What's new

PAF Vs IAF Command and Control Systems

Distressing?

That was a typo..
But distressing ??:P
Yes I am very distressed.. not about command and control systems though.. Ive been suspected of cancer.. but thank you for cheering me up..

My last line is about most Indian's favorite freely editable source..
Dont you guys have something other than wiki..not that its bad.. that your force structure..equipment..everything is available online..
it just gets a little monotonic with wiki..
It would have been nice to have a more detailed article on Afnet than a two paragraph wiki entry.

Hope you get well soon Santro all of regardless of our nationality pray for your health

Hope you get well soon Santro all of regardless of our nationality pray for your health

Lets hope the tests come clear and its just some really bad ulcers..
But the initial diagnosis really freaked me out..

There is a component of the Radar system you missed..and that is an indigenous low alt system being developed locally..

PAF C4I system already posted in post below

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/82343-paf-vs-iaf-command-control-systems-5.html#post1303685

Pakistan is quite advanced in this field besides the system given in the thread above a c4I system has also been developed by Air Weapon Complex Pakistan. Details of this system are available in the following thread.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/30580-c4i-air-defense-automation-system.html

Pakistan infact is so advance in this field that it was selling C4I systems as far back as 2005.

It seems like these all systems are not even close to IAF (Looks pretty ordinary)

And non of your source reveal technical specification of these systems

except this
The salient feature of this system is its reliability under all weather and geographical conditions. It provides the commander an instant update of all developments in the battle or concentration area.

So how ????
Pakistan is quite advanced in this field

Silent hawk, Vera again? Did not DBC told you how it operates? Is there any link that PAF bought it? No. Is there any pic or link that PAF has YLC-2?

The Green pine and sword fish can track satellites what is the altitude of PAF radars?

All of these pictures have been taken from the net and a search on google will reveal that the info is correct.

As I said before in due course of time it shall be established that my information is almost always correct.

Pakistan infact is so advance in this field that it was selling C4I systems as far back as 2005.

Which country bought it in the last 5 years?

All of these pictures have been taken from the net and a search on google will reveal that the info is correct.

All hat, no cattle!

There is a component of the Radar system you missed..and that is an indigenous low alt system being developed locally..

There is a lot I know but cannot share because this is an open forum. By enlarge I can only talk about things which in some form or the other have already been made available to the public.

lol Our Mirages freely roam over your sky and you just watch. Do I need to say more? :P

Pakistan govt's promise to bring the culprits will be brought under justice thats why they did not bomb. The case is still going in lahore high court check it. :rolleyes:

This simply is incorrect.

Serious discussions with IAF and PAF personnel would reveal that the reaction of both forces to threats is very prompt.

really?.. they freely roamed the skies..
Were they surrendering or something?

Bomb?.. id love to see how they would have managed that?..
And there were NO mirages..there were Su-30's on a probing mission..with their famed israeli jammers..
and were met right at the border..by interceptors..locked on..tailed in..but the ROE's did not allow for engagement.
In other words..they are alive because we wanted a diplomatic solution to the crises...they are alive because the GoI had saner heads prevailing..

Santro: It has been debated over and over again in lots of threads regarding ROS's lock on Su-30 MKI.

As you know that IR missiles do not need a radar lock as it is woking on heat seeking technology.

For a so called "LOCK ON" you need a radar which should have enough range to search and track + a Radar Guided BVR missile..

Mirage Rose's Grifo M3 Radar has only 35 km range and even if you have a BVR(Darter or somthing)that time you need radar's source code to integrate it(which has been quoted by the military professionals in this fourm"AMRAM V.S SD-10 thread).

So without a credible radar & missile, how can a 3rd generation interceptor can lock on a 4.5 gen fighter?(which came out victories against F-15Cs, F-16s & even EFs in war games)

MKIs BARS radar is so powerful that it can pick up Mirages from more than 100 km. Logically this claim is very baseless..

Rgds,

All hat, no cattle!

Are you trying to flame?

If you are not ready to accept my info that is your choice and I respect it.

I do not think there is any reason to be rude.

The Results in War is Never Absolute

Carl Von Clausewitz​

Although this is a Vs thread but like all Vs thread it is not going to prove anything yes it will make all of us more knowledgeable that is the intention

Wish you a speedy recovery Santro, Inshallah everything will be fine.

If you are not ready to accept my info that is your choice and I respect it.

The Results in War is Never Absolute

Carl Von Clausewitz​

Although this is a Vs thread but like all Vs thread it is not going to prove anything yes it will make all of us more knowledgeable that is the intention

Your following comments speak volume:

There is a lot I know but cannot share because this is an open forum.

You clearly expressed your inability to comply with other forumites, when the rubber meets the road!

Back
Top Bottom