What's new

Pak Army did it again: Gold medal in Cambrian Patrol 2015

First of all congrats.

Does this make it 2-2 between India and Pak gold medals? How many silvers have each won? Bronzes?

Its essentially a long endurance test right?

Has anyone got a list of contestants and the full results or something of that sort and which units the grunts all came from?

Pak Army proved its mettle once again by winning the gold medal along with New Zealand in the Cambrian Patrol 2015. This year saw the largest number of armies competing in this mind-stamina testing exercise. Congratulations Pak Army, we are proud of you and you keep making the nation proud :) whether it is fighting terrorists, rescue and aide missions or competing at the world level. Although we got the unfortunate news of the Earthquake but lets rejoice this success along with helping the injured and affected people

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...brian-patrol-held-in-uk-india-secures-silver/

Last edited:
Heartfelt congratulations to the Pakistani team for a job well done.Now give us some congrats too,our team won the Silver for crying out loud!! :D

I thought you were talking about Pakistan vs England test match and then India vs South Africa.......i was like India won the silver......what the fcuk? :P

I thought you were talking about Pakistan vs England test match and then India vs South Africa.......i was like India won the silver......what the fcuk? :P
:D :D :D :D
Arey nehi yaar!!Waise bhi Cricket mein aj kal hamara kadki chal rahi hai!!Silver to kaafi dur ki baat hai,futi kaudi bhi nehi mil rahi Cricket se aaj kaal!! :( :(

Last edited:
:D :D :D :D
Arey nehi yaar!!Waise bhi Cricket mein aj kal hamara kadki chal rahi hai!!Siver to dur ki baat hai,futi kaudi bhi nehi mil rahi Cricket se aaj kaal!! :( :(

South Africa beat India in India, first time ever in history of the two playing nations. You need to bring Sehwag back and borrow some bowling from Pakistan. You know shyt is seriously flawed when Virat Kohli has to bowl and B Kumar gets hit for 106 runs in his 10 overs!!!

South Africa beat India in India, first time ever in history of the two playing nations. You need to bring Sehwag back and borrow some bowling from Pakistan. You know shyt is seriously flawed when Virat Kohli has to bowl and B Kumar gets hit for 106 runs in his 10 overs!!!

Glory days for India are gone and wont return for some time.

I seriously doubt that could help!!The moral of the team has been shattered and the focus lost.It will take them quite sometime to get their shiit together. :(
Thanks for your offer though. :)

Back
Top Bottom