What's new

Pak Army did it again: Gold medal in Cambrian Patrol 2015

Ok guys no more cricket please.

Immense congratulations to the Pakistani team!

Ahh,sure sure!!And sorry for going off topic,lekin kya karein,sala control hi nehi hota.After all,paapi Cricket ka sawal jo hai!! :D

2009-new zealand
2010-pakistan
2011-india
2012-pakistan
2013-Australia
2014-india
2015-pakistan
seems like we two wins the most

No No we two don't wins the most.
Only we won the most.
8-)

I believe this is the 2nd time PA won this right ? Impressive . Congratulations Pakistan
Third time*
Don't spread lies, do a search before commenting!

First of all congrats.

Does this make it 2-2 between India and Pak gold medals? How many silvers have each won? Bronzes?

Its essentially a long endurance test right?

Has anyone got a list of contestants and the full results or something of that sort and which units the grunts all came from?
Nope... India came as runner up - along with USA.

Our troops came from 8th Azad Kashmir Regiment .

:enjoy: My uncles unit. :smitten:
The one i was raised among is fighting in WOT..:)

Pakistan army is one of the best armies in the world. Winning Cambrian Patrol is indeed a matter of Honour for PA.
Now PA is also known as battle hardened army and I think this is something more than Cambrian Patrol.
There is complete shift in training parameters, moral and routine standing operating procedure. Prolong war make you more robust and battle worthy.
After fighting war on terror troops in PA are now very well accustomed with injuries and battlefield casualties.
Commanders after handling continues pressure of battle field are now more confident to handle any conventional and non conventional threat.
Sometimes, many people think TTP happened to be a blessing in disguise for PA.

Congrats, not the 1st time & inshaallah is not the last time ... Well done

Back
Top Bottom