What's new

Opinion: what's the predicted out come of current Khan - military stand off?!

Outcome of this Mexican stand off!?

• 1- Khan dies in jail or commits suicide

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • 2- Khan wins the election via a deal by foreign powers

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 3- Khan wins the election without a deal after internal muting in army

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • 4- Khan is broken and he makes a deal 🤝 and takes a 5 yrs break from elections.

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
Bhutto mujeeb & many other all over the world were extreme narcissists

I encourage you and other Imran fanbois to watch this entire video by Imran's cousin Hafeezullah Niazi. He is generally very critical of Imran but even then I can see, through his other videos, he is in pain about what's happening to Imran; perhaps Hafeezullah Niazi's son--who is Imran's nephew-- is in prison and so Mr. H Niazi is so impassioned about anything to do with Imran lately. A father's love and pain is not hard to miss in in videos lately. I feel for him! I wish some kind of general pardon is given to all those who didn't cause injuries to others on May 9. Statues are not worth lifelong punishments!

But this video is about comparison between Imran and Bhutto. I also think Imran tried to follow Erdogan's path but with absolutely stupid logic. In this video, Mr. H. Niazi draws parallels between Bhutto and Imran but the parallels end where 'intelligence' is concerned: Mr. Bhutto was truly a politician and a very intelligent person while Imran is very stupid; according to H. Niazi: Imran's intelligence is like that of 'bird' or even lower. But Mr. Bhutto's fall had to do with his decisions following the coup in July 5, 1977 coup. Imran could have learned from Bhutto.

The sense of 'infallibility' and the sense of being 'irreplaceable' run through both Bhutto and Imran Khan. The outcomes are assuredly the same even if Imran is not literally hanged.

Very optimistic scenario.

If history is a lesson + current general mood of pakistanis who are not willing to come out and protest en mass. Heres most likely scenario.

- IK is kept in jail few months longer
- Deal is made to release IK but he will continue to be under house arrest
- PTI will continue to be banned under the coming elections

Elections go to a hodgepodge of different parties ie pmln, ppp, ipp, etc…

Shehbaz Sharif returns as PM. Infact the current cabinet are just seat warmers for his inevitable return.

Neither Nawaz Sharif nor Mariyum Nawaz have 0 chance of becoming PMs. Nawaz has backstabbed the establishment far too many times. Albeit his cases will be dropped and he will be the “main kingmaker” from Raiwind. Army is content with their “Yes” man SS returning to power albeit as a coalition government which suits them.

After elections IK will be released from house arrest and will likely become some sort of opposition leader outside of parliament or is given an option to go abroad.

Overall army is full steam motion with its current plan
Army is full stream ahead with their current occupation.

One question what's the difference between TTP and Pakistan Army as both violate constitution violently, kill Pakistanis and have self serving agenda against the Nation. One questions which of the two is the terroris?

If Indian army was in occupation of Pakistan, guess what they'd do to this nation; they'd possibly borrow the plan of Pakistan Army.

Last edited:
This may end three ways
1-Either Khan is killed or dies in jail or comit suicide. Given his narcissistic personality disorder this is likely the outcome

2-Either he makes a deal(anyone can be broken) this the moto of ISI

3- or he wins: highly unlikely as I pointed out since last year; unless there is internal help or muting in army

In case of scenario 3 the real question is how will he deal with army men who killed several 100 of his workers??

Would he let them go or go hasnia wajid way(the right way) and hang those killers.

The ISI believes he will go after them so there is no way he will be allowed.

Elections isn't going to happen transparently unless USA mediation gives grantee.

Even in that case if he makes a move he will be disbanded if he doesn't people wont be Happy. People want blood..

Hence why some here argue scenario 1 where he dies is best outcome.

Now why don't I have an option he survives for 5 yrs because that's not what ISI wants they want to break him.

So 80 yrs person can't survive in jail 8x10 cell if they can't break him he will die.

Most of my friends are betting he will make a deal but I pointed out narcissistic behavior people rarely make a deal (just like Bhutto) for them the legacy is more important.

What's weird is the same people who think he will make a deal agree that he is a narcissist or FASCIST

However, IMO, Khan like Bhutto isn't going to make deal. He isn't like nawaz sharif or even benazir who were cool headed comparatively.

Which begs the question why did ISI let him take power in the first place!

PS:
Note that as I predicted before (and was told I am an idiot) there isn't going to be peacefull or peaceless mass sit in that will force the govt.

Khan barely can bring in few 100 people form KP area for sit in (as we saw in zaman park)
What do you think his wife’s role be in his decisioning ?

I encourage you and other Imran fanbois to watch this entire video by Imran's cousin Hafeezullah Niazi. He is generally very critical of Imran but even then I can see, through his other videos, he is in pain about what's happening to Imran; perhaps Hafeezullah Niazi's son--who is Imran's nephew-- is in prison and so Mr. H Niazi is so impassioned about anything to do with Imran lately. A father's love and pain is not hard to miss in in videos lately. I feel for him! I wish some kind of general pardon is given to all those who didn't cause injuries to others on May 9. Statues are not worth lifelong punishments!

But this video is about comparison between Imran and Bhutto. I also think Imran tried to follow Erdogan's path but with absolutely stupid logic. In this video, Mr. H. Niazi draws parallels between Bhutto and Imran but the parallels end where 'intelligence' is concerned: Mr. Bhutto was truly a politician and a very intelligent person while Imran is very stupid; according to H. Niazi: Imran's intelligence is like that of 'bird' or even lower. But Mr. Bhutto's fall had to do with his decisions following the coup in July 5, 1977 coup. Imran could have learned from Bhutto.

The sense of 'infallibility' and the sense of being 'irreplaceable' run through both Bhutto and Imran Khan. The outcomes are assuredly the same even if Imran is not literally hanged.

Yeah Bhutto was so intelligent..hence why he screwed up 1971, nationalization of the industry and destroyed the economy altogether which everyone likes to talk about including Imran Khan how wealth created was deemed a crime

While sehat card, record growth exports and COVID management shows how stupid imran Khan was

Apparently providing free healthcare/insurance has no value for elites...but it has value in human development index, standard of living and in revolutionize/reenergizing the economy (private health industry) which grew several from folds and became very efficient and effective...it became an industry in its infancy with potential to Carter foreigners as well just like how Turkish health care industry is

We saw how this happened in KPK/Peshawar basically the private industry is treating while of afgahnistan ..this was due to sehat card to begin with

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom