What's new

Pakistan Army warns Indian workers to stop road construction near LoC

Looks like you are forgetting what happened after that. And about your signature, its Pakistan which is facing an existential threat of breaking up again like it did in 1971. So Khalil Khan sahib, Fakhta udaani band karo aur sapno se baahir nikal ke aa jaao.
Who is khalil khan???

Looks like you are forgetting what happened after that. And about your signature, its Pakistan which is facing an existential threat of breaking up again like it did in 1971. So Khalil Khan sahib, Fakhta udaani band karo aur sapno se baahir nikal ke aa jaao.

Well then if you remember what happened to that poor indian solder when you tried to violate the pact then it is better to follow it for the good of your own soldiers.

About my signature. It is off topic. So won't comment on whatever cr@p you have written.

The road is not being laid by Indian soldiers. Its Kashmiri villagers and workers

Any construction is violation of the pact if it is near LOC. Enough said. It is not our problem that your IQ is pathetic and can't understand it.

Warning?if they were violating the pact,we should have bombed them.

They could be indian terrorist infiltrating into Pakistan

beta kashmir , assam , nagaland , and chattishghar ka soch idr udr ki chawlain na mar pta nai kon si bollywood masala movie daikh ka start ho gya hai idr

good for you as if i care madam
Noooohhhh you definitely dont care.
I didnt expect anything better from a guy suffering with lalochezia. :coffee:

Areesh said:
About my signature. It is off topic. So won't comment on whatever cr@p you have written.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reminds me of your challenge.

And then you cry river when Pakistanis glorify Modi!

Ceasefire agreement 2003... Shelling sounds like fireworks to ones who live miles away from LOC... Shift to a village located near it and then say the same..

We know your country is facing TTP in the west. Opening your east frontier will require rebalancing of your resource.It's strategic and I know fireworks and shelling are different.

beta kashmir , assam , nagaland , and chattishghar ka soch idr udr ki chawlain na mar pta nai kon si bollywood masala movie daikh ka start ho gya hai idr
Stay on topic man .. idhar udhar ki baatien na kar :lol:

We know your country is facing TTP in the west. Opening your east frontier will require rebalancing of your resource.It's strategic and I know fireworks and shelling are different.

That's true but your point being wrt to my post?

Couldn't agree more..... Help me recall how many innocent Kashmiris have been killed in Kashmir so far?
Okay!!
Lets start with KASHMIRI PANDITS then and also those who get killed by jihadis every now and then .

Warning?if they were violating the pact,we should have bombed them.

They could be indian terrorist infiltrating into Pakistan

Indian terrorist inflitrators in Kashmir ?? Do you mean Pak Administered Kashmir wants freedom ??

Couldn't agree more..... Help me recall how many innocent Kashmiris have been killed in Kashmir so far?

Last killed one was seapoy in RR.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom