What's new

PAF Vs IAF Command and Control Systems

It is a fact that india has nothing like the system shown at 2.10, if you have post it.

And what was shown by the way? Dudes sitting in front of screens showing aircraft locations? Every ATC in the world has the same system. In fact there was no 'system' shown :rofl:
Do you even know what net centric means?

thank you for the information genius! :devil:

i know spada-2000 is a air defence system but it needs radar. :taz:

Just for my information, what radar does Pakistan have which is better than a radar with the Indian Armed Forces at 10% of the price?? Forget better, even comparable?!!

blackbird....I think you are not aware of the contracts Swedish Saab is getting for land, air, sea based systems...They do have C4I system.

You have to prove it to us that Swedish and far off from what IAF and overall india air, land and sea based uses. So way behind? flunk statement.. Anymore information on swedish systems? They are even developing and developed and won the contract for command and control for their submarines as well and that was back in 2006, you can imagine its 2011 how far they've moved on and advanced.
C4I Systems

I think santro already explained it, Pakistan coverage is more then adequate.

Nice effort silent hawk.. Seems I too have to contribute something.
Posting the AFNET network of IAF and will update with more information.

afnet.jpg

Nice effort silent hawk.. Seems I too have to contribute something.
Posting the AFNET network of IAF and will update with more information.

afnet.jpg

That's a flow chart - where is your C4I system, I have shown you PAF's.

How is the C4I system performing now a days, specially on the day of OSAMA raid.

How is the C4I system performing now a days, specially on the day of OSAMA raid.

The system is working great.. better than expected..
as it was before the raid..
Im not sure what your point is?

They used a blind spot on the operation day beside this it was difficult for any rader to detect/differentiate between helicopter and hill in the rout from jalalabad to abottabad and used the opportunity of moon less night, moreover Pakistan's awacs are not fully operational or available right now .

HAHAHA... ! the same way your radars worked during 26/11 ....! (jokes apart)

helicopters flying at a lower level than the radar coverage do not actually appear on the radar... moreover the helicopters were equipped with some advanced stealth tech. but the blips of the standby choppers near the border appeared on the radar perfectly on the risalpur and Peshawar radars.

i bet it's 100000000000% Photoshoped :disagree: :tdown:

Sorry to disappoint you, this is no photoshop. Its something which is real and has been there for decades now.

Much more upgraded then it was inducted initially in the 80s.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom