destruction to the paradise on earth. India had to spend blood and treasure to bring the region back to normalcy, and our Rashtriya Rifles and Kashmiri policemen are doing it even now. Pakistani and other foreign mujahids brought in by Pak are despised by Kashmiris, and have never been welcomed the way Indian soldiers were welcomed by Bangladeshis. We know when and where we are wanted - your fighters don't.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom