What's new

PAF Vs IAF Command and Control Systems

i am not a professional but searching the web and posting staffs! :woot:

You are obviously not a professional and info on Active IAF C4I systems is simply not available. Please do not spread misinformation in this thread.

Personally you have very little creadibility left in my opinion and I shall be doublechecking everything you post.

PAF's retaliatory strike with what? few F-16A and Rose against 100+ SU-30mki, mirage-2000? :no:

After reading that you have proved to me that your a fanboy :lol:. So just because IAF fields SU30MKI and Mirage 2000, does that make them invincible and impossible to shoot down :rofl:. They are no Raptors, anything that can be seen on the radar is a fair game. Do you even know the basics of Air to Air Warfare? Weren't you Indians jumping up and down when the Bisons out bested the F15's, how did that happen considering the MIG 21 is a 3 Generation Aircraft and F15 is a 4th Generation Aircraft. A lot matters on how the aircraft was deployed, what tactics were used and what were the supporting elements.

If you believe PAF will not reply back in force, than you are seriously deluded. What happened to the so called surgical strikes and 5000 targets that the IAF had earmarked :lol:. All talk but no action, the fact that IAF did not dare cross the border is ample proof that they feared what PAF had in store for them. They are always welcome to cross the border and see what we have for them in store, but since they havent dared to should be enough proof that PAF has enough fire power to hold its own against the IAF :lol:. You can take pictures of your strike fighters and look at them with all awe, but the fact that they are useless against us simply makes me laugh.

Who has surrendered? :confused:

It was mirage not Su-30. there was a news about that. You want to say that vintage rose locked on SU-30? SU-30 can shoot it down before it even able to see Su-30 on its radar. Su-30's radar has a range of 200 km.

You want to say that SU-30 with israeli jammer run away while rose came? :lol: Can the Rose lock on F-22 raptor as well? :rofl:

Nope..
It was not a mirage...
And if you want to do more BS..
please choose a different forum.
might I recommend this for you..
Bharat Rakshak • Index page
fits your observable intelligence level perfectly.

After reading that you have proved to me that your a fanboy :lol:. So just because IAF fields SU30MKI and Mirage 2000, does that make them invincible and impossible to shoot down :rofl:. They are no Raptors, anything that can be seen on the radar is a fair game. Do you even know the basics of Air to Air Warfare? Weren't you Indians jumping up and down when the Bisons out bested the F15's, how did that happen considering the MIG 21 is a 3 Generation Aircraft and F15 is a 4th Generation Aircraft. A lot matters on how the aircraft was deployed, what tactics were used and what were the supporting elements.

If you believe PAF will not reply back in force, than you are seriously deluded. What happened to the so called surgical strikes and 5000 targets that the IAF had earmarked :lol:. All talk but no action, the fact that IAF did not dare cross the border is ample proof that they feared what PAF had in store for them. They are always welcome to cross the border and see what we have for them in store, but since they havent dared to should be enough proof that PAF has enough fire power to hold its own against the IAF :lol:. You can take pictures of your strike fighters and look at them with all awe, but the fact that they are useless against us simply makes me laugh.
'Pak army no match for India's so we want more nukes' - The Times of India

just go through it.....

BS_buster, Pakistan has a very robust IT industry for its size. Trust me! and with all honestly i have seen the quality of indian engineers in US for the last 15 years.

What is pakistan's software export?

i am afraid they are very poor in communicatoins and book only IT professionals... they learn practical side of what they learn in US, not India.

lol than you might have very poor knowledge about Indian in US,

Just some examples,

Google's President, Global Sales Operations and Business Development is an indian
Apple's supercomputer facility is headed by an indian
Indians in Intel have invented USB port, pentium processor.
The design programme chief of Intel's new Core i7 processor are indians.
Indians are the deans of Chicago and Harvard university's management schools.

and many more in Microsoft, Sun microsystems, IBM etc.

Every big IT companies has research labs in India like Microsoft, Intel, Yahoo, google, IBM, Samsung, Nokia, Siemens, SAP, Sun micro systems, People's soft, Oracle, bell, alcatel lucent etc. How many has in Pakistan? :smokin: :victory:

Last edited:
You are obviously not a professional and info on Active IAF C4I systems is simply not available. Please do not spread misinformation in this thread.

Personally you have very little creadibility left in my opinion and I shall be doublechecking everything you post.

you quoted a post from 6 pages back because you do not have any answer? :rofl:

I have given image of IAACS and AFNET when asked about link for vera and PAF's satellites now i am bad? :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

You can simply say that i do not have any source. i am not a professional i said that but you are not any better than me.

you quoted a post from 6 pages back because you do not have any answer? :rofl:

I have given image of IAACS and AFNET when asked about link for vera and PAF's satellites now i am bad? :rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol: :rofl:

You can simply say that i do not have any source. i am not a professional i said that but you are not any better than me.

Ones he is talking about Data link systems in IAf, some Indian member's post info of those systems and ask about Pakistani system then again no answer

silent do you really know what is C4I? C4I stands for command, control, communications, computers, and (military) intelligence.

A little tester for those who claim they have know how about C4I systems capable of operating in net centric environments.

What is the most challenging aspect of designing and developing such systems?

Ones he is talking about Data link systems in IAf, some Indian member's post info of those systems and ask about Pakistani system then again no answer

Thats because we dont have eager 15 yr olds and call center operatives sitting all day just doing publicity for India on the internet..
If we implemented something as necessary as a C4I network..we would rather keep quiet about it unless a journalist asks for the system..the ISPR clears it..and then you can find it on the information highway.
However.. there is a nice long ten page discussion on it for those who can get access to this book.
Key Publishing Limited Books

Clearly silent_hawks posts arent credible to the geniuses using google for their information.

Thats because we dont have eager 15 yr olds and call center operatives sitting all day just doing publicity for India on the internet..
If we implemented something as necessary as a C4I network..we would rather keep quiet about it unless a journalist asks for the system..the ISPR clears it..and then you can find it on the information highway.
However.. there is a nice long ten page discussion on it for those who can get access to this book.
Key Publishing Limited Books

Then what you are doing here ???? (Ohh some one working in Internet cafe)

I like your frustration its really funny

Are to privy to the range on the grifo radar by a SELEX or PAF source?
Or by any chance have official records for the grifo's range against a 20m3 target?
Or whether Mirages intercepted the Su's..or the F-7s.. or the F-16's..
Whether they were carrying a BVR or not? If they had integration issues?
Your post is baseless until you give me more than just skepticism based on your views across the border supporting your military.

Regards

---Its you told that Mki's not mirages.

---You told its been intercepted by F-7s

m3---You stated that it was chased or locked on

Mki is 20m3 but BARS can pick up 2m3 as far as 140 kms, leave ECMs

Your post was just baseless and I wrote about the 'logic' on your post,nothing else..

Rgds,

I like your delusions too..they are hilarious..

Now do you have anything Useful for the topic..?
Anything beyond your wiki links?

Leave them alone Santro engaging people like DRDO and BS_Buster gives them undue importance. No point in wasting time on people who have little knowledge and even lesser honor.

Back
Top Bottom