What's new

Pak Army isn't capable of fighting and Bajwa's Kashmir deal with India

My only question is why Hamid Mir was silent for the last one year? As far as my opinion is concerned, General Bajwa must have highlighted some limitations, not a blatant statement like these anchors are saying that we are not capable of fighting....in ko bhi masala lagana achi tarah aata hai.
There’s always limitations and obstacles to everything. Even if usa was to invade there would be obstacles they need to clear and limitations. Army is suppose to build plans to overcome obstacles and balance out the playing field even if the enemy is much superior. Pak army’s motto is “Iman, taqwa, jihad fi sabilillah.” People who have imam, taqwa and fight for jihad fi sabilillah don’t spend time creating excuses and demoralizing the country. The whole county witnessed the cowardice by armed forces during balakot drama or when brahmos cruise missile fell in Pakistan. If that wasn’t enough, bajwa cracked down on Kashmiri mujahideen groups making them stop their attacks and abandoning them. If india wasn’t enough of an enemy for them, they now have to deal with Pakistan cracking down on them. The county has seen the many Kashmiri mujahids who’ve been hunted down in Pakistan in the last 2-3 yrs by “unknown gunman.” During bajwas tenure was when India illegally annexed IOJK. Rn india is about to host G20 in IOJK and unilaterally going to make changes to Indus water treaty. The army with the motto of “Iman, taqwa, jihad fi sabilillah” is busy suppressing its own public and making a joke out of the country. Where is Bajwa now? He’s in dubai working with Indian companies. There’s pictures of his son and dovals son together. Bajwa giving lectures fi western embassies on how he hates Chinese food.

All I’m gonna say is no injustice lasts forever. The one who defends injustice is equally responsible. Every Namrood has its day.

May Allah SWT protect us all from ending up on the wrong side of history.

Establishment also has a stake and is also benefitting from selling this manjan, so don't think that would work either.

As I said, we need to wait a decade or so, when the generation of those years which actually fought for Kashmir or migrated from there will die and the new generation will not have as much affinity to it.

During my last trip to Pakistan, which was in December 2019, I met some journalists at the Karachi Press Club. One was Urdu Speaker. The other a Sindhi. They were both mature, seasoned/sensible journalists. I won't disclose their names here. What astounded--and frankly offended--me was they both said things like 'It is in the interest of both the Pakistani and the Indian militaries to keep the Kashmir issue alive'.
At that time, I was high on the February 2019 humiliation of India's fighter jet brought down by PAF. But the events starting April 2022 have made me question a lot of things about Pakistan. I haven't lost optimism about Pakistan. It is not the same though.

This was propagated by our very own Mr Ayaz Sadiq and Saad Rafique.

As for the rest, I agree. The sooner we realize keh Kashmir ab hamaray hath say ja chuka hai the better. No politician or anyone will admit to it in public, because the opposition of the time will lap it up and it will be a loose ball for them. The ruling party will for sure lose the next elections as well. So in short, Kashmir issue hamari internal politics ki waja say latka hua hai. Give it another 20 years when the odler generation dies, then we might see a solution when emotions aren't as involved.
Kashmir Pakistan keh hath say ja chuka hai. That is because Kashmiris have started chanting the slogan “Kashmir banega Dar Ul Islam” and the newer Kashmiri mujahideen groups like TRF/PAFF have cut their leash from the army and are acting independently. They’ll lose Pakistan as an ally while finding new allies. Kashmir issue will never be resolved and never die down till there is a single Muslim Kashmiri. With or without Pakistan Kashmir will be free. An ideology can never be killed. Kashmiris fought for generations against occupiers be it Afghan empires or Indians. Just give it some time and let them work out new supply routes and create new alliances then you’ll see nothing can stop Kashmir from being free. Allah SWT is with the ones who are steadfast.

Establishment also has a stake and is also benefitting from selling this manjan, so don't think that would work either.

As I said, we need to wait a decade or so, when the generation of those years which actually fought for Kashmir or migrated from there will die and the new generation will not have as much affinity to it.
Yes. A gap will be created. And new groups with new ideologies will fill that gap. Bjp/rss in india will ensure Kashmir stays fighting. If “Kashmir banega Pakistan” is dead then people will chant “Kashmir banega Dar Ul Islam.” The only loser will be Pakistan. I talk to many Kashmiris inside the valley on a regular. The new generation of Kashmiris already are exposed to Pakistans betrayal and support “Kashmir banega Dar Ul Islam.” Everyone there is anti occupation but not everyone is pro Pakistan.

It's rubbish to say that we've lost Kashmir forever.

The world changes drastically with time. Only in the last hundred years, since WW1, the map of the world has changed completely. To assume that things will remain like they are now is an example of myopic vision.

Today the world teeters on the verge of WW3. Maintaining the current status quo in the world order is not viable. There is a changeover happening with power moving from Europe/North America to Eurasia. Israel is not going to stay in place perpetually attacking the Muslim world of 2 billion. Maps of the future will be different from now.

Unfortunately the duffer generals of Pakistan can't think beyond their next DHA plot. When, not if, there is another world war, then everyone will have to jump in to settle their local disputes.

Pakistan and India WILL have a major war sooner or later, whether anyone like it or not. We have to have plans in place to take Kashmir when it happens.
A revolution is due in Pakistan.

Last edited:
that would be a recipe for destroying Pakistan
If Pakistan wasn’t destroyed already, half of Pakistan became Bangladesh thanks to the extraordinary cowardice of this army, which set a world record by surrendering in just 12 days of war with India with 90,000 soldiers. As I have said already, fighting a war is a Pashtoon thing. The Punjabi race is meant to dance, entertain, and make curry, and this is what Punjabis have been doing for the last 800 years, and I appreciate that.

My only question is why Hamid Mir was silent for the last one year? As far as my opinion is concerned, General Bajwa must have highlighted some limitations, not a blatant statement like these anchors are saying that we are not capable of fighting....in ko bhi masala lagana achi tarah aata hai.
As a serving member of the forces how do u feel that our COAS as soon as they retire end up in foreign lands with foreign residency. Do u not feel that they will be giving away vital secrets in exchange for residency ?

You are wrong in so many ways
Taiwan is much much stronger than Pakistan in almost every way whether its economic , social or conventional defence
the only think they lack in is nuclear weapons

India is not interested in any misadventure with pakistan until and unless it is for a political mileage
not because it can not do something but because they are focusing on their own country's development whether its infrastructure or economic or defence or enhancing their relationships with the world

when we were spreading the kashmir issue in the world , India was building railways , hydro projects and highways in kashmir
just look at their renewable power statistics
the IOJK socio economic indicators are much better then every state combined in pakistan
their foreign policy , their infrastructure boom , their manufacturing industry , research and development , agriculture and most importantly railways
Oh dear...when are you moving to India?

It is actully opposite.. I don't think India would even fight much if Pakistan was to march in one day.. Have you seen these people and the conditions they are in.. Indians aren't created for wars it is as simple as that
Allah has always supported Pakistan over India, and India can never win a war against Pakistan, which was made in the name of Allah. Muslims live and die for Allah. This is not the case with Indians; they're majority non Muslims

1- Don't know about telling to the media, but there was a big scandal within the military and it was discussed in a CC conference as well when some trials of a tank failed and the army had to go into overdrive to procure new armor. Knowing the open mouth Bajwa is after retirement, I wouldn't be surprised if he told this to the journalists as well. I'll leave the rest of the details.

2- Why do we then judge a politician by what some media anchors say?

It is also an open secret Bajwa wanted to be friends with India and pushed for reconciliation.

Some Open source info to what you are alluding to, about Defective tank oil From Ukraine causing breakdown of Al-Khalid and T-80UD tanks.

Lot of amateur comments here. We need to analyse dispassionately that Pakistan in 2015-2020 couldn't have sustained an all out conventional war with the equipment they have at that time. Lot of big item tickets were in pipeline or getting upgraded all across army, airforce and navy.

Let's begin with army. No HQ-9, no new pieces of artillery, No Army avaition or attack helicopters. High intenisty Zarb e azb ended around 2018. Artillery battles at LOC and WoT are putting a hugh strain on existing artillery equipment. No New assault rifles. No Army drones for pinpoint attacks like Azerbaijan did on Armenian forces. Tanks are breaking down due to faulty lube oil from Ukraine

NAVY: Our submarines were under upgradation. We only had 4 F-22P back in 2018-2019 and you wanted navy to fight a war with Indian navy with 4 F-22P and 2 old Submarines?

Airforce was in a better shape. But what we had was, we could only sustain a 1 week campaign with them

Bajwa was right, Pakistan army back then was not in shape to fight a war of more than 1 week with Indian Army. Why people are getting offended?

The place named Kakul "کاکول" is located in the Abbottabad district of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in Pakistan and is known for being the site of the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA), where officers of the Pakistan Army are trained. The name "Kakul" is derived from the Urdu word "کاکل" (kakul), which means "curls" or "ringlets" of hair, and is commonly used to describe a specific hairstyle that features small, tight curls or any kind of curl or spiral shape.

Thus, historically speaking, there is no inherent valor or courage associated with Kakul or the Pakistan Military Academy, and the type of army officers trained there have been accused of engaging in activities such as political manipulation, openly admitting their inability to fight certain adversaries, abducting and torturing their own citizens, and even collaborating with foreign entities in the killing and extradition of their own nationals. Therefore, it can be said that the notion of bravery or heroism is not necessarily linked to the area or the military academy in question, nor to the actions of its graduates.

In the clip posted in the first post of this thread, Hamid Mir confirms that Bajwa and Faiz Hameed were planning Modi's visit to Pakistan after ceasefire at LOC. This effort was thwarted by Foreign Office.
The other anchor, Naseem Zahra also corroborated that Bajwa briefed Journalists that Pakistan's Army is in no shape to fight India so we need to make friends with them.

Back in December 2022, Moeed Pirzada also revealed that that Gen. Bajwa had a discussion with an American business delegation in February 2022 and in that meeting he informed Americans that he had arranged trade with India back in 2021 but SMQ lobbied against it in cabinet. There was also a mentioned of Modi's visit to Sindh during that meeting between Bajwa and American delegation.

@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @PanzerKiel
As far as Bajwa arranging trade with India. It is bull. I'm not a braggart but I actually know a couple of people involved in that step at a policy level. It was moved internally by PTI ministers & it was the army which wanted a sizeable stake in the proposal for its entities. When that didn't happen, they are the ones who talked the foreign ministry into opposing & scuttling the proposal as it clashed with our espoused foreign policy stance.
In to inka hissa mil jata tu ye bhi hojana tha.
I was & still am a staunch supporter of our forces but there needs to be a reckoning & house cleaning at the top three tiers of the executive management of these institutions.

Why has the Army stooped so darn low?

There has to be more to the story.....
Let me try to summarise - Entire elites and Pak army GHQ are corrupt beyond belief.

More information we are hearing on the streets here from Mombasa - Arshad - that journalist of yours - it was not an accident. It looks like he had stumbled on either entire narco/arms/gold smuggling network where ISI/Pak Army/Elites + Kenyan authorities at highest level were involved. Plus Dubai connection - gold and commodities were involved.

If you care to get some sense: check out the 4 part detailed investigation along the similar network - Gold Mafia - it is on youtube.

With this in front, all mining activities especially Reko dig - that will all be smuggled to what this expose highlights.

Some Open source info to what you are alluding to, about Defective tank oil From Ukraine causing breakdown of Al-Khalid and T-80UD tanks.

There was something else too, but let's leave it.

Lot of amateur comments here. We need to analyse dispassionately that Pakistan in 2015-2020 couldn't have sustained an all out conventional war with the equipment they have at that time. Lot of big item tickets were in pipeline or getting upgraded all across army, airforce and navy.

Let's begin with army. No HQ-9, no new pieces of artillery, No Army avaition or attack helicopters. High intenisty Zarb e azb ended around 2018. Artillery battles at LOC and WoT are putting a hugh strain on existing artillery equipment. No New assault rifles. No Army drones for pinpoint attacks like Azerbaijan did on Armenian forces. Tanks are breaking down due to faulty lube oil from Ukraine

NAVY: Our submarines were under upgradation. We only had 4 F-22P back in 2018-2019 and you wanted navy to fight a war with Indian navy with 4 F-22P and 2 old Submarines?

Airforce was in a better shape. But what we had was, we could only sustain a 1 week campaign with them

Bajwa was right, Pakistan army back then was not in shape to fight a war of more than 1 week with Indian Army. Why people are getting offended?

As for this, he might be right, but as the COAS the buck stops at him. The military has been a political machine for the last 6 years more than a fighting machine. If he says we aren't able to fight, then probably he should be focusing more on incorporating long term plans and upgradation measures rather than delving into petty politics. His tenure as IGT&E might have given him a head start even.

Which child abusing fraud?
Gharidah was booked for abusing and torturing her under aged house servant but she got away with it because she gets boned by elite mafia all day long.

Dagardalla HQ needs to be cleansed with acid. They are on the payroll of the Hindutva Army across the border.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom