What's new

PAF Vs IAF Command and Control Systems

But i never heard about the complete nation linked up @ that Ex Highmark 2010.!!! i think SAAB Erieye is Not delivered to PAF that time:blink::what:(Prove me im wrong:azn:)...

Here they live the whole show with combined of UAV videos also...:cheers:

Search the forum's for video's of highmark 2010..
the erieye was delivered.
The nation was linked up.
Everybase was involved.. even red air assets were allowed to simulate a through C4I system.

But i never heard about the complete nation linked up @ that Ex Highmark 2010.!!! i think SAAB Erieye is Not delivered to PAF that time:blink::what:(Prove me im wrong:azn:)...

Here they live the whole show with combined of UAV videos also...:cheers:

Don't Act Like A Jack ***, Saab was delivered in December 2009 and High Mark exercise was conducted in April 2010, here Is Saab taking part in High Mark

YouTube - Pakistan Airforce Fire Power Demonstration - High Mark 2010 (Ptv News Report)

Watch from 1.25

have been a bit busy lately. will post the analysis of PAF C4I system soon hopefully.

pic2lt.jpg

We have shown this PAF C4I system many times on this thread. Does any Indian know the name or function of this fully functional command and control center?

pic2lt.jpg

PAF C4I Centre - Apparently no equivalent for the indians exist, other than on the drawing board.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
no one is even watching...the seats are all vacqant...atleast indias are vigilant!!!

and if you think that this is stupid then it is stupid too if you say that PAF controls are better because you have a pic!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
no one is even watching...the seats are all vacqant...atleast indias are vigilant!!!

and if you think that this is stupid then it is stupid too if you say that PAF controls are better because you have a pic!!

The reasons the seats are vacant is because this is backup. Now do you know what this is and and what it does?

The reasons the seats are vacant is because this is backup. Now do you know what this is and and what it does?

:blink::undecided: Back Up??? any proof for your claim? or just my close friend or neighbor is working there who told me this and that :blah::blah::blah:

Yes..an old article with vintage facts..A lot of upgradation is going on with help of israel and Russia..Not everything is made available in public..
However for Teasers- Swordfish with 1500 Km. Range in 2011..followed by a radar of much longer detection range in 5-6 years which will cost a bomb to procure..

1500 km vs 250 km....how does this even matter for the IAF given its current posture against the PAF? The need for greater detection range is an air defence fallacy. In actuality what you care about is a detection range that gives you enough early warning. The AD and AEW systems being employed by both sides will allow that. Anything beyond is useless, at least in Indo-Pak context. Its much cheaper to deploy multiple CRCs that are digitally linked to the AD HQ.

If anything, maybe the consideration is for China.

:blink::undecided: Back Up??? any proof for your claim? or just my close friend or neighbor is working there who told me this and that :blah::blah::blah:

As I have said before this is a forum not a court. If you do not agree with the information I give that is your choice.

As I have said before this is a forum not a court. If you do not agree with the information I give that is your choice.

But that's not the answer for my qus... i never said its a court! you guys only ask give prof prof prof...:devil::azn:

if you want to discuss be straight and you want to prove other's that your argument is CORRECT first..:azn::thinktank::mps:

pic2lt.jpg

We have shown this PAF C4I system many times on this thread. Does any Indian know the name or function of this fully functional command and control center?

This is a Sector Level Command and Control Center as can be seen from the Map. The purpose of this system is to fuse data from all sensors such as TPS-77, Vera , MPDR etc. It hence forms a single composite picture consisting of data in all height regimes.

Can any Indian guess the advantage of such a composite picture?

This is a Sector Level Command and Control Center as can be seen from the Map. The purpose of this system is to fuse data from all sensors such as TPS-77, Vera , MPDR etc. It hence forms a single composite picture consisting of data in all height regimes.

Can any Indian guess the advantage of such a composite picture?

www.lockheedmartin.com-TPS-77

Max range : 250Nm
Attitude : 100000 ft

www.sra.com-Vera

The testing has proven that the system has an operation range of 400 to 500 kilometers in an angle higher than 120 degrees. The software presently used is capable of automatic and simultaneous tracking of up to 300 aircraft/targets at the real time.

MPDR

Here are two fully mobile versions one with 45km range another with 60 km. There is a third version, transportable, with a 90 km range.

@ with the help of most longest rader is 500km with that how you see Dehradum???

Back
Top Bottom