What's new

Pakistan Army warns Indian workers to stop road construction near LoC

I am sure the worker's there understood what they were told and stopped the work,Unlike you guys sitting behind the screen and boasting out of your rear not to care about such demeanor..Even your soldier's on Loc do not ignore these warning's..;)

little pakistani friend of little pakistan do you know the cost of single HE air burst shell ?If your little economy can bear that strain then 9 times bigger economy than that of your little economy definitely can.

I did not intend to hurt your feelings my little indian friend, that was not my intention at all, regarding the little indian workers - if they defy the pact. A HE Mortal - with air burst fuse will land on them. Nuff said.

Warned? that's cute
Each and every cease fire violation would be replied back in the same coin.

And that is the same for us, indians are violating a mutual agreement not to build. We hold the right to respond with deadly force.

I did not intend to hurt your feelings my little indian friend, that was not my intention at all, regarding the little indian workers - if they defy the pact. A HE Mortal - with air burst fuse will land on them. Nuff said.

And that is the same for us, indians are violating a mutual agreement not to build. We hold the right to respond with deadly force.
Who said you don't hold the right, there is going to be some hostility on LOC for a while anyway.

Same here friends , I also didn't want to hurt you by lamenting few obvious facts but still they are obvious facts and do care to ask your artillery men when their shelling went unanswered.

First attack on Indian Consulate and now this - and here someone was saying - Modi and Military are on same page about Pakistan --- IA is not dumb that they would construct the road in violation of the pact - unless its deliberately :angel:

First attack on Indian Consulate and now this - and here someone was saying - Modi and Military are on same page about Pakistan --- IA is not dumb that they would construct the road in violation of the pact - unless its deliberately :angel:

I don't think it is deliberate. They just try to do such things. Hoping Pakistan won't retaliate. And when Pakistan retaliates they stop. Happened many times in the past too.

If I am not mistaken, there was a pact that both sides are not allowed to build infrastructure 5km (or something like that) from the LoC. Maybe someone can confirm.

Who said you don't hold the right, there is going to be some hostility on LOC for a while anyway.

Than why are we arguing my friend, if it is in the pact and it is being violated - we are in the right, if not we are in the wrong. Nuff said.

Same here friends , I also didn't want to hurt you by lamenting few obvious facts but still they are obvious facts and do care to ask your artillery men when their shelling went unanswered.

Than why are we arguing my friend, if it is in the pact and it is being violated - we are in the right, if not we are in the wrong. Nuff said.
I am not arguing .. I just said any PA would be retaliated.

I am not arguing .. I just said any PA would be retaliated.

Likewise from our side, Nuff said.

little pakistani friend of little pakistan do you know the cost of single HE air burst shell ?If your little economy can bear that strain then 9 times bigger economy than that of your little economy definitely can.

If I am not mistaken, there was a pact that both sides are not allowed to build infrastructure 5km (or something like that) from the LoC. Maybe someone can confirm.
its 500 mtrs. from the loc
u cant build any thing in that area...

Modi hasn't even taken office yet, and is in no position to give orders to the military. There goes that theory.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom