What's new

Gurkha Soldiers: India's pride

Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? By asking why Gurkha are considered India's pride? You are trolling me!!

seems you have problem in understanding. Many Indians have answered your question still you are not getting. Well can't help if you are not good enough in understanding. Hahahaha

They r Nepalese people deserted from their country out of poor lives and joined Indian Army as the Indians give them preference even if they dont qualify the full criteria.

Its like Rant a Car Service. But here u can rant Civilians of other countries to fight for u, because yr own people r not good enough and rapes r their favorite hobby.:omghaha:

Yet many successful Indians who took up US citizenships are still considered as India's pride. I'm baffled.

How so? By asking why Gurkha are considered India's pride? LOL, You are trolling me!!

Why not burn your fatty acids some where else?

Gurkhas do not need any visas unlike BD's. They consider India as a home country and majority live in India. Why burn here :lol:

Like an old retard?

By the way how is singapore do Chinese treat you as equal or they show any racism or is it your fantasy?

seems you have problem in understanding. Many Indians have answered your question still you are not getting. Well can't help if you are not good enough in understanding. Hahahaha

don't u dare question a superior race that are ur legitimate masters fool:omghaha::taz:

there is a diff between rant and rent

pls go and ask hafeez saeed,,ur school principal,he will clear ur doubts for sure:omghaha:

Oh really!

Oh My Lord the Greatest Figure in the World, the most educated, Oxford,Harvard,Cambridge,Stamford Graduate the Great He-man(whose head is usually stuck in cow dump:yahoo:) will now tell me abt my mistakes in english:omghaha:

My Lord i feel Honored!!!:pop:

I got it, but the troll kept replying to post, pretending to give answer, then they dropped a troll bomb. What can I do?

They r Nepalese people deserted from their country out of poor lives and joined Indian Army as the Indians give them preference even if they dont qualify the full criteria.

Its like Rant a Car Service. But here u can rant Civilians of other countries to fight for u, because yr own people r not good enough and rapes r their favorite hobby.:omghaha:

Have some shame please. At least pretend NOT to be racist. :pissed:

Yet many successful Indians who took up US citizenships are still considered as India's pride. I'm baffled.

Now u know why they want to create their hegemony over South Asia?

If these small countries around India like Nepal,Srilanka,Bhutan,Bangladesh,Myanmar will become prosperous then India has everything to loose in such scenario either directly or indirectly. They r also Nepali citizens but Nepal is always in a very weak position against them so much that it cant utter something that is rightfully theirs. Do u even know how much Nepali territory Indians have invaded?

Pakistan doesnt accept their hegemony rather scare off the Monkey with Nukes.

Why not burn your fatty acids some where else?

Gurkhas do not need any visas unlike BD's. They consider India as a home country and majority live in India. Why burn here :lol:

Like an old retard?

By the way how is singapore do Chinese treat you as equal or they show any racism or is it your fantasy?

@kaykay, see here comes another troll? He even trolled my name.

I'm as cool as a cucumber despite all the indian troll, such yourself.

Singapore is multi-racial with a chinese majority. Singaporeans all had relatives in China, so how can they be racist towards their own. Even the Indian are well treated here than they are in India. No cast system here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have some shame please. At least pretend NOT to be racist. :pissed:

Why dont u have some shame Mr Kashmiri Hindu and Stop killing and conspiring against yr own people?

U people should be the last one to say that.

IA recruits Gorkhas the pride of India and sends them in every encounter as first use policy?
This shows the mentality of Indian Generals who are afraid of their enemies. Their forefathers have done something doesn't mean they will do so but as you are afraid of your enemies you assume they will do as good as their forefathers did. pathetic isn't it?

First of all, the military genuis of the Ghurkas are legendry. There's no debating that. They were and are great warriors. However, for the Indian members: do you know why the Ghurkas were fighting the British? To be independent and just like the great Empire what did Britian do? Praise them and hire them as soldiers. Military tenacity aside the Ghurkas bled for the British Empire everywhere since 1816: they were paramount in the British conquest of the Sikh Punjab, the Pakhtun tribes the 1857 rebellion. As a post-colonial nation both Pakistanis and Indians should be aware that the British used us. Our bravery and loyalty was no more than that of a Slave. We helped the British conquor each other. That includes the Ghurkas who in a way were conqored by the British in the end as were we all.

Secondly, most of the posts by Indian members reeks of the concept of martial races do you know again that that's a colonial legacy? Is a Bengali and Tamil really not good a soldier as a Punjabi or a Ghurka? I disagree. So should you: our armies, navies, and air forces are living proof of that. The concept was esentially 'divide and rule' in another package.

Thirdly, do any of you even know what the Ghurkas are actually called? Did you know that the 'Pathans' do not like being called that? That term is again a British legacy? Here's a metaphor for you to understand, watch a series called 'Roots' there's a character in it called Tobais: he's an African man captured and brought to the US as a slave. His owner asks him, 'what is your name?' He answers, 'Tobais.' He is lashed and his master says, 'your name is Toby!'. He asks again what his name is and the man being of a more defiant nature says that his name is Tobais. He is lashed again and again until his back is red. He is asked again what is name is and after 3 days of torture he says his name is Toby. Politically and socially that is exactly what the British have done to us. The 'Ghurkas' are actually called Gorkhali they are not one tribe but of many each having her own heritage and history and for the ease of the British they were called a singular Ghurka. That's how you guys are referring to them and I'm sorry but it reminds me of the same submissive mentality that got us saying Sahib to every white man we saw.

Thirdly, the Gorkhali people are from Nepal and some have settled in India as well and there have been some elements in the Nepali government that do not want their people to be mercenaries for the Indian government and essentially that is what they are for the Indians as well. I refuse to believe that India lacks brave men to fill their gap and I refuse to believe that the Gorkhali peoples cannot excell in other professions with the same zeal that they have excelled as soldiers.

BTW, I met this gentlemen from Waziristan to whom I said Pathan and he told me that that is not who he is he is a Pakhtun the Pathan is what the white man called his people because he did not want to go to the extent of allowing them to choose what they call themselves. He told them what he will call them. He said that me calling him a Pathan was the same. I was really moved by that and now I call every Pakhtun a Pathan.

We are a people of rich history, the Rajputs for example, can be traced to the great Scythian tribes. The Punjabis and Sindhis are perhaps the descendents of the people of the great Indus Valley civilisation which was the most prosperous and complex social structure of the ancient world and reached the dream of modern societies: egalitarianism. So please, respect one another and your histories.

IA recruits Gorkhas the pride of India and sends them in every encounter as first use policy?
This shows the mentality of Indian Generals who are afraid of their enemies. Their forefathers have done something doesn't mean they will do so but as you are afraid of your enemies you assume they will do as good as their forefathers did. pathetic isn't it?

afraid of enemies?? We never surrendered in 90 thousands number and Kashmir is still with us. Come again.

Now u know why they want to create their hegemony over South Asia?

If these small countries around India like Nepal,Srilanka,Bhutan,Bangladesh,Myanmar will become prosperous then India has everything to loose in such scenario either directly or indirectly. They r also Nepali citizens but Nepal is always in a very weak position against them so much that it cant utter something that is rightfully theirs. Do u even know how much Nepali territory India has invaded of Nepal?

Pakistan doesnt accept their hegemony rather scare off the Monkey with Nukes.

Even here, Indians display their hegemonic intent by trolling others, chinese are not spared too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom