What's new

Pak Army and Nepal (Gurkhas)

Nice thing actually,Pakistan should offer 10 Nepalis citizenship and offer to move to Pakistan .you will get your answer.
We have lots of Nepalis in Karachi.
Well, Gorkha may be good for hand to hand combat or trench war. But, combat strategy change with passage of time.

Hello everyone...

As we saw Pakistan humiliated India in Champions trophy final, I was reading comments on youtube....It was like whole Asia was celebrating...Everyone was praising, Nepalis are among of them...

What made me little surprise is that Nepalis are having quite hatred for Indians...It's look like they haven't forgotten the blockade by India.

Nepalis have soft corner for Pakistan...Why doesn't Pakistan entertain Nepalis/Gurkhas? How about if Pakistan also go for people to people relation with Nepal...? How about if Pakistan also recruits Gurkhas? This act will literally piss off India.

They cheer for Pakistan and don't like India.

Nepalis are great fighters. They know the terrain as well...Indians are using Gurkhas for safeguarding their country. Why doesn't Pakistan do the same? I mean unlike India, who relies on Sikhs and Gurkhas, we are not having shortage of ethnicities/real men for safeguarding our country...Still, Gurkhas will bring diversity in our armed forces...Their tactics will be good in understanding Indians as well....Learning is never bad.

Why Pakistan doesn't ???? What do you guys say?

@DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan @Hareeb @Kaptaan @volatile

what % of the Indian army do you think are Sikhs and Gurkhas ?

Hello everyone...

As we saw Pakistan humiliated India in Champions trophy final, I was reading comments on youtube....It was like whole Asia was celebrating...Everyone was praising, Nepalis are among of them...

What made me little surprise is that Nepalis are having quite hatred for Indians...It's look like they haven't forgotten the blockade by India.

Nepalis have soft corner for Pakistan...Why doesn't Pakistan entertain Nepalis/Gurkhas? How about if Pakistan also go for people to people relation with Nepal...? How about if Pakistan also recruits Gurkhas? This act will literally piss off India.

They cheer for Pakistan and don't like India.

Nepalis are great fighters. They know the terrain as well...Indians are using Gurkhas for safeguarding their country. Why doesn't Pakistan do the same? I mean unlike India, who relies on Sikhs and Gurkhas, we are not having shortage of ethnicities/real men for safeguarding our country...Still, Gurkhas will bring diversity in our armed forces...Their tactics will be good in understanding Indians as well....Learning is never bad.

Why Pakistan doesn't ???? What do you guys say?

@DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan @Hareeb @Kaptaan @volatile

Nepali Hindus are Pro India

Those people who you are talking about must be Nepali Muslims

India is well Entrenched in Nepal Government and Society

We will foil all your moves

Nepali Hindus are Pro India

Those people who you are talking about must be Nepali Muslims

India is well Entrenched in Nepal Government and Society

We will foil all your moves

Neapli Hindus were pro India...but after blockade. Even Bengalis don't hate India so much as Nepalis do...

Neapli Hindus were pro India...but after blockade. Even Bengalis don't hate India so much as Nepalis do...

That is just your imagination ; not the reality

we know Nepal like the Back of our hand

We are very well positioned there ; you cannot instigate the population against us

Nepalis have deep social ; economic ; family and religious connection to India

That is just your imagination ; not the reality

we know Nepal like the Back of our hand

We are very well positioned there ; you cannot instigate the population against us

Nepalis have deep social ; economic ; family and religious connection to India

Why would Pakistan instigate the population of Nepal against you...Your blockade already did the job...I am just saying Pakistan should increase people to people contact with Nepalese people as they love us and we love them

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom