What's new

Opinion: what's the predicted out come of current Khan - military stand off?!

Outcome of this Mexican stand off!?

• 1- Khan dies in jail or commits suicide

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • 2- Khan wins the election via a deal by foreign powers

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 3- Khan wins the election without a deal after internal muting in army

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • 4- Khan is broken and he makes a deal 🤝 and takes a 5 yrs break from elections.

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This may end three ways
1-Either Khan is killed or dies in jail or comit suicide. Given his narcissistic personality disorder this is likely the outcome

2-Either he makes a deal(anyone can be broken) this the moto of ISI

3- or he wins: highly unlikely as I pointed out since last year; unless there is internal help or muting in army

In case of scenario 3 the real question is how will he deal with army men who killed several 100 of his workers??

Would he let them go or go hasnia wajid way(the right way) and hang those killers.

The ISI believes he will go after them so there is no way he will be allowed.

Elections isn't going to happen transparently unless USA mediation gives grantee.

Even in that case if he makes a move he will be disbanded if he doesn't people wont be Happy. People want blood..

Hence why some here argue scenario 1 where he dies is best outcome.

Now why don't I have an option he survives for 5 yrs because that's not what ISI wants they want to break him.

So 80 yrs person can't survive in jail 8x10 cell if they can't break him he will die.

Most of my friends are betting he will make a deal but I pointed out narcissistic behavior people rarely make a deal (just like Bhutto) for them the legacy is more important.

What's weird is the same people who think he will make a deal agree that he is a narcissist or FASCIST

However, IMO, Khan like Bhutto isn't going to make deal. He isn't like nawaz sharif or even benazir who were cool headed comparatively.

Which begs the question why did ISI let him take power in the first place!

PS:
Note that as I predicted before (and was told I am an idiot) there isn't going to be peacefull or peaceless mass sit in that will force the govt.

Khan barely can bring in few 100 people form KP area for sit in (as we saw in zaman park)

Last edited:
I am with your second choice. The "foreign" powers would present such "doomsday" scenarios in front of him that he will have to choose the lesser devil. As for the Pak military leadership, they're indeed the naked beggars on the DC streets without an iota of Haya, Edep, or Namus....

Thanks to the Chinese-American Donald Lu, the fake Haji, Hafiz etc. have got exposed giving the room for the real ones to show up by making public the texts, video etc. Maybe it's just the beginning. Now is the time to panic...

Last edited:
Cipher leak allegedly from within the army.

Delay in elections.

Preparation of IPP party.

Making sure NAB has enough teeth to not let PDM off the hook.

IMF tranche.

Overseas Pakistanis pressure.

There are many equations at play here.

If you are hyper pragmatic, you’d think IK will probably make a deal. But he’s come back against many odds before. I firmly believe something good will happen out of all this.

If No1 happens it would be seen as murder at hands of e-stab

And already experts are calling charges flimsy so he should get relief soon on merit
If not
It could fuel god forbid another east pak like situation in kpk and national turmoil

Perhaps the e stab is pressuring him to make a deal

Question is at what terms will he accept

Cipher leak allegedly from within the army.

Delay in elections.

Preparation of IPP party.

Making sure NAB has enough teeth to not let PDM off the hook.

IMF tranche.

Overseas Pakistanis pressure.

There are many equations at play here.

If you are hyper pragmatic, you’d think IK will probably make a deal. But he’s come back against many odds before. I firmly believe something good will happen out of all this.
I don't feel IPP is going to be big, unfortunately army has okayed maryum Nawaz

So IPP will be small party in south 10-20 seats
It's going to be all maryum Nawaz

Question is will 5 yrs be enough or will they extend Ik imprisonment in other cases
And will he survive the imprisonment

It's probably going to be bacha Khan style ending where he ultimately did break when he hit his 80s and agreed to leave the country

People still say he was buried outside, we will hear same story how yahoodi agent got buried out of the country in his 80s.

After all the story/history is written by the victors not the victims

Don't believe me?? What's the current story (well untill recently) on ayub- Fatima Jinnah struggle !

If No1 happens it would be seen as murder at hands of e-stab

And already experts are calling charges flimsy so he should get relief soon on merit
If not
It could fuel god forbid another east pak like situation in kpk and national turmoil

Perhaps the e stab is pressuring him to make a deal

Question is at what terms will he accept
No,
KP won't have any turmoil
Simply doesn't has enough steam to
Same way how balochistan doesn't has enough steam to do so

After all other leaders like bacha Khan were kept in jail for very long.. nothing happened

Even nothing happened in Bengal untill militant were armed by India

Can India get involved and use Taliban sure..then the game is on ..but nukes have changed dynamics

Current establishment just wants him to leave the country and hence filmsy case so door to deal is open and it will remain so in the future too just like how maryum has suspended sentence ..that is part of the strategy..you cant sentence him on stone hard case and make it difficult to get him out after he agrees to a deal !!! 🤝

Establishmemt had such a big problem with nawaz sharif it was disaster getting him out !! They had to bend so many things they want it simple this time

Last edited:
I don't feel IPP is going to be big, unfortunately army has okayed maryum Nawaz

So IPP will be small party in south 10-20 seats
It's going to be all maryum Nawaz

Question is will 5 yrs be enough or will they extend Ik imprisonment in other cases
And will he survive the imprisonment

It's probably going to be bacha Khan style ending where he ultimately did break when he hit his 80s and agreed to leave the country

People still say he was buried outside, we will hear same story how yahoodi agent got buried out of the country in his 80s.

After all the story/history is written by the victors not the victims

Don't believe me?? What's the current story (well untill recently) on ayub- Fatima Jinnah struggle !

No,
KP won't have any turmoil
Simply doesn't has enough steam to
Same way how balochistan doesn't has enough steam to do so

After all other leaders like bacha Khan were kept in jail for very long.. nothing happened

Even nothing happened in Bengal untill militant were armed by India

Can India get involved and use Taliban sure..then the game is on ..but nukes have changed dynamics

Current establishment just wants him to leave the country and hence filmsy case so door to deal is open and it will remain so in the future too just like how maryum has suspended sentence ..that is part of the strategy..you can sentence him on stone hard case and make it difficult to get him out after he agrees to a deal !!! 🤝

Establishmemt had such a big problem with nawaz sharif it was disaster getting him out !! They had to bend so many things they want it simple this time

Ur first line is as right as saying khaki creatures are loyal to Pak.

You've incomplete option set.

5. Rule of law finally lives, gives Khan freedom to contest elections.
6. Pakistanis malign Army to a point where they decide to back off.
7. Army runs out of options, having tried everything fails and returns to IK for reconciliation.
8. Pakistan's economy worsens further, there's no hope and chaos is imminent. Fearing things getting out of control, Army goes back to barracks.
9. Khan is kept in Jail, things keep boiling without going in any direction. Trying to bring some stability, army gives control back to people - and IK wins and comes back.

Most likely outcome is the same fate as poor Morsi, with full backing of US.

You've incomplete option set.

5. Rule of law finally lives, gives Khan freedom to contest elections.
6. Pakistanis malign Army to a point where they decide to back off.
7. Army runs out of options, having tried everything fails and returns to IK for reconciliation.
8. Pakistan's economy worsens further, there's no hope and chaos is imminent. Fearing things getting out of control, Army goes back to barracks.
9. Khan is kept in Jail, things keep boiling without going in any direction. Trying to bring some stability, army gives control back to people - and IK wins and comes back.
Lol to no.5
Since when does army cared about its reputation..it didn't care in 1971-2018 with rampages in KP balochistan and Bengal
Pakistan has bankrupted many time in the past
People like me are enjoying drinking Pepsi doubt we will come out for anyone be it Fatima Jinnah or Imran Khan

Lastly, it's not a Cinderella story this is real life .

Most likely outcome is the same fate as poor Morsi, with full backing of US.
Agreed like Ik, morsi was controversial with no universal support

The next time you start a poll, please allow us to view who voted for what.

Because I’d really like to see who those 5 morons were that chose option 1.

Faujeets and Patwaris I’m guessing.

The next time you start a poll, please allow us to view who voted for what.

Because I’d really like to see who those 5 morons were that chose option 1.

Faujeets and Patwaris I’m guessing.
Or someone who is realistic and not optimistic with the happenings in Pakistan...

In all seriousness, no. 1 is most likely scenario, minus the suicide bit, unless sepoys kill him and make it look like a suicide.

But this is the end of IK and people will forget about him after a few months, no one will come out on the streets. This is a khassi ghulam kammi qom.

If they kill him or make it look like a suicide I can tell you right now. Millions and millions of Pakistanis will shun this country and wash their hands of it.

The military will forever be considered enemy #1.

If the GHQ actually goes ahead with option #1, they’re essentially going to make Pakistan into North Korea. They know the people hate them, but they’ll force them to accept their rule.

Scary thought.

If they kill him or make it look like a suicide I can tell you right now. Millions and millions of Pakistanis will shun this country and wash their hands of it.

The military will forever be considered enemy #1.

If the GHQ actually goes ahead with option #1, they’re essentially going to make Pakistan into North Korea. They know the people hate them, but they’ll force them to accept their rule.

Scary thought.
Didn't happen with killing of Bhutto or Fatima jinnah or benazir

It's step by step process but unless he is fake narcissist they won't be able to break him

option 4 is the most likely out come

However depending on bail granted or rejected in next few days, situation can swing towards 2 as well.

Which begs the question why did ISI let him take power in the first place!

Because they couldn't keep him out,, even in our fake democracy he simply is too popular and had too much people voting for him

Fundamentally
1- Establishment was 50-50 on PTI and thought they would just in reality be a worthless party like PPP or PMLN

2- They didn't help PTI get power, the limited PTI's power by rigging elections, manipulating democracy so PTI couldn't rule or get a majority that mattered, that meant PTI had a shaky coalition, establishment then supported "Controlled" politicians so if PTI stepped out of line they get the rug pulled out from underneath them

3- IMPORTANT
IMRAN KHAN GETS TOO INDEPENDENT, GETS PAKISTAN THROUGH COVID, STARTS MAKING FOREIGN POLICY DECISIONS INDEPENDENTLY.
STARTS TO TALK BACK AND ASSERT HIS AUTHORITY AS PM

Imran Khan is too popular would win elections and get majority, and with them being in government, IK and PTI had the power to keep a eye on rigging

Thus the Establishment, military, PDM parties, waders, sardars, elite all the trash and scum of society
Basically colluded to get IK and PTI out of power and destroyed, before any elections

This is what happened,
There will be no more PTI or IK

PDM/Establishment is now in charge
We don't have a democracy

And nothing will change, because change means a loss of power for them and the elite

They will have fake elections, it's already agreed that billo rani or another lota will be PM and we will have another 5 years of utter beghairati

PPP rule Sindh
PMLN in Punjab
Mullah diesel and ANP in KP
Sardars in Balochistan

As long as they get to keep their little kingdoms, everything will be fine

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom