What's new

Pak Army did it again: Gold medal in Cambrian Patrol 2015

The stupid thing about this exercise is how the jurnos cover it. They always pay attention to pansies like Dutch or Belgian servicemen but never bother with us. jackasses

So Pakistan won gold medal in 2010 & 2015 whereas India won gold medal in 2011 & 2014.

The score so far is 2:2.

Anyways in 2012 both Pakistan and India participated but neither won gold; New Zealand was the only non UK country to do so

They are saying they have now won 3 and us "only" 2.

Does anyone have a link to all the results (I think this is the 2nd time I'm asking this).

British Army does not publish official results.
But Pakistani are posting false news of winning gold medal in 2012.

Salute to the Pakistani Army, best in the world indeed.

When they say Pakistan is falling down and hard to survive. I just look at faces of Pakistan Army Soldiers and laugh hard on people who say it. PAKISTAN AND PAKISTAN'S ARMY ZINDABAD. :)

Bhai mere it's a very tough exercise based on points on completing tasks given.
Highest point between a range gets you a gold etc.
I don't know about other members , but it's certainly not a competition.
I said well done didn't I ? Why been so much negative every time.

So its our mistake we should have said we won the exercise.

Tebrikler Pak Ordu!!! I have this gut feeling that folks at the eastern flank are tougher for they face bigger enemies...

People did we won in 2016 or not because this thread title suggests we won 2015 one not 2016

Frontier force regiment in 2010
10th Azad kashmir regiment in 2015
59th Punjab regiment in 2016

But on army wales facebook page...they said Gurkhas also won gold, from india, this yr..and nothing abt Pakistan.... But ontheir twitter page..they said Pak won gold

But on army wales facebook page...they said Gurkhas also won gold, from india, this yr..and nothing abt Pakistan.... But ontheir twitter page..they said Pak won gold

Cambrian Patrol isn't a competition its an exercise .. There are multiple gold medal winners
if one regiment achieve more then 75 % goals within time limits than they are awarded with Gold medal ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom