What's new

Gurkha Soldiers: India's pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another stupid Indian demonstrates his stupidity. The source isn't from ISPR. It must be hard for you to accept your Gurkha soldiers were shot down and failed to take the peaks that PA troops still occupy in Kargil.
Your ignorance is breathtaking! According to your own White Paper written after a lot of research, 3000 PA soldiers were killed at Kargil and 12 out of the 13 posts were captured by the Indian Army.

Now go do some serious reading on the Kargil war instead of reading propaganda material written by some knuckleheads.

LOL, so it is just another one of those ambiguous claims india love to make. Even if you're as ambiguous as you''re insecure, there's no need to china bring into this.

I am talking about your ilks ..not china ! :wave:

It seems India have difficult to understand, East Pakistan was not in Pakistan map, which is far away from their homeland. This often led to poor discussions.

Why indians love to troll? I was asking a valid question.

why Chinese have problem understanding anything?? well you are trolling here. Many Indians have answered your question still you are trolling,

why Chinese have problem understanding anything?? well you are trolling here. Many Indians have answered your question still you are trolling,

I perfectly understand, they were answering and trolling at the same time. And you just trolled me.

his name is quoted wrong here

here he is MAJOR.GEN FAZAL MUQEEM KHAN................author of crisis of leadership

Maj. Gen. M. Khan - Sikh Quotes.com

now who is a fool here??
@Umair Nawaz

get a life man

and yr media and that sardar G is soo great to call a Maj gen of Pak Army Mukesh Khan:omghaha:

On topic

I want to rant a Fouji to fight for my country because my people r just not good enough.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
and yr media and that sardar G is soo great to call a Maj gen of Pak Army Mukesh Khan:omghaha:

On topic

I want to rant a Fouji to fight for my country because my people r just not good enough.:rofl:

there is a diff between rant and rent

pls go and ask hafeez saeed,,ur school principal,he will clear ur doubts for sure:omghaha:

I'm puzzled too. "Indian Gorkhas or Bharatiya Gorkhas (Nepali: भारतीय गोर्खा) are Nepali-speaking Gorkha."

They r Nepalese people deserted from their country out of poor lives and joined Indian Army as the Indians give them preference even if they dont qualify the full criteria.

Its like Rant a Car Service. But here u can rant Civilians of other countries to fight for u, because yr own people r not good enough and rapes r their favorite hobby.:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom