What's new

Pak Army did it again: Gold medal in Cambrian Patrol 2015

There was a Pakistani member too i know but i was just comnending the mods on this new anti troll drive started two days ago

Dodged a bullet here I have to say by indulging the troll. I will have to watch my six from now on for sure!

yh I type it in google image wah wah she needs to join the Cambrian patrol
WcXAR7U.jpg

AlhamduLILLAH.....
wel done jawanoo
hamain tum pa naaz hai...hamain tum sa pyar hai

Cambrian Patrol is not a competetion guys.
Read the Starting statements of British army website

Bdw well done pak army.

Cambrian Patrol is not a competetion guys.
Read the Starting statements of British army website

Bdw well done pak army.
Whats wrong.
When you guys win you call your self ''the best patrolling force in the world'' but when we win you say it not a competition, what is this bs.f\

no matter what anyone says Pakistan easily has one of the best trained armies in Asia. The level of experience they've had is unmatched. And it looks like the army is getting better and better with each passing year I can remember back in 03/04 the soldiers didn't have bullet proof vests and they were using ww2 style helmets, it's amazing to see how far they've come along in the last 10 years. In another 10 years they will be amongst the elite

Perhaps india won last year because pakistan not participated in 2014

That is not how this competition works. Teams are given specific tasks and they are awarded points based on their performance. Teams that score 75% or more points get gold medals, 65-74% get silver medals and so on. That is why there are multiple medal winners each year.

Whats wrong.
When you guys win you call your self ''the best patrollingoorce in the world'' but when we win you say it not a competition, what is this bs.f\
Bhai mere it's a very tough exercise based on points on completing tasks given.
Highest point between a range gets you a gold etc.
I don't know about other members , but it's certainly not a competition.
I said well done didn't I ? Why been so much negative every time.

Back
Top Bottom