What's new

Pak Army did it again: Gold medal in Cambrian Patrol 2015

Alhamdulillah+Wallpapers+2013+(7).jpg

Someone has removed the initiating posts by a troll (and my responses to those) so I have removed my last response to him that was left up that seemed out of place.

Thank you for the prompt action Mods.

Right, several Pakistani memmbers decided to troll the topic without giving a thought to the fact that they are dishonouring the very name of the military they support. Indian members then indulged this troll fest further.
If you have had your posts deleted by me,then any further derailment will result in a ban. I should have banned the lot of you, instead of painstakingly going through every post.

Maybe this is something natural

Pakistan cricket player are under pressure when they play against india

Indian soldiers are under pressure when pakistani soldiers are present within their surroundings

And we can't change nature

Nope its nothing like cricket. Here the teams are not competing against each other, rather competing against the nature and pushing themselves to the limit. There are more than 1 gold medal winners every year. Don't be surprised if both Indian and Pakistani win gold medals one day.

Nope its nothing like cricket. Here the teams are not competing against each other, rather competing against the nature and pushing themselves to the limit. There are more than 1 gold medal winners every year. Don't be surprised if both Indian and Pakistani win gold medals one day.
Thread is dedicated to Pakistan Army's wining why you bother to discuss Indian Army here give your wishes and leave despite the warning from the moderator you are still discussing off topic issues. Who won and who will won we are not discussing here but celebrating our Gold medal.
Regards,

Back
Top Bottom