What's new

Pak Army and Nepal (Gurkhas)

PaklovesTurkiye

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello everyone...

As we saw Pakistan humiliated India in Champions trophy final, I was reading comments on youtube....It was like whole Asia was celebrating...Everyone was praising, Nepalis are among of them...

What made me little surprise is that Nepalis are having quite hatred for Indians...It's look like they haven't forgotten the blockade by India.

Nepalis have soft corner for Pakistan...Why doesn't Pakistan entertain Nepalis/Gurkhas? How about if Pakistan also go for people to people relation with Nepal...? How about if Pakistan also recruits Gurkhas? This act will literally piss off India.

They cheer for Pakistan and don't like India.

Nepalis are great fighters. They know the terrain as well...Indians are using Gurkhas for safeguarding their country. Why doesn't Pakistan do the same? I mean unlike India, who relies on Sikhs and Gurkhas, we are not having shortage of ethnicities/real men for safeguarding our country...Still, Gurkhas will bring diversity in our armed forces...Their tactics will be good in understanding Indians as well....Learning is never bad.

Why Pakistan doesn't ???? What do you guys say?

@DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan @Hareeb @Kaptaan @volatile

Hello everyone...

As we saw Pakistan humiliated India in Champions trophy final, I was reading comments on youtube....It was like whole Asia was celebrating...Everyone was praising, Nepalis are among of them...

What made me little surprise is that Nepalis are having quite hatred for Indians...It's look like they haven't forgotten the blockade by India.

Nepalis have soft corner for Pakistan...Why doesn't Pakistan entertain Nepalis/Gurkhas? How about if Pakistan also go for people to people relation with Nepal...? How about if Pakistan also recruits Gurkhas? This act will literally piss off India.

Nepalis are great fighters. They know the terrain as well...Indians are using Gurkhas for safeguarding their country. Why doesn't Pakistan do the same? I mean unlike India, who relies on Sikhs and Gurkhas, we are not having shortage of ethnicities/real men for safeguarding our country...Still, Gurkhas will bring diversity in our armed forces...Their tactics will be good in understanding Indians as well....Learning is never bad.

I think there is a some sort of agreement that Gorkhas can only be hired for Indian and British army

Lol.
The only Nepalis who cry on YouTube & FB are the Brahmins who got cucked by RAW.

Nepalis hate gangadesh, no doubt about that but why we should hire mercenaries for Pak army when we have our own people who are crazy about joining armed forces, even some of them are serving in Gulf and even western armies.

Unlike millions of refugees or illegal aliens from other communities, Nepali community(Gurkhas) is less than 5000 in numbers here in Pakistan.
Secondly, if we help them here as you said, it wont effect too much while if we do this in Nepal, it will help in greater image building, thus a positive impact on our relations.

I also support the idea of people to people relationship in Nepal. We can at least have them friendlier than they are today. Pakistan is an emerging economy, in sha Allah in times to come we will show our good presence in South Asia.

Lol.
The only Nepalis who cry on YouTube & FB are the Brahmins who got cucked by RAW.
How about a Nepali Arty Offr who has nothing but bad remarks against India?
India is hated by almost all neighbors, given that they won't see Pakistan as a saint but compared to India they just might do so.

I would raise a company of 100 Gurkhas to piss of the Gangadeshis. They would burn. You see how Gangas leech off our heritage like Harappa, Mohenjo Daro, Mehr Garh. Well for military tradition they milch the Nepali Gurkhas as if they are Indians when you know the Gurkhas are more closer to Chinese then Gangas.

I was reading a book by military historian Major Gordon Corrigan who was officer in Brigade of Gurkhas during 1990s. He says in his book when his Gurkha brigade did a stint guarding the Buckingham Palace tourists asked "Why are Japanese guarding the Queen?"

Hello everyone...

Nice thing actually,Pakistan should offer 10 Nepalis citizenship and offer to move to Pakistan .you will get your answer.

Hello everyone...

Hi,

Thanks for the tag---. Men are destined to fight wars---it is in their genes---.

So---if today---pak military opened up its doors for " like a foreign legion "---I would guarantee that there would be lines of foreign recruits waiting to be recruited in the Pak military---regardless of the religion---race---color or creed.

Hi,

Thanks for the tag---. Men are destined to fight wars---it is in their genes---.

So---if today---pak military opened up its doors for " like a foreign legion "---I would guarantee that there would be lines of foreign recruits waiting to be recruited in the Pak military---regardless of the religion---race---color or creed.
Hello Sir. Long time. How are you ?

How about a Nepali Arty Offr who has nothing but bad remarks against India?
India is hated by almost all neighbors, given that they won't see Pakistan as a saint but compared to India they just might do so.
Of they course they will hate us and we don't care as long as we have a strict control on their government.

Lol at animosity..India and Nepal have an open birder and thousands of Nepalis work in India including Armed Forces...

Back
Top Bottom