What's new

Indian Army’s Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Crashes near LoC in Kashmir

well you ay that we dont we still practicse the same ritual;s/traditions& relegeon we followed at that time ,,what about you :azn:
I dont think so.........Yr people have largely given up yr ancestral rituals. Even look at yr elite they r more western then westerns themselves and r atheists. I have seen certain Indians who even dont practice Hinduism anymore.

Last edited:
I dont think so.........Yr people have largely given up yr ancestral rituals. Even look at yr elite they r more western then westerns themselves and r atheists. I have meet certain Indians who even dont practice Hinduism anymore.
Don't take religion here even i've met muslims who drink skips prayers etc etc

Don't take religion here even i've met muslims who drink skips prayers etc etc
Even i skip prayers but dont drink.

But u wont find people doing Shirk ie Associating partners with God. This is something which kicks u ut of circle of Islam.

Drinking and Skipping prayers doesnt mean they r not a Muslim anymore, They may have a Kamzoor Iman but even they wont call themselves an Atheist. 
well you ay that we dont we still practicse the same ritual;s/traditions& relegeon we followed at that time ,,what about you :azn:
Atleast we do follow our Islamic Practices. The faith we believe in.

But u wont find people doing Shirk ie Associating partners with God. This is something which kicks u ut of circle of Islam.

Drinking and Skipping prayers doesnt mean they r not a Muslim anymore, They may have a Kamzoor Iman but even they wont call themselves an Atheist.
im hindu and don't give a damn for islam and there are loads of people who convert from islam and except skipping prayer, drinking there are much more things i've not mentioned. lets not spoil the thread now.

im hindu and don't give a damn for islam and there are loads of people who convert from islam and except skipping prayer, drinking there are much more things i've not mentioned. lets not spoil the thread now.
I know what yr talking about.and Let me tell u even i would have been doing that as im really not a Good Muslim myself. But still i have my full faith on All Mighty and last and Final Prophet PBUH.

But that doesnt prove im a non Muslim like yr Hindus who r by name hindus dont and even consider themselves Atheist. U havnt meet a Rich Hindu it seems.

we turned intruding hindustany uavs into fireworks in the past and we can do it again

send em over :)

I know what yr talking about.and Let me tell u even i would have been doing that as im really not a Good Muslim myself. But still i have my full faith on All Mighty and last and Final Prophet PBUH.

But that doesnt prove im a non Muslim like yr Hindus who r by name hindus dont and even consider themselves Atheist. U havnt meet a Rich Hindu it seems.
I can write theses against islam but respecting the minority living in India, not gonna do it. :lol:

Atleast we do follow our Islamic Practices. The faith we believe in.
well good for you if your a muslim im proud to be a sanataqni/hindu and proud of my ancesstors who dint changed therer faith for the fear of relegeous prosicution and went thru all the hardships but never went back on there principels and what they and there ancesstors beleaved in and passed on there faith to there decendents like me ..im proud of that linage but can the same be said to superior mixed (arab+central asian+aryan)race converts from the land of the pure :azn: 
I dont think so.........Yr people have largely given up yr ancestral rituals. Even look at yr elite they r more western then westerns themselves and r atheists. I have seen certain Indians who even dont practice Hinduism anymore.
well thats whta you think but things are not so come to india and il take you to aal the shakti peeths/jyotirlingams and other important hindu relegeous sites you will be astonished to see that more than 65% of devotees are in age goup of 15-45 years and most of them are from middle or upper middle class

do you know that amount of athesist in hindus is more in older genrations and very less in the younger gen

let me give you an example my son is in the best school of india which celebrated its 93rd foundation day on saturday what was most striking to former reserve bank governer and chief guest there (bimal jalan) was general students enthosiansm and knowledge about hindu culture and the respect the students showed towards there teachers and a godess saraswaties statute in schools reception area where every student was touching there teachers feet after they touched feet of godess saraswati

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom