What's new

PAF vs. IAF fighter fleet technology comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
sirji, you PAF didn't even participated in the kargil... even they knew that pakistani soldeirs are involved in their.
and kindly tell us about the attcak over karachi in 1971.. what PAF had to say about it. @Oscar

At that time bro PAF was out of nightvision capability and IAF strikes were carried out mainly at night.

you didn't provide any source for your earlier claim. it is a valid source. it has even minute details about the deal. kindly rebut it with credible evidence. it is quite evident that PAF is no MATCH of IAF

it is evident that you are on a troll ramp.

f16 destroyed by pak when arms embargo was in place on pak... still pak pilots have better record then iaf...

Pakistan Air Force: Current and soon-to-be inducted air crafts (without cargo & trainers):

● F-16 block 15 (to be upgraded with MLU) and F-16 block 52 (most advanced in PAF)
● JF-17 Thunder
● F-7P, F-7PG
● Mirage III, Mirage V
● Erieye AWACS
● ZDK-03 Chinese AWACS
● IL-78 Air-to-air refueler.
● FC-20 Advance jet fighter (contract signed with China)

Indian Air Force: Current and soon-to-be inducted aircrafts (without cargo & trainers):

● Su-30MKI multirole fighter
● Mig-29 multirole fighter
● Mirage-2000H multirole fighter
● HAL Tejas
● Mig-27 Ground Attack
● Jaguar
● Mig-21 interceptor
● Phalcon AWACS
● IL-78 air-to-air refueler
● Dassault Rafale (soon to be inducted)
● Sukhoi PAK-FA / T-50/FGFA (stealth, soon to be inducted)

any layman can determine who has the edge.

current, not future, i can include fc-20 and j-31 and what not but stay on topic

sirji, you PAF didn't even participated in the kargil... even they knew that pakistani soldeirs are involved in their.
and kindly tell us about the attcak over karachi in 1971.. what PAF had to say about it. @Oscar

It did not cross the border. But you can just look at the number of sorties... And I do not have the pictures but we do have makhi clearly photograhed. About your background linkage with being asked to participate... The whole plan was idiotic and yes.. The idiots in the army made it and executed in the worst way. Not even asking PAF... That does show that the army is still filled with same follow the corrupt bosses mentality...

It might be strange to you but I am not a big fan of the Pakistani army management. It made huge mistakes during wartime. I do not see any improvements now.

thread is on fighterfleet technology comparison between both, keep it educated and sensible and abstain from trolling. @sancho @Munir @Chak Bamu @Manticore

ONLY CURRENT INVENTORIES, NOT FUTURE FANTASY PARADE

please have your say..
Current IAF fleet has NO qualitative edge over PAF. IF there is any, please share it here and enlighten all.
when you have your conclusion . why did you open a thread ? There is no point to discuss about technology. .. when you are in denial mode....

ectify if am not making sense,
you not trying to say that 4,4.5 gen wud be a match to 5thgen are you? anyways,
FGFA is a reality of Indo-russia but chinese 5th gen isnt ( as of yet ) and also bcoz of indegenisation the price factor will also play a big role. india wud be able to induct those aircrafts for a much cheaper price than pak inducting chinas.
also bcoz of said resons and def budget, india wud be able to induct more Fifth gens than PAF would.
so any which ways future quality as well as quantity edge will remain in indias favour. the most PAF can do is try to play catch up.

Please don't underestimate China in pure nationalism they are lagging in some fields but they will have stealth plane.

Indian mig-21 possess bigger radar and can carry BVR.

If India would be so superior it would have taken Pakistani soil in 65 or 71... It didn't then when it was atleast 5 times bigger. Now these days... Let us go to Kargill. Indians could not even bomb soldiers on a mountain. They got help from Israeli. Still they lost some thanks to Anza. Even later. Two MKI fully armed went to the border. They retreated. PAF was at the worst when it comes to numbers or quality. And even later... If non BVR 30 years old f16's went up they did not come close to the border...

I try to find the logic behind it cause as all Indians here are posting... The Indians are bigger in numbers and quality of the planes. Yet they do not dare to do real combat... Anyway, My dad was in one of the biggest tank battles in the world and his tank was hit. I think if he tells me that Indian army is better (in the past) then who am I to say the opposite. Our senior officers were the worst in the world. Our soldiers offered everything but there was a reason why soldiers were allowed to kill seniors if they saw bad developments... We had idiots in the army. Just like we have idiots as politicians.
No offence mate, but your post is idiotic. In Kargil,IAF flew hundreds of sorties and delivered thousands of ordanance,including PGMs. Israeli help was taken for the integration of LGBs,and we under sanctions. Today,we are having our own LGBs in service,along with foreign ones. Also,the aircrafts Pak MANPADS shot down is small compared to number of missiles fired or sorties.
And regarding MKIs crossing border,its just a fanboy story as there is no reliable source to support it. Just because India isn't in combat with you doesn't mean we aren't having an edge our you. Nations don't fight wars just because one is stronger than the other,only kids do.

It's quite easy to blurt out such statements.
Lets start with the MKI.......could you point out any of your fighters that can match it?

what makes mki so special? is it EW, Radar, stealth, range and payload, bvr and weaponry or pilot?

what makes mki so special? is it EW, Radar, stealth, range and payload, bvr and weaponry or pilot?

Well, it looks like you started this thread, just for the heck of it going by the tone and tenor of your subsequent posts and those of some of the "anointed ones".
Which then gives rise to the question: is it worth the use of the band-width?

One "worthy" here, has even cooked up a "fairy-tale" about Kargil...........contrary to the documented facts, documented by Pakistani ex-servicemen.

What say, hey @Oscar? :)

Except for stealth its on Par with many of those fields...Even the huge RCS is supplemented by providing powerful RADAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom